The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AAX_wFvPAg
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr

Niggers are stupid, ugly and they also smell bad.

but Turkey, you ARE white

Nice b8 attempt to trigger cucked Europeans, Aziz.

uh...

Bring me some water nigger

>Being big, dominant, agressive, loud, violent was useful in jungle days

Good luck trying to get women or success in Civlization. Asian personality is suited for civilization.
>Calm, calculating, drive for sucess

youtube.com/watch?v=4AAX_wFvPAg

And look where Japanese are now. Incredibly low birthrates because their women keep leaving them for American men

Don't forget to bring my cocoa you dumb nigger

TAKE THIS WHITEY

>implying Japanese birthrates are a problem
If Japanese birthrates didn't drop, Japan would be an overpopulated shithole. Their fertility dropping as their island reaches carrying capacity is a good thing, because it means they won't destroy all of the resources of their islands.

Good post op

Gorillas have the smallest penises of the great ape family

I'm not reading all the shit you wrote but have a peice of proud black history.

Why are all these cuck posters t*rks?

DID YOU KNOW THE ANCIENT ROMANS WERE BLACK???????????
THE ANCIENT CHINESE WERE BLACK
JAPANESE PPL ARE ACTUALLY BLACK UNDER THEIR SKIN
WHITE PEEEPEL ARE BLAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ!

tfw no black bf

>cuck posting in 2017

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/&ved=0ahUKEwiNvf6iw7zVAhXp7IMKHSL8AG4QFggkMAA&usg=AFQjCNEzXtdqiZ3QKP8o0hjX8QXNeK9jaA

Go to Sup Forums if you want to cuck post

I hope mods permaban and rangeban every single person itt including myself for posting

>male masculinity

>all that triggered wh*Teoids ITT
So this is the power of BLACK men.

>assuming that we are white in the first place

Why are turks always posting cuck post threads?

>the penis is the SYMBOL of manhood
Get a life arslan

*blocks your path*

and we still couldn't save that shithole

It's always weird reading these homoerotic fantasies written by fags when you're black yourself.

Is this how Scandinavians feel when creepy LARPer Americans look at them and ramble about "Aryan purity" and Vikings and shit?

I'm gonna steal this pasta and modify it to trigger Sup Forums.

Don't bother

You're pissing in the ocean of piss

this,they probably get used to racebait posts already.