What was he thinking in this moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhrQpNiq_pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Why are my colors so cool compared to how warm the rest of the digitally inserted background is?"

>i really wish that fucking rhino didn't break my jetpack

>"Why didn't I just fire my rocket at him?"

>Why am I firing a projectile weapon at a Jedi when I have a flamethrower?

>Cook the man some fucking eggs!

>I hope I die.

F U C K

>I should have bought a blaster with 3 barrels.

unblockable

his armor is made from a special material youd know if you read the entire eu.

"I wish i took a shit before this battle, now i've got the farty shartys"

The more I look at this picture the more it looks like a guy in a shitty plastic costume in front of a green screen. The lighting is all wrong.

"At least I got that fish-headed faggot"

>as long as noone chops off my head I'll be fine

Definitely not thinking about using his jetpack to get away from mac app racing him with his lightsaber

Fish-headed faggot got a D in blaster blocking class.

Got shot by the little blaster ball thing and accidentally cut off another kid's legs when he recoiled from the pain because the jedi are retarded and have kids train with functional lightsabers 5 ft away from each other.

He has 2 holsters, but only one blaster...

Oh wow, I just saw the fight again apparently he tried to get away with his jet pack at the last minute but the dinosaur thing he got crushed by broke his jetpack

Theres something really off about that niggers cape when he holsters the gun. Is it reversed? Sped up?

He didn't specialize in a form that is best at blocking blaster shots and Jango was experienced at killing Jedi and shot his hilt.

>Wow New Zealand is a shit country and I, a Maori, am a member of the most violent race to ever walk the earth

No? Looks like he just brings it more to the front of his body using his hand/arm. He's just trying to get comfy.

If you want to see something that's off look at Jango's left holster when he's holstering the pistol

He lost one in the fight with Obi Wan

It was trying to escape the film

>my neck hurts
>i wish i was in guatemala

>If I took this dumb helmet off I could actually aim a lot better.

Boba Fett was always a fan favorite from the OT.

But in the PT we got to see Jango Fett in his prime with well maintained new equipment. Honestly Jango was badass. Boba is cool too but Jango is under appreciated desu

Don't stare too long at storm troopers or darth vader.

Once were warriors was pure kino though

>You're not on Geonosis now, Dr Ropata

He's Maori you dumb fuck. Are you an Amerifat? You're probably a pigfuckfatAmericuntfatfaggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhrQpNiq_pI

What did he mean by this?

>My feet hurt
>Why can't my droids hit anything
>Is Chancellor Palpatine actually the Dark Lord of the Sith?
>Holy shit that guy just got BTFO

"Shoot there! Now shoot there!"

>Why does this look like a scene from an AngryJoe video?

Why did we give all our droids blasters if we're fighting the Jedi? Blocking blasters is what they teach their children.

why's he looking so far to the right? like his helmet's clearly not facing where his blaster is even if he's aiming down it

>doesn't get the reference
>goes on a tirade about someone getting mis-racially-identified
tumblr might be more to your liking

>i-i was trolling
underage faggot confirmed

The shitty CGI in these prequels never fail to amaze me.

It looks like something out of their 1980s.

In a few decades people won't believe this was actually released as a serious scifi film

I just ordered the prequels on bluray and I fucking hate both physical media and every single prequel film. They will become my most watched physical media I own and I won't enjoy a single moment of it.

true fans only watch the phantom menace and piece together the plot for the others from being on Sup Forums a few years.

Mate there isn't much about this that's not off

one holster magically moves when he twirls the gun.

I don't get it

looks completely normal to me

he's moving, his clothes move a bit, nothing weird about that

It's a line from one of Jango's actor's Kiwi movies

watch it again pls. His left holster jerks downward when he begins the twirl.

looks completely normal to me

he's moving, his clothes move a bit, nothing weird about that

his head is more like a dinosaur's

the parasaurolophus i mean.

t. autist

watch it again pls. His left holster jerks downward when he begins the twirl.

Funny how something like a flamethrower would absolutely destroy the jedis.

That's not cgi

The entire fucking background is CGI. That image you're looking at is 80%+ CGI. Your parents have failed you.

Actually even the background isn't CGI. I don't know what to tell you you arrogant prick. Your hatred has blinded you and makes you see things that aren't even there.

>I bet 2016 is gonna be great

he's thinking >>this isn't Sup Forums anymore this is /r/starwars

prequels had lots of practical sets and shit. it looks digital because of the way it was shot.
btw. you`re an idiot

>make fantastic miniatures
>use them only for reference shots to make a shitty cgi matte paining
Educate yourself m66

>tfw my edges are too feathered out to blend in

Cool show me some pictures

Not the guy you're talking to but I see it. Looks like they spliced two different takes of the scene together, similar to another somewhat infamous webm from RotS with Anakin's face sliding around.

Just felt like you could use some validation.

watch it again pls

So you photograph a still backdrop and them superimpose every other thing onto it, including human actors. And you consider this 'practical effects'?

So tell me, why not just shoot the fucking actors on the actual set, you know, so that the final result does not look like the completely fake bullshit that it is?

What? I said I can see it.

watch it again pls

>that Christopher Lee sideglance

he is so not giving a fuck

It's too early for ruses user. Be a decent chap and wait for me to have at least had my coffee and an hour to wake up proper okay?

>Why didn't I invest all the Dracula money better?

No he's right. The footage of Jango looks reversed. The unnatural holster movement at the beginning gives it away.

>force pushes the fuel right into your face

Are you broken?

Did anyone else think this scene was Shakespearean?

>George genetically engineered the race of Tiny People so he could film on minatures
BRAVO

the shots with live actors and closeups were bluescreen. they didn't film full-size actors in front of a miniature

Too bad it wasn't a special enough material to stop light sabres.

And I mean it's not like he couldn't have gotten that for armor. It exists. Vader's suit is sabre resistant.

You don't say.

wow they must've used really tiny actors to fit them all on that set

Yes. That's what much of the OT did as well. It's not CGI.

>why not just shoot the fucking actors on the actual set
Because to construct a full scale arena larger than the real life Colosseum in Rome would be an architectural marvel

>shifting goal posts

He was thinking about the sweet embrace of Lady Death

the lightsabers, termites, droids, blaster bolts, arena creatures, are all cg. the background also has cg elements

The lightsabes in the OT were also CGI.

>80% is CGI
>The background is CGI
>JK like 15% is CGI

rotoscoping ≠ cgi

cg was uncommon in film during 76-83. computers were still quite primitive back then

>beginning of Episode 3
>Anakin executes the defeated Dooku
>Sheev says "he was too dangerous to be kept alive"
>Anakin laments that "I shouldn't have done that, it's not the Jedi way"

>turning point of Episode 3
>Windu is about to execute the defeated Sheev
>Windu says "he's too dangerous to be kept alive"
>Anakin reprimands him, saying "it's not the Jedi way"

Fuark, I used to think that Anakin's "from my point of view the Jedi are evil" line was fucking retarded. But now I finally see.

Either way isn't not practical effects which is what everyone complains about and it looks far worse than the CGI in the PT. So do the muppets. I bring this up because you people wanted to pluck hairs over a scene where you were so autistic you thought a background was CGI even though it was a practical effect that may as well have been "rotoscoped" into the background.

The issue when people complain about CGI isn't the CGI itself. It's the use of fancy effects as a crutch.

Episode 1, for example, actually uses a ton of sets and practical effects. But it'll always be remembered for Jar Jar and gratuitous bullshit like the Gungan battle scenes (AKA: space bunnies fighting space robots on the Windows XP background)

my nigga, prequel trilogy looks like a fucking video game, weather they used minatures or not. we can discuss why exactly it looks like shit, but that does not change the fact that it does.

>>Why am I firing a projectile weapon at a Jedi when I have a flamethrower?
Blasters aren't considered projectiles by the force.

>it looks far worse than the CGI in the PT. So do the muppets
this is your opinion. we all have them. for example, my opinion is contrary to yours; i like the ot's effects and its puppets

and only cinema-illterate retards complain that "it's not practical." the issue is that looks shitty

What a hypocrite.

>So you photograph a still backdrop and them superimpose every other thing onto it
>So tell me, why not just shoot the fucking actors on the actual set

shit, there goes my deposit

I think that the arguments going on here about CGI, and the points made by both sides are actually irrelevant. The important thing is what does the final product look like?

The answer is that it does not look natural. Hence why people will say something like it's all CGI or it's 80% CGI or whatever. Something like the scene where Yoda is floating through that corridor on his little pedestal and everything from the characters in the foreground to the furthest reaches of the corridor in the background are perfectly crisp and in focus without any regard to concepts like depth-of-field, there is not a stain on the carpet or even a fleck of dust floating around.

It just looks as though it is something that has been freshly rendered in some software and it was plainly evident, even to theatregoers when the films came out. Immersion breaking, if you will, you were watching a video game, not a film.