Who's better?

Who's better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1BDR4NzJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lingard

Name a young player that turned out world class for Real.

Asensio will play for Stoke in 2 years time.

Dembele is better with his feet. Asensio has a much better footballing IQ. I've watched Dortmund a lot and Dumbele literally makes chimp like decisions when it comes to passing. If I had to pick one I'd take the spic.

the one that's better than penaldo

>footballing IQ
*tips*

puligoat

Casillas?

Marcelo for example

Casemiro.

Based Alfonso. Pulisgoat will play for Barca soon and win a treble with old Messi

Demebele peaked last season. Asensio will peak in 5 years. Dembele will go downhill as all pacy nogs and will become Sterling 2.0 while Asensio will become Baggio tier

>Dembele is better with his feet
As if Asensio's better atribute isn't shoot and ball's control.

Dembele is a Balon d'or tier talent in the making. Asensio is just some meme shitskin Halal trash that scores ocassional blooters and nothing else.

asensio 4 millions
dembele 8391273921739 millions
and asensio is better

asensio, easily

Dembele is Sterling 2.0. A nigger that is fast and dribles but has the IQ of rat and makes constant mistakes constantly. He can't also score for shit.
Asensio has alredy a better carrer than dembele will ever have

Dembele isnt a striker silly amerifat. Stop posting any time now

>Dembele isnt a striker
He is a winger but usually does whatever he wants. A de facto striker.

>winger
>de facto striker

Stop posting about footy

Dembele is your typical excitingpace nigga who likes to dribble.

Asensio is something special.

>le pacey bug-man vs 2Cls in 2 years

I really don't know.

too early to tell for either of them.
if asensio is so good, why was he loaned out? twice? if he's so special why did madrid drop 45M on a brazilian attacker/winger type Brazilian kid? why does he only start when someone is injured or in time out?

and dembele? well, he's good, but is he barcelona quality? not yet. is he a neymar replacement? not by a longshot. that spells trouble and i smell flop, which would be disastrous for his career.

Different roles. One is a midfield Dynamo, the other is a winger. Once Dembele learns to shoot, there's no doubt he'll be one of the GOATs. Much like CR7.

>Peaked at 20 playing for dirtmund.
This is why American opinions get discarded.

Even if Asensio flops he's already more successful than Dembememe will ever be. And he only cost 4mi.

Dembele doesnt want to be a faggot statpadder like Cristiano though.

ITT: uninformed opinions by meme posters

It's as cringey as "PS4 vs. Switch" threads on Sup Forums.

it doesn't matter, i've already told you cunts that dembele will flop hard at barcelona, feel free to screencap this again

sterling has continued to be pretty productive.

Asensio scores in every fucking oportunity he has, and unlike Penaldo they are not tap in's.
If Ronaldo doesn't make Real get rid of Asensio, the spic will be the biggest star in the team after Ronaldo get retired, we will forget about Cris really soon.

muito engraçado Glauber

If he could be the ace of assists for Dortmund where he only had aubameyang to supply, you think he'll flop when all he has to do is play it to Messi or suarez?
Lol.

>why was he loaned out? twice?
He was loaned out 1 year and carried a shit tier team with the most assist in Europe.Then he went to a loaded Madrid and stole James placed and eliminated Bayern by himself in the CL quarterfinals.

Dortmund players just perform in their little bubble.Add to that the fact that he is a nigger and nigs usually peak at 21

madrid buys players at their peak powers.
no locked-in, every day, attacking minded player on real 6 years from now is in the squad today.
asensio is good but not good enough for real. he'll be a good buy for chelsea or milan one day maybe.

>asensio is good but not good enough for real
How did you get to this conclusion?

I haven't watch dembele play so i really can't judge, but i have seen asensio play and have seen hime be an important factor for madrid and eventually spain

I still don't know why dembele was bought for so much, he hasn't won anything, I understand some players like neymar or ronaldo who have won pretty much everything and are important in their national teams to be expensive

the now 21 year old player good enough to start every big match for real at 27 isn't playing for real at 21.
real doesn't make superstars, they get them.

barca paid over the odds for dembele because there was a week left in the transfer window, and dortmund knew their pockets were fat from the neymar money.
the natives were restless, the club knew they couldn't come into the new season featuring paulinho and deulofeu.
barca still hasn't addressed their other big issue: the midfeild/iniesta replacemnt.

You can't expect more from a nog. Lots of dribbling but they all run like headless chickens. 0 IQ indeed

the white one

Iñaki Williams is an axcellent footballer with a magnificient pass ability, so your argument is dogshit as usual.

Nogs mature earlier, that's why they dominate their age bracket. But after the 20s, they start falling off as the rest of the players keep improving

Inaki Williams is pure basque.

no frog should be allowed to low sarcasm attempts on niggers and nacionalities, for their own good

>what is La Quinta del Buitre
Americans should shut their mouth before talking about shit they don't know

>Asensio is the shitskin but dembele the African nigger not

But he is. Born and raised in basque country, speaks both castellano and euskera, pure product of Athletic Bilbao academy.

>striker

America is 13% nigger. If he called Dembele shitskin, hed also be calling himself shitskin

so what? it doesn't make him a pure basque, same as Benzema is not a pure frog. They are citizens with full rights, but they belong to another ethnic group. You know that, froggy, so stop.
yes, you can type a seven letters word in green, a magnificient achievement for a spooniard. Congrats

El pichichi de La Liga.

>if asensio is so good, why was he loaned out? twice?
because he needed playing time, and Real is not the place to get that if you're a literal nobody

>if he's so special why did madrid drop 45M on a brazilian attacker/winger type Brazilian kid?
because why the fuck not and what does this even have to do with Asensio?

>why does he only start when someone is injured or in time out?
because Real is stacked as fuck, Bale's pricetag and hierarchical reasons. Asensio can probably wait a little more for his big moment to arrive, but relegating Bale to the bench would probably hurt him and as well as Madrid's brand. Zidane knows that, and it's not like the team has done bad with Bale in the starting eleven this past 3 years anyway

THANK YOU

You're welcome.

Only 4 millions

this is some exemplary No True Scotsman reasoning

I'll fucking kill myself if the media forces another Messi vs CR7 despite one of them being clearly inferior again. Hope the special needs kid of Asensio ends up as another "new Messi" did, Cazorla, and doesn't learn to statpad

I'll keep my fingers crossed so that the media does exactly that and you kill yourself

carhalal
sergio ramos
raul
casillas
benzema
masallah
kafirmiro

Please livestream it. We will all be rooting for it to happen if

Your answers are so boring, exactly as expected, and spanish (aka like a manipulable braindead sheep, as those answer are word by word what I thought I would see) in nature, like that video of the Betis kid or the subhumans that appear in Depena3 in the trainings of la Simiocción Española that I'm neither going to bother to @ you nor to put my name on.

Why don't you start cheering Piqué trying to not get Holanda'd again this year? Look, Depena3 has started a campaign to not boo him, sheeps! C'mon, follow the herd, little ones! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, little ones! C'mon, little retards! Good boys! Good 130 cm fat bald manlets! Who is a good 130 cm amoeba? You are! You are! Bais, bais, subhumans

he asked for world class players user, not some butcher's boy who happened to end up in a team of superstars for God knows what reasons

>literally nobody was talking about Asensio before his august blooters
>Dembélé has been constantly delivering week in and week out in what was only his second pro season

Geez, I wonder which one is the better player out of these two.

>a starter in the best team in the world is bad because I say so

LOL ok then Belgium

>>Dembélé has been constantly delivering week in and week

Same with Asensio since his goal against Bayern in the Champions League.

>Asensio has alredy a better carrer than dembele will ever have
>carrer

you should get yourself a carer too, you fucking window licker

Same reason as Xabi, Ramos, Sanchís and Hierro. Subhuman monkeys that are allowed to bypass the rules on Halal, but would hardly be professional players on any other team

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq1BDR4NzJ8

Easy answer.

I can't remember the last time we saw a young player that understands the game as well as Asensio. On top of that, the kid is really talented and his shot accuracy is out of this world

We'll wait and see how non dabbing dembele develops