Are LatAm cunts close? Are they closer in unity than Yuropeans?

Are LatAm cunts close? Are they closer in unity than Yuropeans?

We haven't declared a full scale war between all of us like the yuros do

They team up with one another when they're getting attacked by NA or EU but if they're arguing with one another they become super toxic

That's only because in general LatAm has lower population density and less weapon investments

our geography makes it impossible to invade one another so we just dominate ourselves in football

Los hermanos sean unidos
Porque esa es la ley primera
Tengan uniĆ³n verdadera
En cualquier tiempo que sea
Porque si entre ellos pelean
Los devoran los de afuera.

Its mainly because of our lack of industry, infraestructure, etc.
War between latin American countries were always logistic and economical messes, Brazil could not even subdue a country 1/10 its population properly for example

You sound like a mestizo grandmother

No

Well, most countries in SA can travel between countries with just an ID, citizenship is easy as fuck to get, there are already quite a few trading blocks and agreements, some free trade agreements between countries on different blocks are moving forward, and there's a continental parliament but it's mostly a "suggestion box" with no real impact

No, I fucking hate this shithole region and dream of the day when Mexico won't be associated with them anymore

Mexico is almost the most archetypical latino "country", I would say Colombia is the most archetypical but you are close if not second

funny, I always thought Mexico was hated because we unwillingly became the front cover of Latam.
You know with all those americans and europeans using the term mexican for any latin lad.

Shut the fuck up

>this guy again

Every fucking day you are on Sup Forums talking shit about Mexico and Latin America for the past weeks. Kill yourself already and spare us your shitposting.

is he the mexican ikbey

>thinking it's only one poster
Que pendejos. Not surprising, I guess since I'm dealing with Mexicans. Fucking cucks.

Shut the fuck up

He's right. I'm glad some Mexicunts have the intelligence to realize they're subhumans.

No, it's a free country.

That's because most of you are in a civil war

>using the word cuck
I know you man, you've been shitposting exclusively about mexico for the last weeks, seriously what the fuck is on with you?

Not the same user as him, but sometimes I say things about killing the retards of my country. Anyway, if you hate so much this country you have to take advantage of all the time you have in order to get out and waste it while shitposting in Sup Forums.

and not waste it shitsposting in Sup Forums*

Calla animal

I dont know about spanish america but i dont give a fuck about'em ligerinho speekers senpai and neither does the rest of the country. But seriously the language barrier really divide us from the rest of latin america, spanish america on the other hand are pretty culturally/politically united.