>white friend got mestiza wife
>impregnant.jpeg
>his children came out white

Other urls found in this thread:

historymuseumeot.com/mfahs/htm/part8_0026.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Many such cases. Sad!

only the BBC has the power to wipe out the white BOIS

Maybe if they give up for adoption now it'll never have to know.

Thats because they are mestizas, meaning they have European blood. If they get with a White guy the babies usually are White. Not to mention beautiful.

Latinas master race.

?

easy

wouldn't that make the baby castizo or some shit op?

technically yes since european+mestizo=castizo

Easy there bugs

EASY

bicho...

What is it with this fucking bugs bunny meme?

You mean American """"""white""""""

>says the turko arab

Carrot?

Some mexican dude i know dad is bosnian and his son came out ginger

If you don't have blonde hair and blue/grey eyes as a baby, you're not white.

>75% white mother and 100% white father have babies that look white

Then by that definition finns are whitest in the world since they have the highest rates blue eyes and blond hair

finns are legally white in USA

historymuseumeot.com/mfahs/htm/part8_0026.htm

>. Confessedly Finland has often been over-run by the teutons, and by other branches of the human family who, with their descendants, have remained within her borders and are now called Finns. They are in the main indistinguishable in their physical characteristics from those of purer Finnish blood. Intermarriages have been frequent over a very long period of time. If the Finns were originally Mongels, modifying influences have continued until they are now among the whitest people in Europe.

>…

>The applicant is without doubt a white person within the true intent and meaning of such law.

>The objections, therefore, in my opinion should be over-ruled, and it will be so ordered.

>W.A.Cant,Judge. Jan.17.1908.

and another "white" Amerimutt was born

>he actually believes that the white race exists

E

>rZOaHhx.png

"White" is a made up American term.
We are light skinned Caucasians.

EZ

>yfw race is a social construct

I saw a blonde white dude dating a hispanic chick a few weeks ago at a giant. Honestly she was a butterface, banging bod but a kind of meh face. The guy was more "attractive" but he looked like he was on fucking creatine. Then they asked me where the pop tarts were located and I directed them to the correct aisle.

do you live in pa?

greg?

you should probably be aware that no other state has the store you're referring to

w-wait is it really you greg?