Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this man...

Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this man. Don't do that stupid mistake my fellow english bros. We need you to make that big TTIP market with USA and Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
tass.ru/en/politics/844947
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this. It's 2016 and globalism is the future. Vote stay or you are a racist and I will cry

That man looks so racist to me. When will Russia accept diversity?

if you're not retarded you don't want to keep paying a huge tax for buying american products

fucking memefags, why is it when the western world wants to stop fucking itself in ass with tariffs you call it globalism?

>Russia boogeyman!
>Please don't ask for your rights or sovereignty back, we need to fight boogeyman!!!!

>Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this man.

I don't think so. Putin wants a weak EU and not a fallen apart EU.

Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this "woman". Don't do that stupid mistake my fellow english bros.

Wise post my friend. I don't know why more people can't into realism and pragmatism.

Maybe that's why they're not running big powerful countries.

>We need you to make that big TTIP market with USA and Europe.

Nah mate, I aint paying outta the arse for health care. I am already broke after bailing out you faggots shite economy couple years back.

(I actually love France as a country, Southern France is one of my favorite memories as a child (I remember going to saint jean de monts a few times as a kid) As well as lower brittany where I have family. But I am still voting leave. You French bros should join us after and create a new union with black jack and hookers!

I wished Germany was more like Russia. Quality of life in Russia is much higher than in Germany. Also they have freedom of speech there.

And fallen apart EU would stop giving money to Poland, Romania or Bulgaria so they can tell fuck off to Russia when Russia want to bully them with expensive gas

>Quality of life in Russia is much higher than in Germany. Also they have freedom of speech there.

If by quality of life you mean murder and by freedom of speech you mean poverty

Get lost, Russia hater.

The US isn't going to let them get taken over by Russia. They might have some pain, but they're used to that anyway.

atm we can choose between Putin and Obama.
I would say getting rid of all the SJWs, fags, race baiters etc is well worth corruption being more visible than what can see with our leaders now.

Prove me wrong, its a fact poverty and murder is higher in Russia.

t. Ivan

>They might have some pain, but they're used to that anyway.

not that kind of pain when your family freezes to death in the winter

Expensive gas = some euro country will go nuclear and Russia will be forced to put prices down again. It's not like they are forced to buy from Russia.
And don't say that no one will go nuclear, without an EU to keep the countries in check, it is exactly what will happen if prices spike.

>Daily reminder if you vote leave you will serve the interests of this man. Don't do that stupid mistake my fellow english bros. We need you to make that big TTIP market with USA and Europe
CNN nigger noise

No one wants your money..You don't even have any money you gave it all to china

all the more reason to vote leave. you know that man wont flood you with mudskins. you know that man wont destroy your race and people and culture and pollute the wombs of your WHITE WOMENZ with nigger cum.

>trusting Western statistics.
Russia is a great country but the West is trying to portray it as a shithole because they are afraid of it. They do not want to lose a huge part of their intelligent population by them moving to glorious Russia.

That would result in destabilization. If that happens then you know the kikes in our government have gone full retard and it's time to rise up and seize the military equipment to save your own souls.

Otherwise we'll just cut some deals to make sure it doesn't get too bad. I'm in the US and I'm getting ready for food supply problems. If you're sitting next to Holodomor Central then you probably should as well.

hahaha you actually spent all that time trying to find a single source and couldnt.

t. ivan

>after years of cultural assassination, considering that russian lead anglo-slavic alliance of white europe would perhaps be a good thing.

Who cares? Theyre also serving their OWN interests, by being sovereign and not having policies dictated to them by foreign politicians.

Traitor!

youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU subs

it's a pity his speeches are in Russian... western people might change how they feel about him.... and alas, they can't read

But that's wrong. France is the second highest contributor to keep eastern Europe away from Russia's bullying. You're welcome ameribro.

Russia has massive problems that stem from Soviet times, which has not been fixed yet.
I have been to Russia, and my friend there insisted on picking me up at the airport by train, because "never, ever take a taxi from the airport. take the wrong one and you're in trouble".

There is a lot of criminal activity left over from when the soviets collapsed, plus corruption means that the government is pretty much an oligarchy.

But that's not their "own" interests. And it goes against your interests so I don't get why you would defend them.

western media monkey try to cheat with Emperor, but Vladimir have best memory in Univerce

good, I love putin

Says a french faggot, whose country hasnt won a war in two hundred years

>TTIP
>Importing products which do not hold up to EU health standards
>Literally importing cancer
Yeh, nah.
Not going to happen, literally got a half dozen loops to jump through and before that political climate will have changed more or so I hope.

"He is a bright and talented person without any doubt. He is the absolute leader of the presidential race," Putin told journalists.

More:
tass.ru/en/politics/844947

>romania pays more, gets less

somebody hold me pls

Nah. I gunna vote to leave. Besides I like Putin.

Well we joined Nato now so we can't lose any war ever again.

>Well we joined Nato now so we can't lose any war ever again.

TOP KEK
japs, romanians or pizzaboys think in this way in 40x

>FRANCE
>WINNING THE WAR ON NOT BEING MECCA 2.0