Where is the best place to live in The Seven Kingdoms?

Where is the best place to live in The Seven Kingdoms?
If you were a lowborn peasant where would you go, what would you do Sup Forums?

Every time I see the map,it increases my sense of desbelief on the scale of logistics, army sizes, travel speed...

>Where is the best place to live in The Seven Kingdoms?
Vale; has good weather, unlike the North, is safely walled off from most threats, unlike the riverlands, reach, stormlands, crownlands etc., doesn't have shitty lords like the westerlands and is filled with pure aryan andals and not disgusting nigger-tier races like dorne and the iron islands.
>If you were a lowborn peasant where would you go, what would you do Sup Forums?
probably farm the exact same fields my parents did (hopefully not in the riverlands since they get routinely burnt every few years), seems like that's pretty much all a peasant can aspire do to

kill myself and reincarnate in a better franchise

My family comes from the French/Italian border, I'd probably be Braavosi.

no you'd be a Vale inbred

East Dorne is the best place for peasants living in Westeros.

How about the fact that 2000 year old families have between 8-20 living members?

Arryns somehow only had 2

But what if you reincarnate into the dullest franchise in the history of movies?

>implying being a teen wizard wouldn't be cool as fuck

This. The Vale is the best if you're not under Lysas rule.

They have small numbers in their immediate families. Obviously they have fuckloads of second cousins thrice removed who have different surnames. Harry the heir is the Arryns one

The Vale has savages running around everywhere

That's literally not in the Vale, just the mountains surrounding the road to the Vale, even though the territory is owned by Vale lords.

No love for Highgarden? Warm weather, nice farming soil, a lot of wine producers. Sounds chill.

There should still logically be a fuckton of people with the name Arryn since any male can carry on the family name. But at the start of AGoT there's literally only 2. Same applies to basically every other house that are down to so few people. The Lannisters seem to be the most realistically potrayed in the books since there's always a ton of cousins, nephews, uncles, etc. with the name Lannister, but other than that it just seems silly that almost all of these ancient, major houses are somehow down to 1 family branch at the start of the series.

What is this game of thrones? Is it like the poor mans Middle earth?

No matter how I look at it it ends up being The Wall for me.

olly did nothing wrong

Stepstones are full of pirates.

I really, really, really hate game of thrones.
Hate George R.R. Martin, I hate the books, I hate the show, I hate people talking about the books, I hate people talking about the show.
But what I really hate. What I really, really, really hate. Is the fans.
The obnoxious fanbase that has to overtake every single part of the internet and real life, thinking anyone gives two fucks about their medieval soap opera.
It's Dallas set in the middle ages but they praise it as if it has some sort of merit or value, or that it is somehow interesting which character has died this time.

I want to line up every fan of game of thrones against a wall and have them shot. But not only have them shot, I want to use the fat body of George R.R. Martin as a silencer and shoot through his blubber so the bullets hitting the game of thrones fans are dunked in this pathetic mans disgusting vile body before they die.

that's a bit mean

The fact that fans actually consider these books to be literary works is fucking embarrassing for them. I read 2 chapters of one of them. The guy actually liberally uses onomatopoeia, which is typically reserved for children's books and comics, it couldn't get any worse.

I mean... someone post the - the more she shat the thirstier she grew passage, that's all you need to know about this hack.

where would you live tho

>drawn a rectangle
>add some squiggles
>copy-paste Ireland
10/10 map making, George

I'd live in Winterfell and secretly follow Sansa everywhere.
Perhaps a life on the wall after the brutal reckoning I shall bring upon her.

>Want a fantasy map
>get two fucking rectangles instead