Anyone else get the feeling that this album will become a classic over time?

Anyone else get the feeling that this album will become a classic over time?

rap is crap!

>odd future for the soymale & arthoe crowd

its too meaningless to be a classic

Have you ever heard of the Ramones?

hurhur more like (c)rap

>listening anything produced by ugly nignogs

haha niggers, haha.

way too many flaws imo

haha niggers guys, NIGGERS haha.

do you want them to look pretty for you bro?

I don't like them but they're getting pretty big and definitely have an impact on the younger generations so maybe, yes.

Why don't we like them bros?

I do. This is just the typical Sup Forums backlash. Same shit happened to Odd Future. Same shit happened to Kanye, same shit happens to everything.

this

it's already forgotten

WHO GOT THE FEELIN
TELL ME WHY I CRY WHEN I FEEL IT
TELL ME WHYYY
TELL ME WHYYYYYYYY

2 will probably be the most widely considered "classic" because that's when most of their fanbase came in, even though 1 deserves it more

pretty much this
most of brockhamptons fanbase dont actually care about hip hop and like brockhampton because the arty persona and the fact the leader singer raps about sucking dick means they can use it as a social accessory

ironically youre the one refusing to listen to the very same music based on its fanbase and how that reflects on you, grow the fuck up

>youre the one refusing to listen to the very same music based on its fanbase and how that reflects on you
where did i say any of that

you were agreeing with someone who was writing off an entire group based on their fanbase, you even expanded on it in your reply

Flavor of the month memerap.

Recommend me some good brockhampton songs, i heard that one boogie song and thought it was atrocious and the one song where that one dude talked about getting head which didn't really do anything for me.

probably bait but:

tokyo
fight
hottie
junky
sunny
heat
sister/nation

some of my favorites

Why bait? Am I supposed to like the same thing as you? I'll check out the songs you listed, thanks.

Are we in the era of "raptimism"
or is it just autism?