>Orlando ISISfag VETTED
Realy makes one wonder...

Other urls found in this thread:

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=9dd34fcf56c62a37206a121b70cba9ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your government is fucking worthless?

It's afraid

Damn the leaf rolled a full house.

Also are they just incompetent or malevolent?

>government
>being compitent in anything

K den

THEY WANT THIS STUFF TO HAPPEN

They want it to happen so they can grab the guns. When you start breaking down the Orlando shooting, it's hard to come to the conclusion of anything else.

Omar worked for a government contractor that ships illegals into major US cities, including people they label as OTM (Other than mexican) Meaning middle easterners and others.

He was investigated multiple times by the FBI.

He was reported to the FBI for wanting to buy body armor and bulk high velocity rifle ammo.

His dad holds meeting at the capitol building in DC

His wife somehow escaped custody of the FBI and is now missing (Bullshit, they let her go)

There's no way you can look at that and come to the conclusion that the government wasn't in on this somehow. I showed all this to my dad, who isn't redpilled, all this information, and you could see the obvious look of confusion on his face. This stuff seems fake, but it's all real.

it doesn't work to ask people "Do you plan to do bad shit with your military-style weapons?" It's like when you enter the US as a non-American and are asked "Have you or do you plan to carry out any terrorist acts?" It's such a fucking waste of everyone's time that that question even gets asked. Several people probably get paid to compile that data. And everyone now and then someone will answer "yes" and it turns out they can't read well or don't know English well or were confused from a really long flight with no sleep and a seat next to a super fat person.

Intelligence is not as good as prevention. Don't let idiots have access to anthrax, nuclear bombs, or super-dangerous guns.

Every decision maker that stamped these sandniggers papers needs to be jailed.

It's like setting a rabid dog loose because the pound was full.

We need to put together a list of names of these tax-funded failures

Really makes you putsch....

I think the people that need to be held responsible are the ones that let all this shit happen.

Because, honestly, there are a lot of legal migrants that don't pull shit like this, you can't really forsee someone doing this.

But what you CAN forsee, is someone trying to buy body armor and bulk ammo, might be trying to do something bad. And when the FBI failed to do anything, THOSE are the responsible ones. They need to be held responsible for their failures.

But don't you want to stop homegrown terrorism user? :^)

Yep, all Muslims need to be banned.

"vetting"=FBI selecting a patsy by befriending them, determining their psychological vulnerabilities, radicalizing/mind controlling/drugging them, making sure they are in the right place with a gun or bomb at the right time.

It's only Monday but it would be nice to put a list of agencies and employees that rubber-stamped these Jihadists before Friday.

But I think Sup Forums is too low powered for this type of connect-the-dots work anymore.

Obviously not! These might not be planned by the government, but they're letting it happen so they can come up with an excuse to take the guns.

The day will come where someone sets an untouchable high score, 500+ people. All it would take is a venue with a lot of people, and all the exits blocked by shooters. They'll let it happen too

Those things looked tastier in the Lion King

No accountability either, if you are in with Obamacrowd you're set for life bro, no firing here, honest mistakaroonies here.

That pic really makes you think. ..

No, it doesn't.

It confirms to me that the Obama administration is infiltrated by sandniggers.

It also confirms that Saudi money is worth more than face value.

Vote Trump or we're all fucked. Do not let the shills deter you.

You obviously have autism and are shit at interacting with people.

lel. nice reference

Worse than worthless, our government is helping the people who kill us.

>>San Bernadino Shooters VETTED
>>Fort Hood Shooter VETTED
>>Orlando ISISfag VETTED
With the exception of the wife in the San Bernardino shooting, all of these were born in the US and US citizens.

I would bet $500 that their hasn't even been a single resignation

The MI5 tried to hire the guy who killed Lee Rigby.
The Turkish and the Iraqi government warned the French about the guys who attacked Bataclan.

(((Coincidence)))

the transcript seems fabricated. why would they redact simple things like isis? and why wouldnt they release the audio but just a transcript is fine. sketch

Vetted by who?

Well, Russia vetted the Tsarneav brothers for us. But they were at a foundation run by Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Decisions, decisions.

The AK-47s used in Bataclan were sold by a Israeli, he owns the company Century International Arms and had contracts with your government.

They let this happen, or participate in these attacks, so the "right" can push more wars in Middle East and the "left" can go after gun rights. It's funny because a small communist party in Brazil and Dr. Ron Paul said this.

I was shot at pulse night club. I am straight but went with my gay cousin.

AMA I guess

do they suck dicks right out in the open? what else

>by an* Israeli

Shut up with your huespiracies. We need to send love to faggots and muzzies to fix the problem

\o/

Yeah, anybody that argues against these things being set up is ignorant and in denial.

One of the ironic things about people pushing for the banning of guns, is that they are big time gun owners. A small elite group want to be the only ones that own the guns.

Dianne Feinstein, a california governor, has been one of the people spearheading the gun ban after orlando happened, and Ironically she has a conceal carry license, which is incredibly hard to get in California. Typical communist mindset, feeling that the small group of government elites should be the only ones with rights.

The dark thing on the end,.....yeah that's shit. Bug shit.

Same here. To get the permission to carry or buy a gun, you need the permission of a member of the federal police. But the only people who can get one are those who work for the government, they're making difficult even for cops.
To have an idea, our capital (Brasília) is basically Versailles. It's isolated and inly politicians or member of the high echelon live there, the city has the highest number of legal gun owners and permissions to carry. More than 80% of the legal gun owners live there.

>The mechanisms that would have caught and stopped these killers were in place, used, and totally ineffective. So more mechanisms that don't related to these killings at all in any way should totally solve the problem

Don't people in the favelas have a shit load of guns? Or is that just a hollywood assumption?

Luckily the US is one of only 3 countries that have gun rights written into their constitution

Nobody is advocating for more useless vetting.

The point is every time a politician says people will be VETTED it's a fucking ruse.

...Who traveled to terrorist sponsoring nations for training with the older Tsarnayev and OrlandoIsis, Chechnya and Saudi Arabia respectively

AND THEN

WERE

LET BACK

IN

Yes. The favelas around Brasília (called satellite towns) are the 3rd most dangerous in the country. People have illegal guns in the rural places too.
The government could make it easier to let people own firearms, but they don't just to control. Even the far-right and far-left agree with this.
My lunch time is over. Good bye.

Didn't the NSA and GCHQ assure us that they'd stop this kind of thing?

Sure but did they pinky swear?

Which agency fucked up anyway ? no one seems to be taking the blame other than evil ass salt guns

They just want goys in their underwear at the airports getting felt up by niggers with elaborate nails and smelly hair.

I think we might need to increase funding and then True NSA and True GCHQ might finally work.

You think you're funny user?

NSA are just code breakers/makers. They don't stop anything, just relay info to other agencies

No, I think we need to renegotiate these deals for mutual benefit. Unlike with True Communism.

NSA be a good boy, din du niffin

Yeah the FBI is more interested in setting up patsies than actually stopping terrorists

No one in government is ever held accountable for any of these tragedies; they just preach to us and blame the common man.

We really need to start firing these incompetents

That a big grub

Can you remind me if it was the FBI who use the same guy who shot up Ruby Ridge to assblast Waco?

Or correct me if I have my story less than straight. J. Edgar Hoover was apparently less than straight so I think I'm in the clear.

STOP POINTING TO THINGS IN THE PICTURE

STOP POINTING TO OTHER PEOPLE

STOP POINTING TO OTHER THINGS

JESUS FUCK. WE KNOW WHAT TO LOOK AT.

the details escape me but i could put together a very long list of FBI fuck ups with 0 accountability for the aftermath

>He was reported to the FBI for wanting to buy body armor and bulk high velocity rifle ammo.

To be fair, the store owner didn't have anything to identify him by.

The Department of Niggers should do something about this.

*DOJ

maybe because he was an (omitted) individual and the gun store owner didn't want to deal with having his name drug through the mud for being racist

c'mon man all the people who inhabit these alphabet agencies are just interested in promotions and covering thier own asses

It's hard to trust an agency that has turned it's crosshairs on it's own citizens, don't you agree? Bare in mind I have NO idea what the allotted budget is for the NSA, however I'm sure it's plenty adequate with equal proportions handed under the table. The problem will persist so long as the same decision makers remain in power. .02. I'm out of my element concerning politics and alphabet agencies but I'm willing to learn.

>Luckily the US is one of only 3 countries that have gun rights written into their constitution

Who else does? Czech?

Kek

I just think the NSA should stop piping California's water into the Utah facility.

We need to grow food and shit, bros. Who the hell needs to siphon water out of the ground to cool off servers anyway? Does Google do this?

My car runs a circulating system with antifreeze and it works flawlessly.

These people are incompetent why are you scared?

same people that let 12 men with box cutters bring our country to its knees

Or maybe Mateen just left afterwards and didn't leave behind anything that would identify him. I mean, the owner called the FBI. I don't he was worried about being called racist.

I'm not scared.

>same people let 12 men with box cutters bring our country to it's knees

Should I be?

Here's the bigger question Sup Forums. On the night of Orlando happening I was getting ready to go to bed around 3 a.m.

The first reports out said that 20 had been killed. This was at 3 a.m. Florida time.

The story has now changed and they are saying nobody died and nobody was shot until 5:30 a.m.

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=9dd34fcf56c62a37206a121b70cba9ba

One gun store owner DID report him.

Re-enacted for user's green text pleasure
>gun store owner dials FBI
>EF-BEE-EYE whaddup wit it nigga?
>Uh yeah, I just had a suspicious customer in my AR-15 store?
>Whatchoo mean Suspicious?
>well he looked middle-eastern an..
>HolUp!! HolUp!! So you be saying he dark skinneded?
>uh, well yeah...
>And u be white?
>Don't se what difference that makes, but yes I am German and Welsh.
>White Privilege Nigga!! White a privilege!!!
>wait, what does that have to
>Fuck off whitey youse a white supreme raysis, you on the watch list now boo.
> I just wanted to report tha-
>Fuck off honkey we EF-BEE-EYE NOW (hangs up)

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ENACT COMMON SENSE BACKGROUND CHECKS

when are we going to hire people who wont be completely inept?

assasins originate in syria..
We need more assassins
Ask jfk

One of these days.

Won't get into the details but yes, data centers need a lot of water for cooling.

>What is alienware

Problem solved.

Obama is head of executive branch. FBI is under his authority. Go figure.

Mexico and guatemala

Funny side story. One time I was discussing the finer points of nothing with nobody, and some kid says

>he doesn't mean a real flood moron he means a packet flood

And then I told him the tale of when the datacenter got flooded by a broken hugeass water main because they put it at the bottom of gravity and didn't even notice when the auxiliary server room got btfo to the point the racks and things were floating around and the locked door finally burst open.

That was an expensive one. Thank Jebus 9/11 gave me enough money to pay for redundancy. My arrays almost drowned.

>talking to bots

>my liberal wife voted for Obama twice
>after all this recent Islam-Gudboy talk from the White House
>yesterday, 8 years too late she drops this gem
>"Well his name IS Barak Hussein Obama, with a name like that he must be a Muslim."

I just said "No shit. It's also a safe bet that Patrick O'Callahan has some Irish sympathies too."

fuck off

Is it possible that 20 were estimated and then after the raid they were pronounced by the actual doctors?

No

Wrong.

The "official story" is now that nobody was dead or shot at 5 a.m. (except the first police who was at the club when Omar got there).

They are now saying no shooting began until AFTER SWAT stormed in. This is the new "official story" -- that nobody was shot until around 5:30 and there were zero dead before then (and only 1 bullet fired).

>investigated years before committing crime
Yeah, seriously, what the fuck are Tom Cruise and Captain Marvel doing? I thought this is why we had a future crime division!

>Which agency fucked up anyway
Unfortunately none. He wasn't about to commit any terrorist acts the first two times he was investigated by the FBI. As indicated by the fact that he didn't do anything until years later.

The real fuckups were civilian side including a wife that never got his ass imprisoned for DV, a second wife that never reported her suspicions to anyone, a gun store that waited until their security tapes had been deleted before calling the FBI, and a security company that accepted a fake psych evaluation before giving him a job and training.

Is BLM saying that the terrorist didn't shoot anybody and that the cops executed 50 people because they were brown yet?

I think it really comes down to the police trying to come up with a story that doesn't have them looking like a bunch of fucking faggots who sat there for 3 hours letting people die on the floor.

Damn, those are tiny hands.

obama once again giving aid and comfort to our ememy. he banned the words sharia and jihad from government forms. so how do investigators put people on terrorist watchlists?

>aid and comfort
WHAT YOU MEAN LIKE SEDITION?

[omitted] [in English]
[end of post]

The FBI usually entraps people when they can. They gotta put up prosecutions to justify their budgets.

So more likely these people never took the bait and the FBI decided it didn't make sense to spend resources on a case that wouldn't result in a prosecution.

NSA has nuclear power supplies on every rack. That's why they need the river.

Tldr - The FBI are incompetent if not criminal

They might as well have flaming gays on every rack. Or maybe jew ovens.