youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shills are rampant today huh

Shills are uncoordinated as fuck today

awooo teim?

Reminder

The Trump train has been derailed
No brakes necessary

Man they are really working hard to disrupt the meme factory aren't they.

DO NOT GIVE SHILLS (YOU)S

Are we being raided by reddit?

REMINDER

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

THEY DO IT FOR THE (YOU)'S

DON'T RESPOND

JUST FILTER BY ID

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

THAT IS ALL

I didn't know Algeria had money to (((donate))).

r/ing the video of the black guy laughing hysterically at sander's campaign

Guys. What do these #'s mean.

ORLANDO 911 TRANSCRIPT
>DISPATCH: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
>MATEEN: I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO

>OMITTED

Amateur shills are an embarrassment to their profession.

It's like they passed shilling with a D-

No time for Trump nonsense
Support the GOP's resistance
#NEVERTRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y

Wow Trump falls in the polls 4 weeks straight, all his flip flopping is starting to catch up to him, the chickens are coming home to roost Donald, you flip flopped one time too many.

I hope they at least get paid for their shitposts
It would be a terrible shame if they did it for free

Awoo!

>yfw Trump dumps his campaign manager

Its always time to AWOO!

TRUMP BTFO

guy in the last thread didn't even know who lee atwater was.

he tried it
a hahahahaha!

Maybe they got a raise at CtR, or their rent is due

Literally spam

All they have are numbers.

Oh, this britshill is the minionspammer isn't he?

I fully expect the "Allahu Ackbar" and "I pledge Allegiance to ISIS" bits to be changed into "I love guns" and "I pledge allegiance to the Trump Administration and the NRA".

>Shills are uncoordinated as fuck today

>flip flop
>flip flop
>flip flop
>flip flop
>flip flop

>DO NOT GIVE SHILLS (YOU)S

THIS

Man these Trump shills are out in full force trying to defend his falling poll numbers and flip flops.

Redditor usually aren't that bright

So Lewandowski's out? What happened?

It's Trump General - Spam Polls 6 months early Edition

> Try to run for president
> Keep getting screwed up by other people
> Fire other people
> Liberals claim this is bad

Trump needs to stop listening to the GOP and run his campaign himself, just like every other successful business he's run. At most, delegate some roles to his family and Manafort. Hopefully with Corey gone things will start to move forward with more coordination.

When are the conventions? Will Clint Eastwood be giving another interview with a chair? I actually really like that bit, he needs to get more screen time. He was mayor for quite a few years, and he's got a damn good voice to listen to.

They just pounce at anything, it's sad!

HOLY SHIT ITS CONFIRMED

trump will lose !

Don't worry about the Britfag shills! Totally exposed themselves as the complete paid liars they are. They will probably lose their Correct the Record jobs over it! Lol

Trumps campaign is in free fall spiraling out of control

Even the NRA is going in dry on trump. Making him eat his words, and respond with defeated tweets. The implosion has started. The massacre will be outstandingly enjoyable. Cheers m8s

>polls
>reliable

Guys, can anyone tell me what we did to make the shills so asshurt today? Because insofar as I can see nothing of particular importance happened today besides the Hope Hicks GQ interview and Corey Lewandowski being fired. Wait, it couldn't possibly by that the shills are afraid of Manafort taking over the whole campaign, can it?

trump is falling so fast!

Here's everything. This administration is a disgrace.

>>MADE IN FUCKIN' USA!
>youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
I fucking love this guy

The NRA is going in dry on trump. Making him eat his words, and respond with defeated tweets. The implosion has started.

It's a monday, new work week. They're probably just pissed to be back at work. Can't blame them it's a shit job.

washex.am/28K5QRa

Report: ABC, CBS, NBC cover Trump 'scandals' 4-1 over Clinton's

Are there REALLY that many fucking Sup Forumstards trolling journalists on twitter with nazi pepes?

Well, he fired his campaign manager, that basically means le drumpf steps down, right??

Bumping with pic I took at rally in Dallas

>Wait, it couldn't possibly by that the shills are afraid of Manafort taking over the whole campaign, can it?

I don't know, maybe. I am happy about it if Manafort does take over.

It's because with Jewandowski gone, division within the Trump campaign will die down and the campaign will be able to operate much more cohesively and effectively. Exactly what Hillary doesn't want. That's why the shills are so panicky and numerous right now.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/744894346172850176

Algeria has money, Algerians don't.

>OH NOES! TRUMP IS REPLACING HIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER! IT'S OBER!

They're just paid opposition. Don't worry about it. There just mad because Fathers Day was so confusing for them as most are out of work niggers.

top kek Not hard to fill in the blanks on that one

Trump takes a small lead in the polls and everyone here celebrates, as soon as Hillary starts to take a commanding lead suddenly the polls are unreliable, you guys flip flop more than Donald

Trumpkins don't have this problem because they're unemployed living in mom's basement.

freshly made

>LOOK
>AT
>ME

>no new polls

The absence of news is news itself.

The guy had tried to claim ties to, among other things, the Tsarnaev brothers, Osama bin Laden, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, and ISIS.

It's like saying I'm Bud Selig's cousin, I helped Mark McGwire shoot steroids, and my favorite teams are the Dodgers, Yankees, and Red Sox.

>alright, where are you at

Kek

kek
they aren't even trying anymore

About 3000 by my count.

They are horrified of Manafort, that's why they are so panicked today.

We are coming for you
Tick tock

SPexit when, madre patria?

We don't know yet. Some say backroom deals, some say he was recieving money from Clinton, some say he reached his usefullness. The only certain thing is that it is Manafort's campaign now.

Did anyone catch Donalds tweet this morning where he said clubgoers shouldnt have guns, only security? I guess hes against concealed carry, another flip flop, is he even a republican?

Polls lead is widening, campaign staff are being fired, unity on the right dwindling, NRA firing back at trump, reports of economic analysts reporting that economy would fall hard under trump- it's a massacre gentleman. We're going to need more than shovels.

Don't worry about Brit posters. They got exposed as shills and caught in a lie. Some are even outsourced Pajets.

qek - saved

ok now i understand - paul manafort is now officially running his campaign

Shut up, you stupid fucking nigger. Alcohol + guns is not a good idea.

Lads? Has anyone seen Hillary in the past weeks since Orlando? Where is she? Hibernating in her soul-sacrifice chamber?

Whats that character's name?
I remember being so attracted to her craziness

What happened between Lewandwoski and Trump?

I am upset

I bet Manafort is behind this

Hiya lads
How's the shilling going today?

He said he had a family member in Hezbollah. The rest are all sunni and just rivals

>flip flop
>flip flop

>flip flops.
>flip flopped

jeebus.....

>Feds omit references Omar Marteen made to ISIS and al-Baghdadi

I fucking hate Obama.

even in open carry states you can't bring guns in places that serve alcohol

>this post will surely make me vote for the candidate who wants to abolish the entire 2A

Hey buddy fuck you. I never paid attention to politics until this election.

eris

It is illegal to CC and consume alcohol.

>The guy had tried to claim ties to, among other things, the Tsarnaev brothers, Osama bin Laden, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, and ISIS.
>It's like saying I'm Bud Selig's cousin, I helped Mark McGwire shoot steroids, and my favorite teams are the Dodgers, Yankees, and Red Sox.

not sure you know how religion like islam workse - he is mentioned them as inspiration and martyrs and fellow warriors in the fight against the west

I said this originally when he was talking about it. I KNEW this was going to be discussed.

Did he just leave that hole open intentionally just to fill it?

I'm glad Corey is gone. He was holding Trump back. I can smell victory. Trump can finally be Trump.

They're always here shitposting.

I think you're mixing up bernouts with trump supporters. No one who votes for Trump does so because of a free ride. I can see why you would want to project that on us though it is kind of embarrassing.

It's part of what the shills are trying to cover up and distract from today. It's a coordinated effort but they got exposed.

Letting her media lackeys do the work for her.

WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0