Eternal Arsenal Thread

Mon club, mon thread

Ai weehl crash zis ship wiv non survivairs

Fuk you weeb faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqLXE5WJawg
skysports.com/football/news/11670/11012572/arsenal-store-at-the-emirates-stadium-has-been-burgled?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Direct&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
youtube.com/watch?v=NkyTzD5WtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmpXGC_N-E
itunes.apple.com/uz/album/shorts-vol.-2/id300278250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick Arsene, you still have time to panic sign some injured/useless players.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've had enough Robbie it's time to go

Arsenal are shit lol

Deadline day Mahrez 55 millionos

ANIME IN

seeing liverpool fans get gassed over oxerlade is quite perplexing. do they not know how shit he is?

i've seen him beat the same guy 3 times in one run and still lose the ball to that guy

youtube.com/watch?v=RqLXE5WJawg

@Serge_aurier granted work permit ahead of £23m move to @SpursOfficial.

Eboue for a new generation

Laters losers

lel what a fag

Joke of a club

Joke of a club

This tbqhwyf.

However, Klopp has rated him for a long time and the squad is far too thin right now with Europe in mind, he does at least offer cover in CM and LW/RW.

Why do Arsenal fans do this? I was reading about him last season and loads of your fans were saying he was one of your best players last year. Then he wants to leave and he is shit, the worst player ever etc.

You massively overrate all your players right up until they leave and do the opposite. You'll do the same thing with Ozil when he leaves on a free after 5 underwhelming seasons.

my waifu looking at Arsenal squad

3D IN

Fuck off Singapore.

Because you read what you want to read. We praise players that play well. Ox played ok last season, but not great. He had one ok season out of 6 here at Arsenal. He's average, and in my opinion not good enough for a club aiming for the title. He can do well for Everton, Southampton, Stoke... but not for Chelsea, United... Maybe I'm wrong but 9 goals in 160+ games tells us he's not good enough for his position.

the majority of fans haven't rated ox in years

even with ozil it's pretty much 50/50, there's plenty of fans who would celebrate him leaving today

>beat you 4-0 then sign your best player
our year la

lol the same fans did the same with Fabregas and RVP.

It's embarrassing.

Ded club.
Klopp is gonna make a monster out of the Ox.

no one's ever said rvp or fabregas were shit though, not even during their time at the club

people still talk about how they carried us for years

No, everyone was mad they left because they were actually good. Just because you see some trash get praised to heaven after a win doesn't mean shit. People that watch football are incredibly short sighted in general.

/HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA/ general

If he is willing to be a LBW, he can be a great player.
Seriously, if it is true, that he wants to be CAM, does he really think he is better than Ozil, Sanchez, Hazard, Pedro, Fabregas, Can and Coutinho?

Of all the clubs to have a rolling general why is it this one lmao

this is the most ethnically diverse general on Sup Forums

This "general" has been a running joke for a long time now

If there wasn't anyone trolling and it was strictly Arsenal fans having a chat one thread would last a week

americans

>Arsenal club shop burgled by thieves in overnight raid with 'large quantities' of merchandise stolen

The absolute state of this club.

I bet it was that little wog from Arsenal tv getting his yearly supply of shitty arse gear

skysports.com/football/news/11670/11012572/arsenal-store-at-the-emirates-stadium-has-been-burgled?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Direct&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

S I N K I N G
H
I
P

Memz
@FTR90_Memz
Just been told that Usmanov is now shifting to Everton and is trying to sell his Arsenal shares to a Qatari investors

#Usmanov has grown increasingly frustrated with #Arsenal and is actively trying to sell his shares in the Middle East to focus on #Everton

Usmanov :(

some rumours

Get French Football @GFFN
Breaking | Liverpool & AS Monaco representatives are currently meeting regarding Thomas Lemar, according to SFR Sport. More follows.

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david
Oxlade-Chamberlain has rejected Chelsea move & wants to join Liverpool. Bid lower than #CFC £40m expected. Otherwise will stay at #AFC #LFC

James Olley: #AFC are open to keep Ox if an agreement can't be reached with #LFC

Times | The Ox has been told by #AFC he is no longer wanted, #LFC are in for him.

Talks are underway between Arsenal and Liverpool over the transfer of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. (Source: Liverpool Echo)

Mail | #AFC are set to accept Depor loan move for Lucas [£4m] with an option to buy next summer [modest fee]

Liverpool chiefs are flying out to Monaco today to try and conclude a £74m deal for Thomas Lemar. (Source: Daily Mail)

Serge Aurier's representative tells us that move to #THFC is imminent. Granted work permit

SkySports understand #AFC want Musti to stay as he is in Arsène's plans for this season

BBC | Inter have made no progress in their efforts to sign Mustafi from #AFC.

James Olley: #AFC prefer to sell Musti this window on permanent basis rather than (loan + purchase clause)

According to @Estadio_ED Arsenal have offered Jack Wilshere to Real Betis.

Man City's pursuit of @Alexis_Sanchez not over. Dialogue open. Club would prefer straight purchase but would treat player exchange on merit.

#MCFC to pursue cash only offer for Sanchez after failing to agree Sterling exchange with #AFC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHwannagasthejewsHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA/

I've had enough of this shit, Robbie

>Not a single incoming rumour

WENGGERRR FUCCKKKIIINNGG OUUUTTTT

its not about Arsenal its more about Kroenke.
Usmanovs business colleague Moshiri has bought Everton and so Usmanov looking towards Everton now as well. He (Usmanov) just can't do a thing in Arsenal for a long time already so I suppose he has decided to give up. And the recent losses and the situation in the club probably forced him to make the deal faster

Stop talking shit, mate. He haven't played a game in a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkyTzD5WtGE

>The absolute state of this 'club'

>'club'

Thought Everton was owned by some filthy rich fellow? How's Usmanov going to buy into that?

Oh.

>travel for a week
>come back to this

wtf did you guys do?

you can tell who wants to leave from their faces here

Yeah I thought that as well, most of the serious ones are going or gone.

Everyone in this thread

>we
>our
>us

hehe Cazorla

>his club don't have general

So what do you lads reckon the percentage of Arsenal fans in this thread is? 25-30%?

Genuine Arsenal fans?

Probably none here go to games on a regular basis.

I mean people who are emotionally invested in the Arsenal Football Club doing well.

Try again lad

>literally going to games

WHY

arsenal literally my local side and go to 15+ games a season

Unless you have played for or have been employed by Arsenal you're not a real fan.

I pity you

no you don't lmao

If you haven't had an Arsenal testimonial, then you're not a real fan

What a joke. This might finally be the season that Wenger is physically assaulted. I wish I wouldn't have been so right about how this summer/season would go.

If you can't trace your lineage back to the munitions factory from which Arsenal derives its name please do not call yourself an Arsenal fan.

>Arsenal wallet
How old are you?

>tfw I'll never see Arse get BTFO live
>tfw the only games I see lives are against local teams in the CL/now maybe EL

It's a good feel

Might go to Belgrad for the Red Star game. Then again Serbian fans are fucking animals, pissboys like DT might get killed on that stadium

Liverpool shelve Lemar interest & go all in for Ox. Club reps not sent to France to negotiate.

Times | City will return with a second bid that is close to #AFC £70m price tag for Alexis

Mahrez reps in England in case something new pops up

Exclusive: Manchester City left baffled as teenage winger Jadon Sancho goes walkabout.

Sagna and Senderos train with Arsenal while they try to find a new club

that's the season ticket

>players will leave
>none will be brought in
>kroenke and Wenger won't fuck off

>Sagna and Senderos train with Arsenal while they try to find a new club
just the signings we needed

EIE

WIlshere is gone lads...

The club is dying...

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmpXGC_N-E

Would any of you fine lads know the name of the music featured in this video ?

>no transfer incoming expected

lol

Not going to watch ANY game this season

Chaos ees non a pit, eets a ladder

It's always interesting for us when players come back to their countries for the international break before the transfer window closes.
Alexis wants to leave but Arsenal doesn't want to agree with the terms proposed by City. The problem is that Arsenal aren't interested in getting Agüero or Sterling, they want to cash out. A deal will most certainly be reached on deadline day, Arsenal are just playing a chicken game with City to see how much they can get out of City, but they certainly will take what they can get instead of letting Alexis go for free.
The rest of the players aren't happy with Alexis and Alexis isn't happy with them. Him staying is not an option.

>The problem is that Arsenal aren't interested in getting Agüero or Sterling, they want to cash out.
Other way around. City only want to give cash, which is understandable given that money means nothing to them.

The club is a joke. Remember that after the contract Wenger would be a catalyst for change?

Looks like there is a lot of change to me. Negative change.

Darude - Sandstorm

Oh it definitely is. Kroenke, gazidis, and Wenger are seeing how far into the shitter they can put the club.

Arsenal never where interested in Sterling or Agüero or anyone else for that matter.
City are offering money, Arsenal is playing it hard just to see how much they can get. They know City has deep pockets and want to make the most of it.

You're wrong and short.

I think he's largely correct.

With the sale of Gibbs our longest serving players are as follows:

1. Walcott (2006)
2. Wilshere (2008)
3. Coquelin (2008)
4. Ramsey (2008)

>record spending summer
>Arsenal have spent peanuts and will make a profit
So much for an ambitious club

If we sell Sanchez AND Ox we'll make a 50 million profit.

Then who will be laughing?

I can't criticise the state of the window too much because I did think it was more important to clear out the deadwood than make a bunch of signings, but I did at least expect another centre back.

>eat doritos for the first time

pretty fucking good desu, no wonder fat people love it, very addictive

no coincidence that i hate all of these cunts

arsenal is a potential vacuum

Then why is Wenger still here?

Believe what you will. But the Chilean players have been here for some days and they talk with their teammates, families and friends when they come and people aren't very good at keeping their mouths shut and Chile is not a very big country.
It's true that I'm not very tall tho.

itunes.apple.com/uz/album/shorts-vol.-2/id300278250

Track 6, In Closing.

Thank you so much.

You're going for the full on NEET stereotype aren't you?

Nah, I'm pretty fit