/trans/ - Nuthin' But A Bandwagon Thang, Baby Edition

2 days of /trans/ left, muthafuckaz.

Transfer shizzle:

>Manchesta Citizzle have offered Raheem Sterlin plus chedda up in a attempt ta tempt Arsenal to push Alexis Sanchez. (Mirror)

Manchesta United have been given encouragement up in a potential deal fo' Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale, 28. (Marca, via Manchesta Evenin News)

>Chelsea are close ta signin Leicesta Citizzle midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 27, fo' £40m, as well as 24-year-old Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal. (Express)

Liverpool is still makin Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 26, one of they transfer prioritizzles as a part of a £200m recruitment drive. (Mail)

>Swansea is straight-up contendaz ta sign Bizzleern Munich's 20-year-old Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches. (Walez Online)

Manchesta Citizzle plan ta cook up a last-ditch bid fo' 28-year-old Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez. (Goal)

>Chelsea is close ta pushin 28-year-old striker Diego Costa back ta Atletico Madrid in a £30m deal. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. (Mirror)

Manchesta Citizzle are sposed ta fuckin cook up a gangbangin' fresh bid fo' defender Jonny Evans, 29, afta Leicester failed wit a £21m offer n' shit. (Mirror)

>Manchesta Citizzle defender Eliaquim Mangala, 26, could join Westside Brom as part a thugged-out deal fo' tha Uptown Ireland defender n' shit. (ESPN)

Liverpool have had two bidz rejected by Monaco fo' 21-year-old winger Thomas Lemar. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. (Sky Sports)

>Crystal Palace is close ta a £25m agreement with Liverpool for tha signin of 27-year-old defender Mamadou Sakho. (Mail)

Tottenham could miss up on Paris St-Germain defender Serge Aurier, as tha 24-year-old prefers a move ta Manchesta United. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This type'a shiznit happens all tha time. (SFR Sport, via Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
youtube.com/watch?v=kOCxHu_F5xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Yo, Sam Allardyce is bein considered fo' a surprise return ta Crystal Palace, should tha Eaglez sack manager Frank de Boer n' shit. (Mirror)

Manchesta United will give left-back Luke Shaw a freshly smoked up deal ta stop tha 22-year-old leavin on a gangbangin' free transfer n' shit. (Sun)

>Brazilz crew doctor Mike Simoni say Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinhoz back problem is cuz of stress over his wild lil' future. Da 25-year-old be a target fo' Barcelona. (Sun)

Juventus chizzle Beppe Marotta say tha Serie A champions will cook up a gangbangin' fresh move for Liverpool midfielder Emre Can, 23, up in January. (Premium Sport, via Talksport)

>Forma Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina, 34, will stay at Napoli despite a offer from Paris St-Germain. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. (AS - up in Spanish)

Barcelona director Robert Fernandez say tha club intend ta sign one or two mo' playas before tha transfer window shuts, havin completed a £135.5m deal fo' Borussia Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele. (Mundo Deportivo - up in Spanish)

>Juventus have moved closer ta signin Schalkez 29-year-old Germany defender Benedikt Howedes. (Gazzetta dello Sport - up in Italian)

Evertizzle will reject Olympiakos' offer fo' 29-year-old winger Kevin Mirallas. (Het Laatste Nieuws, via Talksport)

>Norwich Citizzle are horny bout Bristol Citizzle defender Aden Flint, 28, whoz ass be also a target fo' Birmingham City. (Birmingham Mail)

Midfielder Ravel Morrison, 24, is set ta join Mexican club Atlas on a season-long loan deal from Lazio. (La Aficion - up in Spanish)

>Forma Newcastle midfielder Remy Cabella, 27, is set ta join Saint-Etienne on loan from Marseille. (L'Equipe - up in French)

cringe

I liked the other thread.

>tfw haven't done anything but sit in front of my pc posting on /trans/ and sipping coca cola all day

Motherfucker, I said I was going to do it

>Everton are close to completing a €10m (£9.26m) deal for the Hajduk Split winger Nikola Vlasic as they look to improve Ronald Koeman’s attacking options before the transfer deadline. The 19-year-old has been given permission to leave the Croatian U21 training camp to discuss a move to Everton. [Guardian]
24-year-old central defender Kevin Wimmer became the Potters seventh signing of the summer this morning when he put pen-to-paper on a five-year agreement at the bet365 Stadium. [Stoke City website]
>Liverpool have agreed a club record deal to sign RB Leipzig's Naby Keita, with the midfielder moving to Anfield in July 2018. The Reds have agreed to pay the £48m release clause that will allow the 22-year-old to move next summer, plus an undisclosed premium. [BBC]
West Brom defender Jonny Evans is expected to join Manchester City if Eliaquim Mangala leaves the club before the transfer window closes, sources have told ESPN FC. City have already had an £18 million bid for the Northern Ireland international turned down but will return with an improved offer if they can move out Mangala, who has failed to convince Pep Guardiola that he can be part of his plans. Mangala, 26, could even join West Brom as part of the deal if he is prepared to take a reduction in salary. [ESPN]
>Liverpool striker Divock Origi could move to Tottenham, according to his father. “Divock has to leave Liverpool to get more playing time,” he told DH.be. “Tottenham is a possibility, but there is also interest from France and Germany.” [Guardian]
Liverpool have had two bids rejected by Monaco for winger Thomas Lemar, according to Sky sources. Sky Sports News understands the latest offer made by Liverpool was around £64.8m, having previously submitted an offer worth £55.5m. It is also understood Monaco want Lemar to stay at the club beyond this summer's transfer window. [Sky Sports]

>de gay

you were too slow

you lazy ass nigga

>Chelsea lodge £25 million offer for Everton's Ross Barkley
>Swansea ready to lower demands for Chelsea target Fernando Llorente

my professor canceled his class tomorrow lads

it's the life

What's the transfer news in Bolivia?

Oxygen to La Paz failed medical

>Manchesta United have been given encouragement up in a potential deal fo' Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale, 28

What a shite thread

Must mean Swansea will confirm Bony soon. Sanchez as well, and I think one more maybe a wing back and Swansea have had a good window.

Evil South American dictator to Jail AFC is a no-go

I hate you and I wish you would die.

Why don't you get some favela monkeys together?

>£40m for Danny Drinkwater

Catalan's logic

>spend 222m on a player
not fair! fifa fair play!

>spend 310m on replacements for that player
it's ok mes que un club la masia lel

>the state of this OP

So Arsenal get 40m for Ox, let's say 60/70 for Sanchez and a few extra for Gibbs. Who do they bring in exactly?

Jonny Evans and twelve French 16 year olds

mbappers. then bench him for welbeck

RVP

This OP was brought to you by Gizoogle.

panic buy a striker and talk about the profits they made.

A fair price for England's best midfielder.

>Van Dijk and Lemar in exchange for Coutinho
Good deal, desu. They could win the league in the next few seasons at this rate.

worst /trans/ ive ever seen

league cup maybe

Nobody. It's the Arsenal way.

Good OP. Finally a genuinely funny thread, changes from that Dutch bandwagonner's.

>Injured Drinkwater who was total shit last season is unironically going to be sold for £40m+

Top fucking kek.

Pearson's signings racking in the profit.

I like the Dutch OP's

They should get Krychowiak or William for 30-50, Schopf for 30-50 as well, then get Jonny Evans (unironically) and Mawson

What is /trans/ listening to?

Finished the new Uncharted and this played over the credits

arda turan for 110m

Plz don't go to city Alexis

Ian Wright is upset, lads.

That unimaginative twat just copies The Guardian's Rumour Mill column.

Trying my hardest to get to like the new Uzi album

Your mum pussy farts right next to my face

What is Alexis city like?

Only if there aren't any new BBC transfer gossip updates m8

mares and some meme defend

gonna save me good imjes for tomox
g ni las

watching the new taytay music kino non stop

like 98% of other OPs do with the BBC,and all this OP did if add a few letters

Lonely and cold

Very Chile, even in the summer

>Gray + £10m for Andros Townsend

FUCKING STATE of Leicester negotiations

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg but unironically

Ghostpoet, Death Grips and Tyler

>I'm white

all these casuals here now the window is ending lol

fuck off lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kOCxHu_F5xo

Shut up you twat, you lick windows.

wlll bale really be sold to utd?

Belle and Sebastian
Cheers Pat Nevin

>having to put "but unironically"

Such a shame. Weird Al is fucking brilliant and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. So happy I got to see him live the other year.

now that the dust is about to settle,who won the transfers league?

Hope so

>tfw choker fetish

Drinkwater has handed in his transfer request.
Chelsea gonna panic buy, and Drinkwater will be on loan to Hull this time next year

United clearly

Remember when she pretended she liked country music?

i'd say milan btw

Really bad song

Catalans also think they can handle independance :^)

Nazi kino. Sup Forums was right again holy shit

That new QOTSA album my dude

I know, but It's stuck in my head

lads

How much Bale would cost?

When in form and healthy, he is arguably the best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi. But he is 28 years old and injury prone, which is not a good combination.

About tree fiddy

but does he mean american football or regular football

De Gea and like £100m probs

any update on the naby keita to anfield situation?

A cheese and onion pasty with a cheeky chocolate muffin

try listening to it in your car at max volume. its fucking LIT

Mel=Sandi > Noel >Sue

If Bale was open to the move, United could get him for ~£90m tomorrow.

these aren't funny posts

Wait, is you saying that T Swizzle looks like

THAT?
H
A
T
?

HAPPENING

Lad what you think of us getting Sanchez?

Haha lads, what are ye like?!

Huddersfield will win the EPL.

it's funny how many times people have responded to me and said Swansea are getting relegated.

you're so wrong about so much.

Mel > Sue >>>>>>>>>> Noel > Sandi

Depending on the team. If it were to a neutral club like Tottenham, around £100m, but if it's to a club Real hates like United, or to a direct CL competitor like Chelsea, around £150m

>17s
>411 hearts
at least make it realistic

I used to go to the gym pumping up to Shake it off

shit was cash

fuck off you ugly manlet

Snoop is a top 10 rapper
Don't @me

Where do you see them finishing?

evening posters are much smarter than daytime posters. your critique is noted

Llistening to On A Mission by Gabriella Cilmi and pretending you are a woman on a mission is top tier motivational

eazy e is a top 3 rapper

look at the flag, are you surprised?