Why is it immoral to want to preserve your country's identity from an invading host?

Why is it immoral to want to preserve your country's identity from an invading host?

>Bhutan
>Burma
lmao?

It's not, but please take it back to Sup Forums.

What identity do you have other than being an immigrant nation and cowboys (taken from Mexico btw)?

Northeast doesn't really have any immigrants at all. They're just the largest of the bunch probably.

Immigrants usually go to big economies ie Cali, Texas, NY.

Also they're far north so no Mexicans reach there.

The melting pot :) We have a ton of identities. Every state has its own identity and sub-identities.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

surprised mexicans go that far up north.

che chicano

hilo chicano

what identity is being lost here? America is a melting pot

This. USA doesn't belong to anyone, that's why it has no national identity, and why no one can get anything done.

>Implying some old poem written by a kike means anything
>Implying we haven't restricted immigration in the past
We had a good and strict immigration policy from 1924 to 1965.

It's no Pakistan or Indonesia like you're use too.

>why no one can get anything done.

The USA should encourage Chinese immigration to save the national IQ level

>it has no national identity

It actually did once upon a time

t. retard who doesn't realize how strict U.S. immigration policy used to be in the 20th century.

That was 50 years ago. And now Nasa just sub contracts everything

>north dakota

can someone pls explain

yeah proving you didn't have any lice and no active tuberculosis was really tough

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

>1924 to 1965
try americas inception till 1965

>He doesn't know about the Johnson–Reed Act
kek retard
When Shitalians and other poor people threatened the Anglo-Saxon identity of America with their mass migration we put a stop to it.

I don't know why we can't do the same for Mexicunts and other subhumans.

>American identity

no such thing

america has a pretty strong national identity considering it took in people from all over Europe for the last 200 years
its only nonwhites who have refused to become american

>>stole half of our country

the only thing wrong in your post
9/10

I think you're missing the means you use are the point here. If you really do actually buy into that crap about America being this shiny city on a hill then you cannot use immoral means to preserve it. The oppresor cannot claim to champion freedom and those who disregard truth cannot be held honest men. IF that's what your country's identity is based on then it isn't migrants that are taking that away from you.

If you want to make this about muh whiteness then the reason is you dumb fucks cannot get women to bear your children, how the fuck is it you deserve shit past that point?

>american identity is a mix of other identities
thanks for proving my point

>become american
no such thing

>When Shitalians and other poor people threatened the Anglo-Saxon identity of America
but the south and west were never purely anglo in the first place

french and spanish colonies actually were much more massive in size anyway
fuck boring wasps lol

italian americans are literally the biggest heritage fags here and wave their flags everywhere but god forbid someone else does

>nonwhites
you people were considered "non-white" in america at one time too

So this is the power of Mexican intellectuals...

it wasn't a mix of other identities, it was its own thing. Go back even 100 years and it was widely shunned to call yourself Irish american or italian american etc

mexican nationalists are the worst thing on this site

>buttblasted as facts

don't blame me on your unsuccessful identity crisis resolution

Yeah, people who simply love theuir nation are far worse than all the unironic Nazis and white supremacists

>"I am half irish half italian"
>not a mix

>it was widely shunned to call yourself Irish american or italian american etc
it really wasn't though, that was probably the height of immigrant enclaves
it wasn't just irish or italian, it was poles, greeks, etc.

now it's mexicans' turn and the wasps are flipping their shit

>mexicans can love their nation and can turn the usa into mexico all they want
>americans cantlove their nation and not want mexicans in it
what did he mean by this

>now it's mexicans' turn

It doesn't have to be this way

not really
the fact is if we ever were considered that we would never have been allowed to emigrate there because americas immigration policy at the time specifically only applied to "free white men". We were just treated bad for being catholics

no you dumb fuck thats literally all you do all day
you keep saying how mexico is the greatest nation on the planet but the moment some american say it you flip your shit

I agree
america please bait all smart chinese man and woman out mainland china

>gets proven wrong
>b-but you guys are boring

Also I'm a slav if you must know.

no he isn't macaco

What is it moral to take it from native americans?
I mean, you were always a country of imigrants. Why pretend to have the moral high ground now?

they're are literally political cartoons from those days putting irish and negros on the same level

yes ''he'' is next hell post some dumb image about how better mexico city is than some peruvian city and then get assblasted by another thread because trump wants to stop mexicans

Google "1950s"

but i wasn't proven wrong?

google "America 1400s"

Google "San Fernando massacre"

t. julio beurydis y francisco de la huerta

google "CIA supplying weapons to drug cartels to destabilize nations"

nice assmad tho, funny how you had to change the topic

Pleasantly amused it's not Cubans or Puerto Ricans in Florida

> Primera vez que un mexicano hace un post bueno

10/10

beats me

there is no such thing as an american identity

Nothing was moral then.

We were talking about American culture, not who was originally on the continent. You changed the topic first, Taco.

> Half the fucking West
> Not almost as big as today's mexico

You lost mexico, get over it

>America
>culture
fried corndogs are not a culture

Still happening :)

>ehtnically cleansed out of his nation
>victory

>Hello, I'm here to apply for that job you posted?
>STOP INVADING MEEEE

Americans make up the worst problems

> American culture
Burgers and meth?

see

"legal permanent immigrants" is extremely misleading as this map does not indicate all immigrants and just legal "permanent residents" aka people with green cards who are not citizens but are allowed to remain in the country for an indefinite amount of time

And you'll get assblasted even worse you still haven't managed to turn this board as an offtopic for stormfront, what's the point? I'm not new to this board.

ok

... Oh, so this whole thread is about wanting Mexicans, who are relatively well-off, out to be give room to ethnicities in much more need of citizenship such as somalians and iraqi?

That's surprisingly noble of you. Sorry mexico, I gotta side with the americans on this one.

see

also lol'ing at the idea of green card holders being "invaders"

imagine the numbers of rich old white people who retire in mexico or central/south america

Pales in comparison to the shitskin invaders.

Injuins are long dead OP.

whites will be a minority in america, white genocide is happening right now and you do nothing but complain on an anime imageboard about it

sperg more

I will contribute to the genocide of my own

what is wrong with anime , speedy gonzalez ?

anime is good!

If you guys want to shit on americans with facts and reason I strongly recommend you read the book "Rethinking Anti-Americanism" by Max Paul Friedman, it has tons of official sources.

The funniest parts are the diplomatic cables between european embassies trying to reason with american officials about why the things that they were doing mostly in central america were beyond retarded, but of course America never cared.

I'm Burmese, I fucking hate all the Burmese in Indiana, every other state is cool except for indiana, they're fucked up

Americans don't have an identity, it's a country born from immigrants and multiculturalism.

>México+Nippon=BFFs
?

Shut the fuck up you retarded white faggot. We are going to conquer your weak country without a single drop of blood spilled and you will let it happen because you're a weakling cuckhold faggot who can do nothing but furiously shitpost about it on Sup Forums and cry because he can hear Jamal and Pablo fucking his crush in the school bathroom. It would be best if you just killed yourself right now.

i inquire that i have predestined images in my head that every mexican who posts on this site is a cutie now!
thank you mexico!!!

You mean when we literally invited millions of Mexicans in to work on the farms as cheap labour? By the way, that happened before your MUH JOHNSON IMMIGRATION ACT boogeyman was passed.

>Mexicans don't have an identity, it's a country born from immigrants and multiculturalism.
The same argument could be used against any New World country, Usnavy Hernandez

There's no way Florida is Mexican and not Cuban

>No national identity

Yea, not since your kind came here and started breeding like rabbits

All the smart chinks already come here, that's why our unis are 30% azn

Literally no one but North euros could legally immigrate to the us at one point

>Somalia
>mfw

Yet we're the world's premier superpower, and you're a third-party shithole where you're more likely to get decapitated than find a job

Oh, and also ¾ of your population would rather live here than in mexico

Stay mad pablo

>Picture of a Dutch guy

Mexican """"education""""

Spain says hi

If the image is about nazism
>white pride world wide
If the image is about cucks
>Picture of a Dutch guy
wut.