Based stallone

Based stallone

>stallone
>not a horse

Sly looks like he was really a boxer and got punched in the face for 30 years. He acts like it, too.

His face is like that due to birth complications, a forceps severed a nerve in his face asa baby.

Am I wrong in assuming that the comments are full of assmad people?

that and the botox

About time more celebs came out of the closet and admit they support Trump, looking at you Will Smitt, Taytay, Affleck, Scorcece , Kevin Spacey, Jared Letto, Ice Cube, Ariana Grande, etc.

>those tiny hands
lil

>YFW ROB FUCKING SCHNEIDER TURNED OUT TO BE BASED
DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING

HE'S TALKING ABOUT SHILLARY'S CORRUPT CABAL RAILROADING BERNIE FOR THE DNC NOMINATION, EXPOSED BY LEAKED EMAILS WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN OBTAINED BY RUSSIAN HACKERS BUT MORE LIKELY LEAKED BY A DISGRUNTLED DNC STAFFER ON THE BERNIE SIDE, AKA SETH RICH

>draft dodger
>supporting vets

Really makes you think.

>crusty old white guys

boomers should die off already so America can be great again

Stallone is an idiot and has always been an idiot.
Not only has he consistently voted Republican w/o considering the consequences of his vote but he never even served out country. Fucking hypocrite!

didn't he bash trump before the election?

The Vietnam war was bullshit made to enrich politicians and the MIC.

>republicans are all stupid!
>jon stewart told me so!
friendly reminder that democrats regularly get ~90% of the black vote

That's totally what he wrote from jail in his letter to the president.

Oh, no, wait, he just got his doctor to say he has "bone spurs".

Fact: Republicans get 90% of the low end of the White IQ bellcurve.

I dont know how to say this without being incredibly blunt

but stallone seems like a dumb fuckin guy. Its not even just the voice. He could have a Victorian accent and I'd still think he was a brick

That graph doesn't show IQ. Only white people who have never experienced life around blacks vote democrat. You live in your comfy little all white suburb and think blacks and browns are totally equal to us because they shuck and jive on the teevee!

>I'm a race realist.

>DNA and evolution isn't real

>I ignore data and post hat images when confronted with it

So you're saying things are improving for 'em?

Newfound respect.

(until we get back onto the subject of his asshurt towards Mel Gibson anyway)

The graph elucidates the fact that republicans and conservatives are mostly failures. Success in life is a better approximate for intellect than a test wherein the results vary widely based upon context and thus yields inconclusiveness data.

>supporting the vets
the vets can hang themselves

The scaling on the graph is incredibly dishonest, and it's for the 2012 election.

Here's an LA Times poll for this election with honest scaling. People who are far more successful in life supported Trump and voted Republican.

>*record scratch*

>the vets can hang themselves
edgy

>trump fags are so desperate for celebrities liking their ""daddy""" that they screenshot instagram posts and post it on Sup Forums

Truly pathetic

>trump fags are so desperate

kill youreself tripfgo

How does that refute my point?

What point were you trying to make to begin with? Trump voters are desperate even though /ourguy/ has all 3 branches of the federal government for 8 years? Yeah you really got us lmao

That doesn't change the fact you're desperate to be liked and validated by people, aspie

>That doesn't change the fact you're desperate to be liked and validated by people, aspie
I think you're projecting.

>Donald Trump was elected President

>Why?

>You guessed it, Frank Stallone!

>no, u

Not an argument. You or your aspie fellow brethren posted this to inform us that Stallone likes trump, for reasons I already explained.

>You or your aspie fellow brethren posted this to inform us that Stallone likes trump, for reasons I already explained
It was to trigger you little libcucks, and it clearly worked.

It's gonna be a great 8 years. I wonder if you'll still have internet by the end of it or if you'll be deported back to the third world.

>Stallone
>white

SMART ENOUGH TO WRITE AND PITCH ROCKY TO A STUDIO AS HIS FIRST STARRING ROLE

STALLONE IS MORE A FILMMAKER THAN ARNOLD, HIS ONLY CONTEMPORARY GENRE COMPETITION

AND DEMOLITION MAN IS A FUCKING CLASSIC

>it was to trigger

Sure thing buddy, you just wanted the world to know Stallone liked your aspie king. P a t h e t I c

BASED TYLER CRETOR

GOLF HAT TO MEET TRUMP IS DOUBLY HILARIOUS

NOW POST KANYE SUCKING THE DONS DICK IN THE LOBBY OF THE GOLDEN ELEVATOR

Whatever you gotta tell yourself.
>s-stop posting pictures of celebrities standing next to the next hitler!!
lol

>Affleck

Ben Al-Affleki? Dude's a straight up jihadi.

Who are you quoting? How come most of your arguments and comebacks seem to targeted my """"political""" alignment whence wasn't even brought up? Are you really that autistic that you can only attack people by assuming they supported a candidate you didn't like? Or are you really so deilusional that you think ong hilarary supporters dislike trump and his autistic fanboys? News flash, the whole world considers him a meme

That guy's debate with Sargon was laughably bad
still like his comics

is this the Red-Pilled Musicians thread?

I hope it stays this good for both 4-year terms. This alone was worth it.

>7:02 am
>need to go to bed
>political thread on Sup Forums
>know there will be assmad hill dawgs

wasn't disappointed senpai

LOL

c'mon Sly act more, he's one of my favs and he needs to do something good now that he's hot again after Creed. Shame he dropped out of that Jim Mickle movie.

Same senpai.

Stallone isn't just a meathead he's a smart guy, good writer and a filmmaker and yes, a good fucking actor

KEKERINO

LIB SALT IS LITERALLY REASON ENOUGH FOR TRUMP TO WIN

MEMED HIM INTO THE WHITEHOUSE FOR THE LULZ

IT WAS GONNA BE DEMOCRAT INTERESTS OR REPUBLICAN INTERESTS, DEMS HAD 8 YEARS, PENDULUM WAS DUE TO SWING

THE ICING IS HOW SMUG THE LIBS GOT WITH THEIR OPINION POLICING AND SHAMING TACTICS, SJWS PISSED OFF JUST ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT STATES TO LOSE :^)

ALSO WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS LMAO

What stage of grief is this? I feel like you're inbetween denial and anger.

Don't worry, you'll get through it little guy.

Damn, libcucks ramble like THAT

>Instapleb

Please go back to R.eddit, lad

That's because he sorta did. Did all of his own boxing/fight scenes in every Rocky movie he was in, including Rocky Balboa.

>libcucks are STILL this mad

>What stage of grief is this?
DEPENDS WHAT LAYER OF IRONY YOU'RE ON

Why are you false flagging me, cuck, that second post wasn't me

WTF I love Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo now

>DUDE, KEKS, KEKS, LMAO, TRUMP IS TOTALLY GONNA KEEP THOSE LOW-SKILLED JOBS IN THE US OF A, WE WAS KINGS AND SHIT IN THE 50'S

I fucking love this, libtards and leftist salt taste the best ;)

we fucking MEMED /ourguy/ to become a president, proud of you all

so mad xD

>DUDE there's only one species of spider and no sub species or vatiations withing that species, one love dude lmao

This post lacks even the most basic levels of logic or biological education.

>ignores evolutionary biology
>refuses to factor basic evolution into his world view
>accuses others of do what he himself is guilty of
what did he mean by this?

You don't even know what species are, how do you expect to be taken seriously at anything else?

>blacks and whites are identical!
>you're the silly one!

Daily reminder that Yeezy and Trump are bff's
Ivanka needs that Yeezy in her

>8 years