youtube.com/watch?v=MpUWrl3-mc8
youtube.com/watch?v=7BhqnFva6TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOT GOOD, TOMMY. NOT GOOD.

Lol nobody talks like that

- I definitely have breast cancer

>Anyway, how's your sex life?

non-existent

>when you realise the characters in this film had more of an arc than any of the characters in Rogue One

Somewhat hype for The Masterpiece...

So was I until it was announced Seth "weed lol amirite" Rogan was making it

just got laid tonight lads ama

how big was his dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=MpUWrl3-mc8

Memeing aside Was it autism?
youtube.com/watch?v=7BhqnFva6TU

He isn't writing it so I'm fine with it.

5 incher baybee

haha
silly tommy
ugly people dont have sex lives

Well, where do I start. It's always been a little tricky for me to finish with a girl, but I really lost interest in them when my wife fucked off. Makes it hard because I realized that I need to actually give a damn about the girl I'm with to even get it up, which means whores are basically out of the question. Unfortunately, I have no interest in chasing after girls anymore, so I guess that's that as far as it goes. No more sex. I'm not overly trifled though.

I'm in the same boat man. I'm only 24 but I was basically volcel since I was 20 and broke up with my only serious girlfriend. I've dipped back into dating and fucking around a few times since then, but I haven't been able to feel a connection with anyone except for this girl who was in an open marriage which has since closed. As I've started to get older it's happened less, but in the last two years of college I think I played dumb towards or directly shot down more girls than I actually slept with.

Fuck it, man. It's too exhausting.

i just want the good succ

Got a wet dream today, is that considered sex life?

Heh, you heard it Tone? He said he got laid tonight, i asked how big was the guy's dick.

I fapped a lot over the last couple of days. Thanks, C91!

This line actually makes sense when you realize it's a quip back at Mark for asking about things that are none of his business.

The Room is 10/10 kino.

Fuck off normalshits

So American friends don't discuss sex is what I gather from the reaction to this line.

Pretty much no friends discuss sex.

Jesus, if you have to be prudes to your friends of all people then that's sad.

like mcdonalds fries
high quanity, low quality

bad i'm ugly

saving up for plastic surgery

That's confidential,Tommy. Anyways,who is your new client?

I'm handling it fine, thank you.

>open marriage which has since closed
based cuckold poster