Hurr durr I'm not against jews, but I'm against ZIONISM

>hurr durr I'm not against jews, but I'm against ZIONISM
Nigger, if you're against a state of jews then youre pretty fucking anti semetic

Sup Forums can't even come up with an argument against this
kek

I'm not against Jews though I'm only against the rich kikes who push for globalist your average day Jew is based.

globalism*

Wow, two Norwegians sticking up for each other, that's a rare sight. Now only if you could do that IRL when you're all getting cucked, robbed and beaten up.

>being against a race
>being against an ideology

How the fuck do you put race and ideology together fuck face?
All zionists are Jews but not all Jews are zionists, is this a difficult concept?

Idgaf?

> your average day jew is based.

I don't know about that...

> all zionists are jews

Eh, Joe Biden would like to have a word with you..

>your average day Jew is based
your average everyday jew is a hyper liberal anti-white feminist or degenerate profiteer.

Hello there

Eh idk netanyahu manages to keep getting in and his pretty conservative.

Nigger, many jews are against zionists.

>>hurr durr I'm not against jews, but I'm against ZIONISM
>Nigger, if you're against a state of jews then youre pretty fucking anti semetic

zionists collaborated with the Nazis. zionists collaborated with Nazis AGAINST Jews.

all Nazi collaborators must be hunted down and destroyed.

>Nigger, if you're against a state of jews then youre pretty fucking anti semetic

No. Being jewish doesn't entitle you to steal someone else's land. If you believe that you are a Jewish supremacist, ie. a zionist.

It's called "do as I say but not as I do". Multi culturalism is great for Australia... But not so much so for Israel..

I'm fine with Israel, they are mostly harmless.

The destructive jews are the parasites living in the west.

If we aren't allowed homogeneous nation, neither shall the jews.

This has nothing with how much I despise the semites.

>>The destructive jews
Are coordinated by the Israeli HASIDI scourge.
In Israel.

>but I'm against ZIONISM

usually coming from "refugees welcome" people

>1 Post By This ID

What did you smoke? Gimme some
Basically
Muslims, specifically Muslim countries, are subhuman trashcans

I smoke only authentic jew ashes, made from real jew babies harvested by the palestinians.

>1 post by this ID

We are against Jews and for Zionism, if there is no Israel where do you think all the kike will go?

It goes the other way around mostly
Did the Achmeds influence the point of view in the great empire of France? How unfortunate

jews in the west are fleeing europe in record numbers

all according to plan

Some Jews are against Zionism

That was the hasidic master plan.

yeah, those are the same ones who push for muslim immigration in europe

>WiFi
>4g

I still havent recieved an argument that says you arent an anti semite

I'm against German government but I'm not against white people.

what the fuck man

whats wrong with antisemitism

I wonder when Sup Forums will understand that without zionism, the jews would die out.

Perhaps they want that, but certainly Sup Forums wants white people to survive, Jews want Jewish people to survive just the same. All nationalism should be celebrated.

>Jews want Jewish people to survive just the same.
jews believe the only way to achieve this is by importing millions of rapefugees in to the West

hence why we need to remove jews

I despise Jews which is precisely why I am a passionate zionist. If Israel didn't exist we would be cursed with more kikes than we are alreasy.

Any source on that my friend? A Muslims world majority is NOT good for jews.

thats why theyre fleeing to israel

/thread
>your average day Jew is based
Yeah, er, no. Most Jews I've met are pretty whiny.

Exactly my point, the jews are getting fucking railed in countries with muslims in them. They cant walk to Shul without feeling like they are in danger in europe. IDK how Sup Forums doesnt understand this

the heart and soul of modern leftism is cultural marxism, an entirely jewish invention

you can pretend its merely coincidence and that jews dindu nuffin, but Sup Forums can connect the dots

There is a different between the orthodox jewish community and secular jews.

The jews just want their enemies (whites and muslims) to kill each other.

You're right, I hate jews and there's nothing you can do to stop me from continuing my hate you dumb Scandinavian cuck
I bet they castrate you there too since even the possibility of having a penis is problematic

Whites are the enemies of Jews?

Im against globalism and multiculturalism. It just so happens that the spearheads of both happen to be jews

yea yea and there's a "difference" between the friendly neighborhood moderate muslims and the exploding durkas on TV

gotta deport them all to be sure

just go to israel where you belong, and bring your faggot leftist cousins as well

elite jews are capitalists who control the economy and government, but most jews are butthurt whiny liberals

Well, you are completely clueless. The difference between an orthodox jew and a secular Jew is like the difference between Ted Cruz and Bernie sanders in terms of politics.

Jews consider whites their enemies because we are competition.

They want to exterminate everyone intelligent enough to compete with them, through wars and dysgenics.

>let's put our people right inside where we're hated and God told us not to make anything anywhere until He returned but we did it anyways
>Muslims aren't Semites
>all Jews are zionists
>zionists knew antisemitism would get them their land through Hitler
>zionists are not real Jews of Bible

Source: dailystormer.com

wise words

>in terms of politics.
fuck off, both sides help each other

leftist kikes spread their cultural marxist bullshit to weaken our culture, while "le based XDDDDD" neocon kikes drag us into wars in the middle east creating the hordes of rapefugees.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE that the rapefugees created by the "rightwing" kikes find a West willing to cuck themselves thanks to the efforts of the "leftwing" kikes.

the jewish left hand and right hand are working together

I'm not against Zionism, I'm just against Jews*.

*=leftist kikes in universities and media as well as kikes trying to get us to fight wars in the Middle East for their shitty sandnigger country.

>general anti nationalism is specifically racist against jews
Ok.