Damn, why is this so fucking good?

Damn, why is this so fucking good?

What do you think season two would look like?

it's not

it started strong but tanked hard around the point where the SyFy channel monster appeared. I do like the synth score though.

Ideally something mostly unrelated. Not that the first series is bad, but it was very good as its own story, and any additions would only damage it.

We didn't get a hard look at the monster till it attacked the director guy . Which I will admit the cgi for it looked pretty damn shitty. But you can blame that on Netflix season 1 budgets

The budget was limited, so let's hope the CGI will improve in the next season

Millie wont be back for season 2

Literally, figuratively, objectively and subjectivity reddit: The show, its the biggest meme show going, taylor made for plebs, they should just call it reddit things and be done with it, or stranger memes, or meme reddit etc.

>first episode
>that little kid is being chased by an unknown fucker
>doesnt scream

Why? Her father asked for too much?

they should've been smarter about showing the monster with the budget, ala the Jaws situation

the first encounter during Episode 1 did it great because all we saw were silhouettes and having it be out of focus with little lighting that perpetuates an air of mystique and tension
but the rest of it felt like they were trying to follow Alien with giving occasional in focus glimps of the monster when it was attacking people
the problem with that is the Xenomorph worked well because it blended into the shadows and machinery of the Nostromo, so you never really got a good look at its profile until right at the end of the film
where as the CGI killed any chance for the Demogorgon to blend into its lighting/environment, so it was too easy to make out its features and made it feel less threatening in the process

She refused to have sex scene with Finn

DUDE

NOSTALGIA GOGGLES

LMAO

the mom was hot. not wynona. the other mom with the baby.

Why would he scream, at most as a kid when frightened I'd let out a

>it appears when there's blood!

Things must have been pretty fucked up at the local hospital then.

I enjoyed it but it wasn't the totally amazing thing it was made out to be for me

Petered out a bit towards the end, it felt bullshit how the troops got slaughtered by the monster given they'd just established that it could be hurt with conventional weapons earlier.

The fairy lights were a 'look at me I'm indie' cliche.

It kinda felt like it shat on all the male characters who weren't children whilst making the women flawless (except for the best friend that kinda got forgot about).

its an alright show but wtf is with that starwars style poster?

Hey that is humorous!

The correct way to do it is with an entirely different setting, an entirely new set of characters and an entirely different story. But the commercial reality of US television is that will absolutely not be the case. It's going to be another fuck up. I did enjoy the first series quite a lot, but have realistically low expectations for the future.

Making the government agency the constant would make sense.

It was all right but I don't really get the hype.

cus Finn is a cutie