Are there any Vietnamese here...

Are there any Vietnamese here? How do you feel about the fact your government was so terrible that a bunch of your Christians felt the need to flee over to fucking Carthage, Missouri of all places, where they hold massive festivals every year?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Days

Vietnamese who stay in Vietnam are the trash of their society and undyingly support their communist government.
So, probably nothing.

death to the Communist Vietnamese

Are you samefagging, or is the Vietnamese Hate Train leaving the station today?

They make up 60-70% of the country and the faction in power is authoritarian. The liberals in Vietnam are getting culled in an "anti-corruption" campaign.

Death isn't deserved though. That's edgy as fuck

No I'm Japanese American and my dad fought in Vietnam.

OP is some autist

Just because some Viet whore sucked you off in the hope of a green card doesn't change the fact it is a poor communist shithole with massive oppression and censorship.

[spoiler]I live in southwest Missouri and just used the thread as an excuse to post about the area, I don't actually have any bad feelings about the Vietnamese[/spoiler]

Do all the different latin alphabets look primitive for you?

>implying that any woman would ever go near me

also just because the country is run by ruthless communists doesn't mean the people aren't alright

Why don't you have bad feelings towards Viets?

A viet woman would

Why would the Vietnamese feel bad about a war which they won?

?

It must be hard imagining victory.

Why do they all have the noses of a pot bellied pig?

>why do Vietnamese look Vietnamese
asking the tough questions here

>with massive oppression and censorship
We learn from the best aka America

OH YEAH
OKAY YOU FUCKING CUNT

EXPLAIN THE RE-EDUCATION CAMPS
EXPLAIN HOW RELIGIOUS FIGURES "DISAPPEARED"
EXPLAIN

>implying

90% of us is not Christians through. And Christianity here is still growing, although people like Buddhism better.

Also Trịnh Xuân Thanh, who stole 30 thousand billions đồng, was arrested. And Deutschland somehow told us to free him.

Do you think Vietnam will ever be a Christian country?
I guess you Vietnamese really care about your đồng.

Nope, most people would rather convert to Buddhism, although Christianity is growing to fastest, which mean that at some rate it will stop growing. I have both Buddhist and Christian friends.

VIETNAAAAAAMMM!

Are they Catholics of Protestants?

>Do you think Vietnam will ever be a Christian country?
Probably no unless they're forcefully converted. Vietnamese is more about paganism I think, whenever you walk into the house of somebody you will see that they worship their ancestors or bodhisattva.
I guess we don't need Christianity moral value when we already have enough teaching from the ancestors. Generally people will side with the more laid back and less annoying rules religion.

Your government takes its cues from China actually

But I get your point. Trump stopped making a fuss about muh labor unions muh human rights and so your government is culling the liberals

Both, Catholic majority. Most Christian friends i talked to are pretty clueless about Catholics-Protestants history, through. They don't know the Oxthodox Churches exist. They don't know that Judaism and Christianity share the same root, and asked me why both religion use partly the same Bible.

Thoughts on America and Americans?

Good
Christianity is the cancer killing this third world country masquerading as a first

30 thousand billion dong is about 3,000 dollars.

Also, abducting people from abroad isn't normal shit. You guys made a huge fuss about China doing that to corrupt mainland businessmen in Hong Kong.

>this third world country masquerading as a first
don't cut yourself on that edge buddy

We are a first world country with a third world society.

Basically we only hate China, and have positive or neutral view on the rest of the world. The US is loved by many people. Although i myself don't fall for the 'Murica good guy' thing knowing what you guys did to the bunch of other countries.

>masquerading
We never pretend to be anything. Just a third world shithole.

3,000 dollar is just 68 million dongs.

3300 billion Vietnamese dongs is 132 million dollars.

Most people here (in the US) don't really think much of Vietnam. All we know is that we had a war there once with a bunch of movies about it.

Most people wouldn't even know that Vietnamese hate China

You guys are okay, just stop lying and boasting at the same time and you're good.

Will personally heem any jungle Asian I see