Americans don't need military grade weapons

The thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtGZBL5BmZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm a massive cowardly cuck who makes minimum wage, not married, and can't even bench my body weight, but still have a fucking attitude like I'm an actual man because I'm in denial about being genetic refuse unfit to live in society: the post

But we'll all need assault rifles for when the zombie outbreak happens.

you trying to get my brain eat? huh filthy pinko commie?

> getting married

TOP TASTY KEK

My harem of sluts wouldn't like that

> Can't bench body weight

205lb with 10 percent bf% /fit/zen here . I bench 305lbs

>I fully believe the government will always and forever have the citizens best interests in mind and those in the government are incorruptible :^)

>Occupy Democrats
>Soros
>Banning assault weapons is gonna stop people from killing 50+ people
>9/11
>suicide bombs

Are we done here?

>Assault Rifles are banned
>Assault Weapons is a leftist made up term
>A pistol is Semi-Automatic
>AR-15 is Semi-Automatic
>AR-15 looks scarier, but is essentially the same
>AR-15 wasn't even used in Orlando

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT

>> I have a tiny penis

Go back to tumblr. Pic related.

>voluntarily disarming yourself
Are you retarded?

But murder is already illegal. dafuq?

>IT'S 2016, HURR DURR WE HAVE THE POLICE AND THE GOVERNMENT WOULD NEVER LIE TO US
People really think this.

These are the same people who claimed the war on drugs was untenable.

Nice bantz StrayA

SHALL

NOT

NOT

NOG XDD

CHECK THESE DUBS

HOLY FUGGGGG
THIS ISNT REAL
I am not using any script, i just did a fresh reinstall of OS.

PRAISE KEK

Even without rifles of any kind it is well within the capability of most humans to murder 50 other humans.

The whole point of the second amendment is or have an armed populace with military weaponry.

You used to be able to buy cannons and commission ships. Don't tell me we shouldn't have a rifle. That's just laughable

This is a military grade weapon and it is already heavily regulated. The ones you are proposing to ban are not military grade. How can I take your argument seriously if you refuse to learn basic facts about the rights and property of mine that you are trying to take away at no cost to yourself? If I were to make an argument against women's reproductive rights and showed my self to be not only willing flagrantly ignorant on the topic, but also made it seem likely that I was being intentionally dishonest about my intentions why. Who in their right mind would take me seriously? I would get crucified by the opposing side and rightly so. If you refuse to stop calling what you want to ban something it's not gun owners are going to continue to dismiss your argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtGZBL5BmZE

>205lb with 10 percent bf% /fit/zen here . I bench 305lbs
proofs

>PERIOD.
>(except for the government if they so desire)

Of course they do, they need to kill radical muslims. There are entire mosques that needs to be raided. Can't handgun that shit.

Good thing that for any assault rifle made after 1986 they ARE banned, and the restrictions to own one made before 1986 are hefty enough that only responsible people own anything considered "military grade" post WWII.

AR-15's are neither assault rifles or military grade firearms. They're civilian models.

Find the most common rifle in the USA, get but hurt when it's used to commit crimes.

Safety is a responsibility not a right. You are the only person liable for it. Officers have no obligation to save you per 7 different supreme court decisions. Don't tell me how to take care of myself. I need what I want.

>his actions don't represent Muslim, omg I can't even, that doesn't even make sense, I mean come on
>his actions represent all gun owners, we need less guns, if only he didn't have his baby killing device all those people would've been safe.

Getting real tired of the leftist meme to be honest family.

I claim the war on drugs is stupid AND I support firearm rights (in fact I'd undo Reagan's restrictions and we really would have Assault rifles, I mean I support better background checks that check against terrorist watchlists and no fly lists, and that doctors could flag you on if you're a threat to yourself or someone else (but you'd be able to contest that in court and get your right to buy a firearm back), but I think banning types of firearms or features of firearms is retarded. We should be able to own anything the military owns because that's part of the point of the second amendment.

did you run out of faze vids to watch

is that why you do this

I have an assault rifle. I will alway have an assault rifle. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Some people should not have assault rifles tho. Muslims, niggers and felons should not have any weapons.

>I should be free to exercise my second amendment rights, but people darker than me sure shouldn't!

>being necessary to the security of a free State

The Constitution says we do

BE

>2nd Amendment

Sage: The thread.

Some of us are actually scared of darkies, instead of inviting them into our homes and letting them fuck our wives because we feel bad for their ancestors.

>assault rifles

if only them fag's where armed

Stop strawmanning. You can't selectively apply the second amendment, racially or otherwise. If you deny niggers and mudslimes the right to bear arms, you erode everyone's right to bear arms.

"No one" never seems to include the police and the military.....

Ok, give them guns too.
I don't care who has guns as long as we can.

Check those fucking dubs

Something tells me OP or an equivalent anti gun cuck isn't going to answer me.

>There is nothing anyone can do about it.

1. Deny such weapons to dark people.
2. Dark gun violence appears to plummet.
3. Statistics used to begin denying said guns to whites.
4. Universal ban made easier by the precedent you yourself supported.

Self-defeating.

What does military grade even mean?

>Reliable
>Can take a beating

Holy shit it's like everything we ever look for in tools and vehicles.

Captcha: 556

>military grade weapons

That just means the contract went to the lowest bidder. Commercial rifles are usually of better quality.

I support a ban on Muslims because nobody should be able to kill 50 Americans, period.