ITT: Irrelevant teams in their respective leagues, alternatively, teams you often forget exist

ITT: Irrelevant teams in their respective leagues, alternatively, teams you often forget exist

Nuggets are up there too
plus everything about that team from name to city is terrible

Nah kings are pretty relevant.

>Nets
>Titans
>Athletics
>Flames

Like everyone remembers the ridiculously bad teams like Browns or 76ers, but its the slightly less awful teams that somehow are more forgetful.

Kings are the absolute go-to reminder that the league is fixed beyond belief
Pelicans/Bobcats/Hornets are the ones that serve no purpose. All anyone knows is 2 of 3 exist at one time, one is owned by Jordan and the other has a unibrow on it. But nobody knows which is which

>Titans
In playoff contention for much of the 2000's

>Flames
Also have been regular playoff attendees

A's are handcuffed by their payroll. Nets is correct though. Good seasons here and there but overall a mediocre franchise

The Sonics should've defintely came back

NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NFL: Tennessee Titans (even when they went 13-3 a few years ago no one cared at all about them)
MLB: San Diego Padres

NBA: Hornets or Bucks
NFL: Rams
MLB: Brewers (They are good this year and even now no one gives a shit about them)
NHL: Coyotes or Panthers (relocation candidates)

>Seattle refuses to build a new arena
>old stadium is extremely outdated and unprofitable to run
>it will take more than half a billion to renovate it
>attendance was low and ticket sales were declining

>deserve

Fuck off retard

>no mention of jagwires

You'll never get taxpayer funding out of libcucked towns like Seattle. Just look at Oakland with the Raiders right now or Montreal with the Expos back in the day

>jagwires are the leagues definitive meme team who play in London with an absurdly moustached owner

Surprisingly the jags have a pretty popular brand desu

They need to continue to exist so the world can remember
>14-0 vs everyone
>0-3 vs the Titans

>tfw soon to be no longer irrelevant

I occasionally forget that the Pelicans exist, even with Anthony Davis. I always ask who he plays for and only then do I remember that they exist. Cousins helps that too, I guess.

Also the Bengals in the NFL and the Twins in beisbol

Is there a more irrelevant team in the 4 major sports? And I say this as an instate fan

I was just thinking the same thing. I also forgot the Thrashers were a thing until they moved, same thing with the Grizzlies.

Although they were very irrelevant and they continue to do so. I really wish Maurice Jones Drew would have gone to a different team in hopes of leading them to a OWL.

Always liked MJD didn't care much for the Jags team.

Me too, I only acknowledged the Jags' existence because MJD was my guy in Madden franchise mode back in the day.

That really is a story that doesn't get told enough.

Why the fuck does Jacksonville even have a sports team? I lived in Florida for 2 years without even knowing that place existed.

not only that but if you read about how the port of seattle is fucking over the stadium build because of a single unused road you would be pissed too. the port of seattle is stuffing seattle city council pockets. the city is so ass backwards.

NFL: I routinely forget the Bengals.
NBA: Kings, Jazz, Hornets
NHL: Thrashers when they were around, Yotes, Canes, Canucks...
MLB: Reds, Brewers
MLS (I guess?): Philly Union and RSL.

muh minority owner

Jags
Panthers
Magic
Rays

The Kings are so laughably incompetent that they're always in the news for something.The Magic on the other hand are so irrelevant that I routinely forget they exist even though I'm a die hard NBA fan.

The most irrelevant team in North America despite winning a Cup in 2006 lol

>b-but we're entitled!!!

"For much of the 2000s" is 10+ years ago dog

What I love about this play is Bibby fouls Kobe before the elbow but knuckleheads only want to talk about that picture

what have they done besides get screwed by the lakers 10 years ago

TV markets
canes have 06. Canucks have the chimp out and any canadian team gets talked about to death so they are semi relevant.

Shorks Yotes and Nights are irrelevant

By standing there and defending? What exactly did he do wrong

>liberal city has major corruption
hey ho

Los Angeles Angels
Florida Panthers
Carolina Hurricanes
Charlotte Bobcats
New Orleans Pelicans
Jacksonville Jaguars
(future) LA Chargers will be irrelevant

Orlando Magic is a good choice

>Bengals
consistent playoff team for the most part the past two decades
>Canucks
huge following
>Reds
Great history and fan base but ill give it to you that they've been a shit team the past 5 years

The Marlins and Rays are such jokes

Delete this???