Arnold already beat him

Who ever wins, we lose

only in their battery

youtube.com/watch?v=qdRbnjSAddE

>predator
>winning
>ever

the goat

Human Arnie already beat a Predator, the Terminator would wreck him.

But seriously, the Terminator is stronger, more durable, and can detect the Predator with its own vision modes.

>predator hunts down terminator while invisible
>terminator gets btfo by predators plasma gun thing

the liquid terminator would be a challenge for predator, but id say he could still win.

The Terminators whole shtick is as an infiltration killer. They're not designed for prolonged close combat assault. That's what the HK's are for.

So, with the entire "Surprise, motherfucker!" rendered moot it's down to a straight fight, which Predator wins by superior agility and advanced weaponry.

>Shoulder cannon from stealth while high up in trees>vs lumbering "I'll be back" Uzi 9mm

Terminator

they beated the alien queen
youtube.com/watch?v=1sE-YwK6_PI

>Terminator would wreck him.
terminator arnie was beated by a woman

>can detect the Predator with its own vision modes.
predator is invisible

No, he was beaten by destiny.

Not really, it just bends light around the Predator. If the T-800 can casually detect a disguised T-1000, or even just fragments of it, then he'll have no problem detecting a Predator.

a whiny teenage waitress woman

>the T-800 can casually detect a disguised T-1000
when did that ever happened sir ?

Not that user but the terminatior can see in infrared so predator's cloak is semi useless. Only semi though as the predator race is reptilian and give off no body heat.

Provided the predator uses the trees or high vantage places and doesn't use his shoulder cannon to give off heat he's ultimately the victor.

Terminator is limited by ammo and lack of agility. Predator is ambush predator, using terminator's best weapon (surprise) against it.

Hell, I WANT Terminator to won, but facts are facts. I won't lie to make my case more winnable.

T2 and Genesys.

And the Predator lost in H2H to Danny Glover.

> the predator race is reptilian and give off no body heat.

False. We see he emits body heat through his POV in Predator when he picks up the Scorpion and looks at it.

Predator was beaten by a negro.

The Predator can't even hurt the Terminator. The only weapon that can damage him is the plasma caster and it is < The T-X plasma canon, which the Terminator survived.

Tiger is alpha predator of the land, no one can beat him. Same as Croc in the water.

where in T2 did he manage to recognize them ?

Did you forget his fucking spear and his chakra style throwing thing that can cut through literally anything?

Yes, obviously you did.

terminator was beaten by kids
youtube.com/watch?v=dPKG3WMkMxQ

>< The T-X plasma canon, which the Terminator survived.
not if you target the processor in his head

that throwing thing never cut through something as durable as the Terminator.

i liked Sam Worthington more than Christian Bale in this movie famalam.

are you fucking retarded? the predator is centuries if not thousands of years more technologically advanced, not only that but he has access to advanced more powerful metals from space, he could probably shear the terminator in half in a single swing he is like 7-8 ft tall

a simple car crash can damage his body seriously

Top 10 anime couples

Ahh, you're one of those retarded people who can't afford to be wrong because their self esteem is entwined with their argument. Got it.

A Predator got killed by a Yakuza wannabe samurai who was missing fingers
Terminator

In the comics one got absolutely demolished by a moma grizzly bear, another lost to a sub saharan African, yet another lost to a fucking swamp person redneck hillbilly

lets see how this would actually work
first of all

Is it the Terminator's main mission to kill the predator or are they fighting because they got in each other's way?
Is the predator Hunting the terminator or is the predator Hunting someone the terminator is protecting like John Connor

these things matter because the fight could tilt either way depending on the story itself.
If the Terminator's mission is to KILL the predator the predator could get fucked.
specially if the terminator has guns.
We saw in predator 2 how Human made guns hurt the predator. it didn't take much for Danny Glover to shoot the shit out of that predator.

The terminator is slow but relentless and wont stop until he kills you. the predator would probably ONLY win with a surprise attack.

if the terminator has another mission and they just end up fighting then the predator could win because the terminator would be focused on protecting the human (or whatever)

predator kills for sport and he only attacks people with guns. He sees a terminator killing in a place and he starts hunting and playing with it

that was my first post in the thread pal calm down.

what did the throwing thing thing cut again?

I saw AVP a long time ago so i can't remember.

even better, terminator has to protect john connor, and predator tries to kill john connor

It sliced through like a dozen sides of beef in a single throw, as I recall.

hrm, has it sliced through metal?

Because i don't doubt that it'll slice through the fleshy terminator bits but i think it would be stopped by his metal body.

>predator kills for sport and he only attacks people with guns. He sees a terminator killing in a place and he starts hunting and playing with it

the question would be what is the terminator doing? or what is his mission.

Terminators dont have free will. they do what they are programmed to do. so in this fight it makes me wonder what the terminator would be doing.

terminators in general are programmed to kill humans so even if the terminator saw the predator with his eyes im not sure he would immediately attack the predator since it would be alien to the terminator programming.
I could see the terminator ignoring the predator unless it affected his mission

you're a big nerd