Spent most of his life fucking and eating, and did it with an unique style

>spent most of his life fucking and eating, and did it with an unique style

There will never be another Marlon.

>Chris Evans twitter hissy fit

WTF I LOVE RAPE NOW

>tfw I'm a distant relative of Brando, working as an actor in Hollyweed

I'll probably never hit it big but if I ever do I'll be sure to take a big ol bite out of a frog in front of the paps, just for you user

He's a rapist though.

t. Chris Evans
May I suggest watch the film

Watch a woman be raped on film by powerful men? No thank you. I'm not a sociopath.

>"I saw Burt Lancaster and Marlon showering together. Burt was soaping Marlon's back with one hand and probing his ass with the index finger of his other hand. Marlon was giggling like a school girl."

He was such a dirty slut.

>I'm not a sociopath.
Then why are you on my 4chins? Please GTFO.

BLACKED

It's black and white photography so it appears to be a black cock but it's actually the jew's cock.

This is true. Look it up. He literally has a jewish dick in his mouth.

It's fucking weird seeing outtakes and clips where he's just being a young and charismatic Chad and then realizing how old, fat and incontinent he became later in life.

His personality also changed so much, I just can't reconcile how old people can act the way they do after knowing how they used to act in their youth.

Hard to believe Brando wouldn't have been looking at every modern heartthrob and thinking "I used to be that, but better."

But why?

>It's a Marlon fucks with the Academy and causes John Wayne try and fight a woman episode

Because he wanted to give bigots something to cry about

Is this real? Did Brando really suck cocks?

Yes he was a bisexual and didn't give a fuck

>spent most of his life shitposting and feeling depressed, and he did it as fat and ugly as possible

There will never be another OP

>his order at Pink's Hotdogs

Marlon had sex with half of Hollywood during his prime, user.

Who was in the wrong here?

That dick belonged to guy named Wally Cox. No shit!

It was just a joke, bro.

>The director planned her attack

I haven't seen the film but if she genuinely didn't know this was part of the script and they just sprung it on her that is legitimately illegal and fucked up.

But something tells me this is more SJW alarmist shit, considering who it's coming from.

Who knew butter was such a big deal?

>Is this real? Did Brando really suck cocks?

Yes. They didn't care about identity politics back then. If you felt like being a mo mo you just did it.

truly knew how to live

>Anna Kashfi
>Marlon Brando's wife was the literal result of a Welsh woman sleeping with an Indian bull
>her father was cucked
>also Marlon Brando sucked cock
Hollywood is far more messed up than I imagined.

Maria wasn't actually penetrated. She didn't have butter, fingers or anything shoved up her ass.

The rape scene wasn't in the script. It was added during filming.

They didn't tell her about scene until the morning they were going to film it.

She didn't have time to mentally prepare for it. She said she was young and didn't have her agent and didn't know that she could refuse to do a scene. She legally only had to do what was in the script. She didn't know that she could refuse to do anything else and if she was older or had her agent to talk to then she would have refused to do the scene.

People think she was actually raped.

>Hollywood is far more messed up than I imagined.

Are you a guy that just left an Amish sect or something?

If this is too much for you then I'd wager that you know little if anything about the cabal underpinnings of Hollywood.

It was in the script though, only the butter was added later

what movie tho

are you new here?
brando being bisexual is well known, he fucked everything that walked in hollywood at the time

I thought they at least had some dignity. Now there are cuckolds and BBCs left and right.

>She said she was young and didn't have her agent and didn't know that she could refuse to do a scene.

>People think she was actually raped.

Idk mate if she was young and didn't know that she could refuse a scene then that is pretty fucked up.

Defend this one if you want. I wouldn't.

POO POO PEE PEE

>Idk mate if she was young and didn't know that she could refuse a scene then that is pretty fucked up.
>Defend this one if you want. I wouldn't.

She wasn't actually raped though. It was just acting. At the end of the movie she kills Brando. Is Maria a murderer in real life?

You sound like a quaint child only beginning to understand.

You're young, aren't you?

>At the end of the movie she kills Brando. Is Maria a murderer in real life?

These mental gymnastics... lol...

Brando was an adult. He had maturity and knowledge of the industry.

She was young and coerced into acting in a scene at the 11th hour that she didn't want to do and didn't know that she could legally say no to.

I hate SJW alarmist shit as much as the next guy but if this is how it truly went down then I wouldn't defend it.

>Brando was an adult.

And so was Maria.

It as acting.

Maria also had mental health issues and was heavily into drug use.

This story sounds more like sexual harassment than straight up rape, though.

>im a big old man cause i like gay dongs in my bum im so mature everyone is young but me
t. 20 y o
lm ao

>And so was Maria.

Had to check. Film came out in '72, she was born in '21. That made her 51 years old.

You're right. Something is off here.

I thought she was actually underage. At least that what I surmised from the posts - I haven't seen the film.

She was born in 1952.

There are literally occult underpinnings to Hollywood.

You are clueless if your indignation stops at gay people doing gay shit and cucks doing cuck shit.

Get a clue. It's far worse that you even presuppose.

>Chris Evans learns something that has been common knowledge for decades
>"I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW GUYS, BRANDO IS LITERALLY A RAPIST!"

No one's defending it. Everyone knows it was a lousy thing to do, including the director who has expressed remorse. But she was not "literally raped" and no one should be saying those words.

mmm so true baby rape happens to 1 in every 3 hollywood babies and they also decapatate them n shit cause hollywood is DEVILSIH

Be sarcastic and incredulous if you want.

It's not like you're actually going to research any of this seriously, so why bother?

>I thought the degenerate pedophile ring had dignity

Fucking hell, an actual 12 year old.

Just leave it. We probably did the same shit way back when.

It's a defense mechanism.

Mmmm no facts just lies and false sense of superiority yes yes good grown adult so true and mature

I'm not going to spoonfeed you. I am more than fine with leaving you in ignorance. The first rite is one you grant yourself: the drive to want to know.

If you were more than fine you wouldn't have opened your dumb lying mouth but you just like pretending to know stuff and believing in the worst in people because you're such a young little man! Ha ha see I'm doing a you.

Ewww gay and blacked

She wasnt penetrated, marlon got onto her and simulated, she felt uneasy about the scene. This classifies as rape.

Jesus christ I don't even know if this is suppose to be "baiting" or there are really fucking retarded underage kids like you.

>you just like pretending to know stuff

Not really. I'm an older user. I actually study works around this stuff all the time.

I'll talk with user who are already looking into these things - point them in the right directions, clarify misunderstanding et al - but I'm never going to waste my time with someone who refuses that first rite.

If you have no interest just say that you have none. The whole sarcasm thing is pointless.

>and believing in the worst in people

I'm actually rather optimistic, all things considering.

Go on
proof
oh
oh
oh
nothing
mmm

Last Tango in Paris

I believe that the correct term is "prank"

Seriously, please someone tell me this isn't real.

>thinking world in terms of "indian bull" and "cucked"

Is it really hollywood that is so messed up.. or is it you? Or is it hollywood making you think like a pervert?

Well that's what it is. Don't prep bulls or be a cuck if you don't want to be called a cuck.

>he doesn't ironically suck his bro dick sometimes

Stop being a faggot.

>user learning hollywood actors are gay
wew lad, are you 12

which movie anyway?

What made Brando and Elvis the way they were?

My thoughts is that they were subject to repeated sexual abuse.

Good, he was a total degenerate.