Why do nogs always make fun out of "white people" food? Is there even such a thing as "black people" food...

Why do nogs always make fun out of "white people" food? Is there even such a thing as "black people" food? I get that spics or other minorities could get away with it but I've never seen anything that can be called black food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpgqqLyAs8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food
youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY
commonhealth.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese
newobserveronline.com/cannibalism-still-stalks-african-conflicts/
dailydot.com/lol/olive-oil-sheen-cooking-oil/
researchgate.net/publication/268978579_Some_like_it_hot_Testosterone_predicts_laboratory_eating_behavior_of_spicy_food
heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KFC

Black people food is just a more greasy and sugary version of southern white food.

We have more sensitive tastebuds because we didn't develop eating plants that actively discourage us from eating them with mild toxins.
This vulnerability to spicy food is one of the few things they have on us so they talk about it often.

Because it's taboo for white people to make fun of nigger food. They're not really making fun of your food. They're lording their privilege over you.

Salt

>vulnerability to spicy food
Really? Vulnerability to spicy food? Have you tried not being a faggot?

Also we don't love sugar and fats as much because white people have tastebuds adapted to civilisation - the people who eat sugar, fats, and other unhealthy stuff because it's tasty are the ones who died out or didn't reproduce. That's why white people generally eat more healthy and find healthier food tastier (although all humans suffer from liking unhealthy food).

I, for one, actually like the taste of plain sallad.

Those melanin enriched bastards know our weakness!

There needs to be a distinction between "white American" food and other white cuisine

That shit looks disgusting as fuck

All the best chefs in the world are white. Also I'm from the south and the reason niggers have to cover their food in seasoning is because they get the worst cuts of meat

See how much you link it to masculinity?
So easily programmed.

What do you mean by us? You're not white.

black people have no culture outside of air jordans and gangland style shootings so they defer their sadness upon white people on twitter AKA digital detroit.

truth be told, if I was a nigger, I'd probably do this to distract myself from the fact I never had a dad too.

>Implying i would eat that shit
>Implying im impressed she put food on a plate
>That smug Twitter pic like I would even think about eating that
>Implying i wouldnt use longer noodles and sautee those shrimp

Why are woman pathetic at everything

Talking about "vulnerability" is kind of exagerated. No one dies if they eat spicy foods, just most people don't like them

Nah, I eat jalapenos off the plant daily and regularly use habaneros in my cooking.
I need spicier peppers because I've become extremely tolerant to both.

Do we have to bring up percentages yet again? :\

Really makes me think.

Fried Chicken is literally a Scottish/Southern American thing. Plus, KFC literally has a old white guy as their symbol

To be fair, eating spicier food on average is actually linked to testosterone, no kidding.

It's funny how they call it "Soul food", but all soul food really is, is just decadent food, stuff that feels good in the body, like sex. I wouldn't call it "soul food"; it's FAR from being of the soul.

Africans literally eat bird seed, dead wild animals and UN aid food

you sound like a smug sperglord
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpgqqLyAs8

>Is there even such a thing as "black people" food?

inb4 massa only gave us the worst parts of the pig so of course it's causing heart disease / it's a government plot to kill of basketball americans

*shrug*
Food is food. No one owns a certain meal.

See how much you link faggotry with masculinity?
So easily programmed.

That's not white American food..

That's just shrimp thrown on some ( what looks to be) half cooked Macaroni

More like diabetes and heart failure food (numba 1 killer of basketball americans other than each other).

Bacon grease mac and cheese with lard boiled kale, chitlings which are pork intestines, gravy and chicken waffles. Top that off with lean/and or saturated purple coolaid.

Oh just let them have this one OP. It's not like black people have much to be proud of.

Fry some chicken and throw a whole bunch of random spices on it, and you have 'soul food'

>UN aid food
Germany actually sells African countries their Gammelfleisch

>mfw those noodles don't even look cooked

A colored was actually saying this in one of my classes, that white people don't like spicy food.

>mfw I'm Italian

Black food isn't even spicy. It's just random co-opted Southern hick food. Tons of fat and salt.

tbqh sould food is pretty good but its something I eat very rarely. Most black people cant cook for shit and when they do its cheap shit covered in too much flavoring or hotsauce

>nogs always make fun out of "white people" food
Tell me more.

And stop stealing Russian Mead and pies.

>white people bring bbq to the states way back
>hurr white people food so lame lol
>where's the seasoning cracka

I have heard that there are parts of America where people live off nothing but casseroles, sandwiches, and jello, but i have never seen them. my family’s cooking is p. heavily seasoned – mostly with cheese and herbs, but that still counts as seasoning.

It is true that certain subgroups of white Americans do not generally eat *hot* food, but that’s because hotter regions have hotter food. compare Sichuan to Shandong or Texas to New England.

The fuck-whitey crowd probably wants to turn hotness of food into a signal of virtue, but w/e let’s see them try to eat hakarl.

Basically it’s a dig at (some) Reds, encouraged by Blues overawed by all the foreign ethnic food they are eating. Other Reds are busily munching Eastern and Southern European tastiness because thats where they immigrated from in the 19th c.

I think there’s some screwy classism going on there too, I think that European delicacies got raised to an absurd opulence level more than (some) Asian ones?

Also because we got stuck with fast foods being our most noticeable export here.

Eating ethnic food is one of those things, like going to college and having casual sex – to Blues, it’s part of the bare minimum of being a human and not a disgusting animal that needs to die.

this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food
it’s not african though - looks like normal european food

>"Soul food"

Kek

When will whitey learn about superior cultured meals though?

youtube.com/watch?v=9VXQltHSkyY

that looks like absolute shit, this woman is just too stupid to cook.

at least add some ketchup to this abortion of a meal

baka famalam

Most "black" food is actually Southern cuisine, which was eaten by both whites and blacks.

The only real black food is the stuff made from leftover shit like pigs feet.

Their "fine colored cuisine" is literally killing more niggers a day then the KKK did in 200 years.

“No population in the United States has a higher obesity rate than African American women, four out of five of whom are overweight or obese, according to a 2012 study."

commonhealth.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese

I fully support this.

Collard greens are fucking awesome

Apt synopsis

I was at IHOP yesterday and the black kid at the table next to me started pouring strawberry syrup on his eggs, hash browns and sausage. Like a LOT of it.

But we can't laugh at that because that would be racist.

Black people pour all kinds of disgusting "spices" on their food while complaining that white people eat bland food. Yeah, i'd rather eat bland hash browns with nothing on it than hash browns with strawberry syrup.

Blacks eat garbage and plaster it in hot spices, then complain that it's whitey mans food if it's not hot enough.

I've seen boy scouts cook better dishes.

This i can confirm. Blacks eat weird stuff because that's what slave owners would give them the shit we didn't want.

But beyond that our food is roughly the same.

I don't think your average black person realizes that your average white person eats the same shit. The shit they make fun of is rich white people food usually.

But to them showering every day is a white person thing too.

>bacon grease mac and cheese with lard boiled kale, chitlings which are pork intestines

Blacks have the SS in their own kitchens

I love spicy food.. Lol I make my pizza sauces with thai chili peppers. Fucking delish.

Being a product of British colonialism in Canada, my people worked with a lot of fish, lobsters, greens; we cooked pies, stews, chowders, etc. Always love sitting down for a bowl of nan's seafood chowder; tastier than anything I've ever experienced in my travels in the states.

This is basically what it was.
Grits, pigs feet, necks.. Poorman's food. But the thing is, poor people existed everywhere; we put up with eating lobster, a poor man's food, until it became popular, and now we're the main exporters of decent hard-shelled lobster. Fishermen were seen as less than scum; that's when the tides turned, and these rich people in town began to lose money, and the fishermen started making millions.

> Is this pasta
Please kill me now

> it’s part of the bare minimum of being a human and not a disgusting animal that needs to die

Can't say I disagree.

Hey you're gonna be a weird vanilla picky pleb if I take you out to eat? Hey. Look at me. Lose my number.

They want to make fun of white people by saying that they eat too much canned food.

I'm with Vinnie here, but this retarded bitch doesn't represent all white people.

I could post a picture of a nigger eating dry ramen, and that would be as relevant.

The truth is blacks are the LEAST curious about new and spicy foods.

>go to Thai Palace no blacks
>go to Hot Curry House no blacks
>go to Szechuan Spot no blacks

Just a bunch of whites sweating and gulping water after swallowing copious amounts of foreign spices.

Blacks use Louisiana Red Pepper and Vinegar sauce to excess and suddenly they're worthy of Michelin stars?

In what world you fucking retards?

Black people food is just mcdonalds

Technically Africans not only eat "soul food" but often ARE "soul food"

newobserveronline.com/cannibalism-still-stalks-african-conflicts/

Immaculate

What defines a good chef? What defines the "best" chef? Making retarded expensive "exotic" stuff that tastes like shit anyways? Making the best tasting stuff? Having the most fame and prestige?

Because as far as I'm concerned honor of making foods with the best taste and nutrition belongs to Asians. Making the best looking for also belongs to Asians. I'm talking about Chicks and the likes of course. Pajeets with their spoonful of e-coli bateria into every recipe "cuisine" can go fuck off.

WE WUZ SHRIMP N GRITZ

Every culture has shit cooks. White people sometimes eat shit like cheese sandwiches or buttered noodles, sometimes black people eat at mcdonald's for 2 weeks of the month, sometimes Mexicans eat beans and rice, if someone hates themselves enough to eat garbage it's their personal problem.

>Italy has One of the best foods on the planet
>this niggers think their KFC soul food is better

Niggers like to pretend they've never had a slice of pizza before

>I, for one

stop right there

Same situation, bro. I've started cooking with scorpion peppers around 6 months ago. It just started to lose it's kick. It's sad state of affairs when the only thing hotter is pure capsaicin oil.

>implying Fried chicken and macaroni and cheese isn't the quintessential American food and has nothing to do with black people

Black people eat Indian food like crazy where I live, I was beginning to think it was a thing I hadn't known about. I always see black people at every Indian place I go to.

Yeah and I know a tall Chinese guy

Blacks are just ultra insecure about their place in the world and lash out at anything and everything to do with white culture that they can.

White people use Mayonnaise and Blacks use Miracle Whip.

You know most black people don't shower every day, its bad for their hair.

That's why they smell so bad

Only yellows can make good food.
Whites and blacks are shit-eaters.
Italia and France are exceptions tho

>people getting triggered over this

You know that's what they want. For ages blacks have been desperately trying to pin a condescending stereotype to whites. They try it with Crystal Meth.....doesn't really work and this is their next attempt. They want a nigger word they can pin on us. When you bitch about this, rather than condescendingly shake your head and change the subject they win.

Source?

Black people food is things like dried bats and okra.
All the other shit they eat is white people food.
Even those spices they like so much were obtained by our wars.

>black people have no culture outside of air jordans and gangland style shootings

You mean black Americans.

That was vile. It really explains why blacks are so much more obese than the rest of Americans though.

Nah they don't. Because instead of shitting our pants over it we explain why the joke isn't funny. So it doesn't get spammed over and over until it's a meme that lasts for 3-6 months at most.

I'm sorry if you can't handle spice achmed. Please go back to putting ketchup on your kebab.

>best chefs in the world are white
>doesn't even iron chef

Nigs are insecure and this is one of the few ways they can make fun of us

Her kitchen is suspiciously clean and well equipped.

White people are the ones breeding the hottest peppers.

white people have been exposed to a huge variety of cuisines and have bastardised all of them. thats why you have things like kung pao chicken and tikka masala. white people made healthy foreign food really fatty and use small amounts of spice to cater to their tastes. that is what people mean when they say "white people food"

btw if you're the kind of white person who eats super hot chillies every day and brags about it.. you're a fucking loser

>white americans literally can't into cooking
dailydot.com/lol/olive-oil-sheen-cooking-oil/

>implying indian and chinese food is healthier

Top kek, those countries throw a ton of sugar in their food so their diabetes levels are going through the roof now that they're not starving from poverty as much anymore.

researchgate.net/publication/268978579_Some_like_it_hot_Testosterone_predicts_laboratory_eating_behavior_of_spicy_food

>noodles
it's rice, faggot.

that looks pretty good assuming its lightly salted and buttered.
lightly.

This is "black people food:"

heretical.com/cannibal/congo1.html

those are elbow noodles dumbass

White people in the US do that shit too m8. A white girl I know literally puts ranch on everything she eats.

Sounds like your just angry man.

you've never had authentic asian food in your life

Nice meme name for babies wienes, lardass.

I'm a eurofag who got here 2 days ago. Literally first restaurant i walked into i see is an american eating syrup on sausages and eggs. The fact that they were black only made it funnier.

Also if i am mad why are you the one being so defensive about it?

Yeah but whites can drink milk so it's ok.

pickled pigs feet(pic related)
chitlins
ham hock(basically a pig's knees)
hog maw(stomach of a pig)
ox tails
grits

that's about it
literally slave food that nobody besides animals were fed