Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6qMAwC1my4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OT XVIII SUPREME BEING

thetan

is scientology /ourreligion/?

>scientology

It's noticeable when he's doing any action scenes.

He definitely looks 55.

CGI

to make the kino you must become the kino

No matter how much they paint him with makeup, fluff up his hair, and try to shore up his face, you can see the age coming and it comes quickly. Look around the eyes, the corners of the lips.

George Clooney looked ageless for a while too but have you seen him in the last two years? He's falling off a cliff in terms of looks, has a little loose skin on his jawline, hair is looking thinner and less vibrant, etc.

You can only ward off age for so long and the longer you do it, the more rapidly you'll decline.

un-ruse-able

>You can only ward off age for so long and the longer you do it, the more rapidly you'll decline.

Keanu proves you wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=H6qMAwC1my4
I look like gorge cooney

Again, around the eyes, and the laugh lines are telling. Also, Keanu has fallen off a bit since 2016. He's holding up a little better though, due to his Japanese ancestry. Still, he does not look like he did in 1997.

It's obvious as fuck that the picture on the left is 14 years older than the one on the right and if you can't tell, you might have face blindness.

Black don't crack they smoke it though

>Guys hit the wall too!

Fuck off, no they don't.

Christopher Lee was still handsome in his 80's.

Some guys don't even GET handsome until they're out of their 30's.

As for people like Keanu and Tom, and Eddie Redmayne (inb4 faggot) and Peter O'Toole etc, they just get to go from "boyish" to "handsome" to "distinguished" etc without ever getting JUST'd because they take care of themselves and have GOAT genes.

George Clooney got AIDS in his cuck shed, that's what happened to him.

But for 15 years later, this is amazing

You sound autistic. Let's see you if you're so great.

Both of them hardly look 5 years apart so what's your point

55 years young, you mean ;^)

Leto's a vegan hippie that has the patience to do yoga everyday though

Another ageless wonder?

Idris Elba

Christopher Lee looked amazing for 93 years old

imagine if he also wore sunscreen his whole life too. Jesus that fucker would look 30 something years younger at 93.

>Christopher Lee was in his 80's when he did Attack of the Clones
BASED

And he released a metal song at Christmas time in 2013 or 2014 I think

>Christopher Lee was still handsome in his 80's.
You can still be handsome in a way, but not classically handsome. Christopher Lee was handsome for his age but comparing a man in his 80s to a man in his prime that is also handsome is an absurd false equivalency.
Yeah, it's pretty impressive. He's aged well, but that doesn't mean he's immune or anything and the cracks are really starting to show.
Because I claimed to be a more handsome man middle-aged man than Keanu or Cruise? Are you fucking retarded? Never said anything like that.

Of all the people posted in this thread, Leto's probably aged the best. The beard helps a lot too.

>mfw he still had some nice set of hair at 90
DAMNIT and here I am balding at mid 20's ;_;

If you took out his blemishes on his forehead he would be objectively handsome

was christopher lee our guy?

>and the cracks are really starting to show

nigga you sound weird as fuck kys

Space magic and the blood of virgins.

Leto looks like hes wearing fucking makeup in his 2014 picture

>was christopher lee our guy?
yes

He's wearing makeup in both

>kys
>being underage
not even once
He's probably wearing make-up in both of them honestly, at least a little foundation.

Sadly Cruise is starting to show wrinkles though

>70 years old
Explain

>48 years old

>kys
You have to go back

if he lost weight his face would look really sunken. his under eye sockets are huge.

he should be the next joker

You JUST know

He was a handsome guy and far more articulate when he was young

i've never encountered so much autism in one post. you win user

I love Trump and voted for him but let's be honest. He looks like they staple that thing to his head every morning, sandblast him, and spray-tan him until he's bright orange as a morning routine.

I'm cringing so hard at this post.

I don't care, if I was a female I'd be banging Trump

>that golden nice hair
>funny guy who likes to compliment attractive women
He is literally /our guy/

>Comparing handsome 80 year old to handsome 30 year old is fallacy

No they don't really compare, but the fact is that they're both handsome. ie Not neutral or disgusting, like most people.

Some people can be handsome forever, and they are usually/exclusively guys.

>The beard helps a lot too.
No it doesn't you fucking idiot.

If you grow a beard in your 40's, more than likely you will have some grey hairs which Leto doesn't thus proving the bears has nothing to do with how good he looks in older age.

He looks like the same age as Margot when he is standing next to her in Joker make up

Sure, he's a great man but he looks fucking ridiculous.
True. Lee was one of a kind in a lot of ways, though. He lived and incredible life.
Believe it or not, this is how women think about men. If that makes you cringe, you'll never touch one of us.

Trump was always /ourdaddy/

>Some people can be handsome forever, and they are usually/exclusively guys.

This

>how women

No amount of surgeries can change your chromosomes dude.

>If you grow a beard in your 40's, more than likely you will have some grey hairs which Leto doesn't thus proving the bears has nothing to do with how good he looks in older age.
The beard helps conceal any wear and tear on the jawline, makes it look tighter and more chiseled. It's a good device for concealing some facial flaws and drawing the eye away from others.

Also, most women find a few strands of gray incredibly attractive. It would just serve to make him look more distinguished. Again, Clooney is a great example of how great a man can look gray.

Some people just have good genes. Some have awful genes. For instance, this is the 24 year old quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

RIP

hair extensions and orange bodypaint

>I am a woman

No you're not faggot and I'll tell you how I know:

>You misused the phrase "classically handsome". It doesn't mean "attractive" it means "in possession of conventionally valued facial features" eg wide jaw, straight nose, large eyes, high cheekbones, etc. Girls are retards but they at least get shit like this right.

>You stated that you prefer Leto to Cruise, Trump and Keanu Reeves, when all of those guys are Operator As Fuck and Leto is a limp faggot. There is no way your primitive female instincts for attraction towards a powerful mate would have steered you wrong in this respect if you were actually female.

>You made several spelling mistakes, (eg "and" instead on "an") and this would not happen if you were female because females get GOAT language skills along with their empathy to compensate for lack of spatial and logical reasoning ability.

>You stated that Trump was a great man, when a real female would have claimed to dislike Trump and then secretly fantasised about and voted for him later on.

You are not fooling anyone, SeƱor.

i like you

Cruise is starting to get that I've-had-too-much-plastic-surgery monster face. It's definitely catching up with him and very noticeable in his newer films.

I wouldn't mind this honestly.

looks like a wax version of himself on the right

head like a fuckin orange

you really do sound autistic and weird