PHI: Jahlil Okafor following a 'mostly vegan' diet
SA: Manu Ginobili signs a 2-year deal with Spurs
CLE: Boston was concerned about Thomas' hip injury
PHI: Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact
CLE: Jae Crowder and Ante Zizic heading to CLE

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1856100xB94a43Ff-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celtics are seriously fucked, but how do you let a rookie GM fuck you? Ainge is such a fucking retard.

POLL: poll-maker.com/poll1856100xB94a43Ff-50
For a possible future /nba/ meetup.

why is westdickrider so obsessed with curry? the butthurt is palpible. imagine making a thread every day about how butthurt you are curry is the best pg in the league

if anyone needs a pb just drop into the ld and ask im here to help you guys

Ainge is retarded, look at how he got played all summer long

don't click on this it's a IP sniffer

Correct. It just grabs your geolocation to within 10 miles. Everyone knows I'm from Temecula already, so I had no problem voting.

it already happened in richmond, virginia

People actually still underrate the Warriors.

You literally cannot invent a single roster that could beat this team.

i just clicked it and now im stuck on a ransomeware page

halp

Now that you fell for my trap. Pay me $1,000 in bitcoin wishing the next 48 hours or your computer will be wiped.

I miss kobewave user

If they stay healthy they're probably going to be better this year than they were last year, with the roster continuity and everything, and last year's team is in the conversation of greatest teams ever

It's pretty fucking crazy

>You literally cannot invent a single roster that could beat this team.

I mean, they are also ruining basketball with their meme ball. Watching youth sports nowadays is vomit inducing. Lonzo save us.

I do agree that youth basketball should probably get rid of the 3-pointer

why is curry dickrider so obsessed with westdickrider? the butthurt is palpable. Imagine making a post in every thread about how butthurt you are that someone is a fan of westbrook and then continuously samefag said post so it looks like it got a bunch of (You)s

Any unusual rules you guys use when you play basketball? I know some guys who play horse, when the person after the guy who made the shot has to also shoot that shot. After that, the next guy gets to pick a new shot.

But I've always played it where everyone attempts the shot until it gets back to the guy who made it.

It's cooling down a bit, so I'm going to go put some shots up right now.

Also r8 my theme

I like the idea of making it worth 2 points until the last 2 minutes when it becomes 3 again

The rec league I play in is doing this this year and I'm trying to get the city league I ref for to do the same thing, it would help the kids develop better mid range

I feel like somethings they go for those 3 pointers and start straining (especially the younger ones) and their form suffers...so you get chicken wings and two handed shooters

>Reddit

definitive reminders for /nba/ posters

top 5 worst fan posters
1. lakers
2. celtics
3. gsw
4. cavs
5. sixers

top 5 best players in nba
1. lebron
2. durant
3. leonard
4. curry
5. westbrook

porzingis > jokic

I just wanna smoke weed all day

>reddit
>who is best girl
>using jewgle

wew lad I knew bballbreakdown was a nerd vigrin

That purple hurts my eyes

>it would help the kids develop better mid range
>teaching children the most inefficient shot in the league
lmao

>TFW you install a word change app
>You now see [Kevin] and [Durant] as the words {traitorous} and {snake}

My favorite; point guard of all time, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, and center of all time.

PG: Chris Paul
SG: Allen Iverson
SF: LeBron James
PF: Dirk Nowitzki
C: Ben Wallace

I specified A.I as SG here... I know he was a combo guard, and etc.

kevin durant can slither his snake up your ass

why is westdickrider so obsessed with curry? the butthurt is palpible. imagine making a thread every day about how butthurt you are curry is the best pg in the league

damn son he's just a child have mercy

Wonder what Steph think about that...

Feels good to be a warrior fan

how are celtics fucked?.. they can trade IT and crowder and the nets pick to anyone else and they;d take it..

Also Celts were upfront about how questionable ITs condition was. CLE took the gamble and now they;re starting to realize it might not have been worth it.

If they void the trade you got Kyrie who hates the front office and the best offer you are gonna get is for eric bledsoe straight up. even if IT comes back and is salty as fuck Boston isnt worried about winning the championship this year. Cavs NEED to win it this coming season or lebron is super LEGONE. so cavs have much much more to lose on this trade.

oh me oh my!

Lol

>over 4 years ago

heres your ((you))
>oh look this team is the best in the league now
>now im a fan of them
>reddit mentality

>How's that Boston and Cleveland trade going

I'm from norcal fag. Project on someone else.

nah, youre an ex laker fan faggot
dont even bullshit
anyone thats under 30 and a GSW fan was previously a laker or clipper fan

In oldhead fans vs. younger fans debates or conversations; what is the one thing you wish the other side would understand, admit, or just stop doing completely?

>projecting this hard

Not a big fan of Curry but it's still hilarious too me that in 2016 he hit a 40 foot game winner and proceeded to crip walk on OKCs court.

Then it's even more pathetic that Durant joined the team who came to their court and straight up disrespected them.

Imagine being in a gang and some other gang shoots your homies and next year you go join that gang

> Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account @wojespn 38m38 minutes ago
>In interview, Isaiah Thomas tells me on hip injury: "I am not damaged. I’ll be back and I’ll be the same player.”

>In interview, Isaiah Thomas tells me on hip injury: "I am not damaged. I’ll be back and I’ll be the same player.”

CAVS CALLED OUT FOR BEING LIARS LMAO

Porzingis is a better defender but Jokic is a better scorer, passer, and rebounder

who's a better actor, Traitorous Bacon or Traitorous Spacey

[Bill Simmons voice] this is exactly like when Bodie started working for Marlo

Traitorous Spacey

Who are they going to trade IT + Crowder + the Brooklyn pick for who is as good as Kyrie?

>CLE took the gamble and now they;re starting to realize it might not have been worth it.

They took the gamble and then they actually looked at his knee and it was worse than they had thought and that he might need surgery. this is a completely reasonable thing to have happen.

>the best offer you are gonna get is for eric bledsoe straight up.

Eric Bledsoe and their first rounder, at least

>Cavs NEED to win it this coming season or lebron is super LEGONE. so cavs have much much more to lose on this trade.

if they were trying to win this season, wouldn't they have traded with San Antonio and gotten a bunch of veterans? the whole reason they traded with Boston in the first place is because they're trying to stay competitive this season while also building for the future.

of course he would say that about himself. of COURSE he would say that about himself. jesus christ

>/nba/ is full of redditors

explains why this general is so fucking trash

>Cavs no longer seeking Celtics' top young players or 'significant' draft picks to complete Kyrie trade - Woj
*inhale*

come home IT

They were never actually seeking Tatum or Brown, I don't think.

so now they've agreed that it's going to be draft picks and now it's just figuring out which draft picks it's going to be.

Are you really surprised. Failed redditors come here because they can't shitpost about players/teams they don't like getting injured.

>The Cavaliers could be inclined to complete the deal for a late first-round pick or second-round considerations, league sources said.

>1050 vs. 1050ti
Get the ti

Oh look at that, IT comes out publically saying he's fine and the Cavs pull back on their asking price.

No kidding, huh.

you have to go back

omg.....pls save the rocket posters..dey were the best posters of this general..im prayin 4 dem.

>so now they've agreed that it's going to be draft picks and now it's just figuring out which draft picks it's going to be.
No, now they realized their leverage isn't actually that great, and that no other team will give them anything better (they've clearly been using this time to call up Phoenix and Denver to ask on a possible deal), and to top it off Isaiah has now come out and said he's not injured (which obviously he would, but this is a bold statement all things considered).

So they're tempering their prices in hopes that the Celtics will be generous.

Fuck them Danny, don't give them anything else.

bosh cucked himself to some thot rat. sad

why would he say otherwise you fucking mongoloid

IT is damaged goods my maple slurping friend

Uh oh

How does this prove the Cavs are liars? Even if IT had a career ending tier injury, he won't come out and say so being in a contract year. He wants to get at least one big deal.

Ainge implied he'd be back by late November, Cavs think ASG, which seems more likely. Fact is, Ainge lied, got caught and now based Koby is bending him over for good measure.

Only one of these are me

How does Kendall Marshall still play basketball dude is ass

Pg: Chris paul
Sg: Kyle korver
Sf: LeBron James
Pf: dirk nowitzki
C: marc gasol

>LeGM internet defense force
face it, your scumbag GM lied you fags lmao
and now they aren't getting anything in compensation

who ready for the lakers dynasty tomorrow?

/wl/ get in here

alliance stronk

Mines

PG: Magic
SG: Kobe
SF: Bird
PF: Webber
C: Hakeem

D league
Or I guess g league now

USA leads 66-59 now BTW

>[Wojnarowski] The Cavaliers could be inclined to complete the deal for a late first-round pick or second-round considerations, league sources said.

Not so fast, hand over a first round pick or we're walking away

I think the Celts take a step back this year unfortunately. Not only is the starting lineup totally different (with the exception of Al), the bench is also revamped and full of young players. It'll take us a few games to get the chemistry going and even then the bench might not really gel until late in the year.

We might be 3rd/4th in the East, but the goal is not this season; it's the future when our young players are ready to contribute meaningfully.

PG: Magic
SG: Kobe
SF: Baylor
PF: Gasol
C: Shaq

Damn now I'm leaning towards it, its not much more and seems like 15% faster

wall
jr
lebron
kg
shaq

can someone explain why this dude is spamming rams images

Because reddit browses /nba/

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

There's nothing wrong with being mentally ill. I mean homosexuality is a mental illness but nobody talks shit about it.

better than kobe

insider here

cavs gonna move IT as soon as this deal finishes (early tomorrow morning)

right now they are trying to package for Elfrid Payton

failed trade earlier was a 3 team deal involving magic, lakers, cleveland...payton and randle to cavs, it and pieces and celtics late 1st to lakers, clarkson to orlando

>Ball / IT / Ingram / Nance / Lopez

>Ball / IT

Michael Jordan is the proven GOAT and Lequit James is a proven never goat now.
Also, Canada invented Basketball before black people culturally appropriate it.

The magnificent Golden State Warriors are going to repeat. Or the Celtics. Lebron is going to abandon team again to ring chase at the Lakers.

Clarkson for payton straight up? At least try to make it believable. Even the worst fo in the NBA wont trade a starting pg for a backup

>ring chasing in LA

Kek they're barely playoff chasing

>ring chase at the Lakers
when will this meme die

Like by Camp Pendleton?

Tell me again why are leafs allowed near basketball?

*trade a 5-10 pick, overrated tweener, and broken manlet for a 25 year old superstar PG*

>Canadian u-18 team just recently destroyed USA in the world finals
>post this retarded comment

You're dumb

Without us you would not even have Basketball my nigga. Canada invented this shit. A YMCA Canadian. In Canada. Is fact. Is history. Your welcome.

naruto and his clones could beat the warriors ez lmao

PG: Conley
SG: Butler
SF: Leonard
PF: Randolph
C: KAT

beverly
harden
lebron
love
boogie

paul
green
kawhi
lebron
davis

>have the best young point guard Lonzo Ball
>Young KD Brandon Ingod
>Sixth man of the year for the next ten years Jordan Clarkson
>Julius-Draymond "Bullyball" Randle
>Best 2nd rounder of all time Kyle Kuzma
>Young Nick Van Exel Vander Blue
>Zubac AllEyezOnMe
>KCP

And we just got the Nets best player. How the fuck do we not get 8th seed?

You're forgetting the coach who is a protege of Kobe and Kerr

Do you guys have a discord like /mlb/ and /nfl/?

>>have the best young point guard Lonzo Ball
>>Young KD Brandon Ingod
>>Sixth man of the year for the next ten years Jordan Clarkson
>>Julius-Draymond "Bullyball" Randle
>>Best 2nd rounder of all time Kyle Kuzma
>>Young Nick Van Exel Vander Blue
>>Zubac AllEyezOnMe
>>KCP

>And we just got the Nets best player. How the fuck do we not get 8th seed?

>You're forgetting the coach who is a protege of Kobe and Kerr

>Do you guys have a discord like /mlb/ and /nfl/?