There are people on Sup Forums that would still deny actors roid for their roles

>There are people on Sup Forums that would still deny actors roid for their roles.

Other urls found in this thread:

popworkouts.com/jake-gyllenhaal-southpaw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)#Notable_users
theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/12/russian-doctors-athletes-evaded-doping-tests
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it true you still have to do the actual work though? it's not just a wonder drug that grows muscles as you sleep?

I hope this is bait.

Actors do roid for their roles, but I've never seen Jake Gyllenhaal looking yoked so I don't understand that picture.

Most of the superhero guys are obviously on drugs though.

There was research conducted on two groups of people showing that people who took steroids and stayed at home developed more muscle mass than naturals working out at the gym during that same period of time.

However, it's very easy to do something wrong and look like an abomination. So you have to know nutrition, work out and everything still.

>I've never seen Jake Gyllenhaal looking yoked so I don't understand that picture.

didn't he get jacked for a role as a mma fighter or something?

>There was research conducted on two groups of people showing that people who took steroids and stayed at home developed more muscle mass than naturals working out at the gym during that same period of time.

Was there an explanation for why that is?

you could do nothing and put on muscle mass
but it would be an expensive waste
it's not the kind of thing you fuck around with

he has the same muscle mass just fatter

He wasn't jacked there as in super big, he was just very lean. If you look at size, I don't think it's much different from OP's pic. Could be movie lightning put to work.

Because increased testosterone does wonders for creating lean muscle mass and burning fat, natural hormone levels can't even come close to the amount of work that drugs can do, that's why there will never be a professional bodybuilder to challenge Arnold.

And don't get me wrong, there is work needed still, but a lot of roiders are very fucking dumb. I work out in a "hardcore" gym and there are a shitton of them, very aesthetic, huge, but they train like cavemen who are begging for an injury, terrible form and routines. So it kinda is like cheating still, you don't need to be great.

Why would anyone deny that? Roids are only a problem when you're cheating, these guys are just doing their jobs.

Southpaw. absolute b-movie straight to video tier trash.

But you best believe he was hittin the juicin'. especially since night crawler wasn't even a year earlier

I meant to say that

>That's why there will never be a NATURAL bodybuilder to challenge Arnold

popworkouts.com/jake-gyllenhaal-southpaw/

Will this routine get me shredded?

The most in shape I've seen Gyllenhall in was that fighter movie, he was probably bigger (weighed more)in Jarhead and Prince of Persia though.
None of those roles looked particularly unattainable, never seen him get huge and the most cut he's been looks like an easy bodyweight to maintain with plenty of exercise and nutrition.
Most of us are generally held back because we can't put the hours in the day into achieving these things, and are in the habit of drinking in the weekends and eating takeaways at least once a week

Just bad social stigma.

I wonder how people are going to feel if bio-enhancements become a thing

>wow those guys are so muscular it must be because they're roiding!
just jealous boys

There is nothing wrong with roiding

It causes hairloss and gynocomastea.

WHy do you care?

I don't believe all of them roid, some are legit genetic freaks and just had good trainers.

So does growing old.

Jake gyllenhaal is one of the few who probably didn't roid. Along with Ryan gosling. Chris hemsworth etc and guys his size are almost 100% on at least test though.

Its so pathetic that people actually cant believe someone can achieve that physique natty. Ive been lifting weights for years. You can easily spot a roider. Even if they just did one cycle. They have thin gross skin, over developed traps and delts, and their forehead starts to become flatter. Jake is easily natty. Hes on a lean diet with lots of exercise to stay all defined and shredded. Its not even hard to maintain. Especially when youre Jake Gyllenhaal and have a personal chef/personal trainer.

Tom Hardy for Bane, ill admit was questionable. The dude had really bad acne on his back and shoulders during filming for TDKR, a common place for people to exeperience acne if theyre roiding. Plus, Toms traps looked very large in that movie.

But he doesnt even look abnormally big or anything that's a clear indication of roid use, in this image...aside from those shoulder bulbs. Plus it's all exaggerated by post production photoshop, just look at his abs

Heres what 185lbs of steroids looks like. Weak cuck

Jake has a natty physique. He only looks like he cycles steroids because youre just that far behind in the fitness game.

Yes, but you get more much growth for the same amount of work. Also, roids let you have harder workouts and recover faster.

In just 2 months I managed to put almost 100 lbs on my squat and deadlift despite lifting on a more lax routine than I do off-cycle (due to an injury).

>Fitness model who roids year-round and has better insertions, genetics, and experience looks better than an actor who roids of roles.

So what if they use enhancements? They aren't professional athletes, it isn't illegal

>Be a man.
>ask doc for test.
>NO U KILL THE NATION !111

>Be a man
>ask doc for estrogen and scissors to cut my dick off
>wtf awesome fugg yeah take all

you don't go and ask for roids
you have to say your libido is low and you need some testo
then you fake your blood test

That's the point. You can go and ask for estrogen and scissors to cut your dick instantly and get them.

Here in Brazil public health system will do sex change surgery for free.

you're an idiot, have you ever thought about the possibility of stopping going to the gym once you've hit your goal on roids so you don't look like a bloated mutant?

FYI patients with atrophy use roids to gain back muscle mass aand they don't end up looking like hulk, because they don't go over the top with exercises and shit

crawl back to /fit/ pseudoscience-bro

> but I've never seen Jake Gyllenhaal looking yoked

bunch of fucking mentally retarded tapeworms you are

you can be roided and set a goal and stop once you've hit that goal, nobody forces you to become a bloated-looking troglodyte, roids just make progress happen at a lot faster pace and you can avoid having huge lats and whatever by using isolation exercises instead of compound exercises

does it feel bad being so retarded? pic related, it's me

I dont think Sup Forums ever denied celebrities roiding, its not like theyre competing on a national sport or something

Reg parks was natty and almost as big as arnold, he was one of arnies idols

Achievable natty?

it takes 3 to 4 years for naturals to really look 'jacked up', not as big or as good looking when roided but you can see that there is infact thicker mass due to YEARS of training. the main difference is, hgh basically works within months and will too be gone within months if not maintained.

thats a boxer's body, yes, not much mass, just really low bodyfat

>everyone in hollywood does coke, heroin, meth, bath salts and sniffs glue and sharpies
>every woman is a slut and every man fucks everything that walks
>they sniff, fuck, eat and drink everything that brings pleasure on short term and can cause death or other nasty shit on long term, like hedonistic shits
>NAH MAN THEY DON'T USE STEROIDS, SHIT THAT MAKES YOU BE ABLE TO QUICKLY CHANGE FROM SKELETAL/OBESE TO CAPESHIT-MATERIAL, SHIT THAT LETS YOU WORK OUT FOR A FEW MONTHS AND BECOME ABLE TO PLAY A ROLE THAT CAN GET YOU MILLIONS, NAAAAH MAN IMPOSSIBLE
>THINK ABOUT THE BITCH TITS
so you're telling me that the same people who overdose on heroin-cocaine cocktails and sniff glue and freshly painted surfaces care about long term shit like bitch tits, hair loss and shrinked balls?

He's really lean here, which makes his muscles show very clearly. This is cause Jakes a godtier actor and man who knows how to set a disciplined fitness and nutrition regimen and stick to it (along with extra motivation from trainers). He doesnt look unnaturally fuckhuge

No denying he'd have easy access to roids if he wanted to, and he may very well have used some to get to that physique, but....I dont see any obvious signs here

Compare to pic related

Steroids are illegal, moron.

cocaine and heroin aren't and are used by everyone in hollywood and thousands of actors died from them

oh wait

you're a retarded brain dead trisomic bastard

>almost as big as Arnold

I seriously disagree.

And there are roiders that no natty walking on Earth, ever, will ever touch, such as Bradley Martin.

I miss when the Rock looked like he was just on the cusp of superhuman but not a ridiculous Rob Liefeld caricature.

>actors take cocaine and heroin and huff paint and hipster, expensive, homemade, artisAnal, AGED jenkem for fun
>they wouldn't roid for a role that pays millions

yeah it makes sense

t. brain dead cromagnon posting from a cave

I'll be honest here
I'd roid too if I got paid like 10 million dollars to look good

you don't see any signs because he can afford paying for experts who will take care of that and make him look similar to a natty faggot
he's not some random gymrat who shoots roids in his dick, he's roiding for money, for a role

Bullshit.

>*sniffs cocaine*
>sorry man I won't do roids for your movie, I care about my health
>also, think about the laws and shit
>*stands up and leaves the room*
>*jenkem bottle falls from his pocket*

>man I won't do roids for your movie they're illegal and damaging to your health
>but if you've got any other roles for me I'd do them if they're interesting
>*takes casting director's business card and places it in his wallet, next to a plastic foil full of synthetic cannabis powder*

actors are people that would do en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)#Notable_users but not steroids? man

fak
off

Why would he have to hide it though? Huge Jackedman was blatantly juicing and gave zero fucks...although tbqh hes supposed to look superhuman whereas Jake was supposed to look more natty..hmm really made myself think but I'll post this anyway

Stop trying to justify your own unhealthy lifestyle and lack of physical fitness.

he has a goal, to look like a boxer, not like a bloated mutant, he hits said goal through isolation (not compound movements, that target more muscles and cause unwanted development) and stops

simple

he's also rich so he doesn't even need time for research, he just pays faggots to do that for him

remember that like in design, advertising and so on the goal is to sell a product, to make money, a physique that looks normal fits better with the theme of the movie so that is the goal the actor will have

use of steroids isn't criminal in most civilized countries

I'm working out and I'm natty, I'm just saying that a guy who snorts cocaine wouldn't think twice about doing roids, he'd start doing it immediately if he knows he'd get paid

Is this achievable natty?

Not even close. He is big as fuck.

You have no basis for any of that.

why? why isn't it evident? it's common knowledge that almost everyone does fucking coke and heroine in hollywood, they're artists, that's what artists do, they do drugs, fuck and party all the time

why wouldn't they do roids for a role that pays millions of dollars? what's stopping them? certainly not laws or ethics or long-term health concerns

I'm 100% natty, don't even lift, and I already have traps like Tom Hardy's Bane because I'm a paramedic and I lift and move patients all day

Repeating the same bullshit over and over again doesn't make it true.

you saing they don't roid doesn't make it false either

the truth is that it's more probable that they roid, because roiding can help you get roles that pay a lot, roles that require great physique, and we know that most actors don't care about legality or long term health (since they get caught doing cocaine and dying from it all the time)

I'm not saying they all do it, but chances are that they are

and you've got to be a gullible fucking child not to realize this

You can't almost anywhere. You need to deal with therapists and shit to even get hormons.

Are there any non degenerate actors in Hollywood though?

>Because increased testosterone does wonders for creating lean muscle mass and burning fat
Now I understand why I got fat after I found my girlfriend of 5 years. Body probably got lazy in producing testosterone since he doesnt need it anymore.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The whole process is tightly controlled by the production company. You can't go rogue or it invalidates your contract.

you have no idea how gullible and immature you are

I wish I still viewed the world as a child, like you

You are so fucking clueless, it's painful to witness.

just a piece of information for you

you can use roids to get a T level just below the maximum allowed by checks in the olympic games and it's fine if the roids are undetected

you can also cheat at the checks and avoid being caught, if people are succeeding it at the olympics where people expects you to be honest, natty and clean why wouldn't a cocaine sniffing jew do it for money?

you're a child, I usually don't use ad hominem but that's what you are

theguardian.com/sport/2016/may/12/russian-doctors-athletes-evaded-doping-tests

it's painful to witness your chldish immaturity and stupidity

have a reality check you gullible simpleton

you're living in a self-constructed, delusional world where cocaine sniffing jews are somehow angelic promoters of sincerity and purity

my god.

my god, you're a 12 year old who figured out how to post on Sup Forums

le black men from 9geg meem! holy shit! hilarity ensues

le 9gag man comes from reddit to show us the magic of Naive Childish Autistic Thinking

rose-tinted glasses no jutsu!

Those could've been just two posts, you know.

you could've made 0 posts, you know

Moron detected.

Muscleman here and you kids know that Jake is a natural boy but Hardy is a roid rammer

Bale is a speedy gainer and he roids
Hemsworth is a big stereroid head man

I curl and am big

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU".
You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

HAha wtf thats bollywood tier shit

You've never watched an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie have you?

>being so needy and shallow that you have to sacrifice your health for good looks

>I don't think it's much different from OP's pic. Could be movie lightning put to work.

You're a fucking idiot.

He wasn't skeletor at the end of shooting machinist, so what's so unbelievable about that?

What is this? Something like a 10+ year difference, right?

>a person who has never worked out in his life.

It's not as hard as you think you fat fuck

>Huge Jackedman was blatantly juicing and gave zero fucks
He went to great lengths to deny it.

Jesus Christ don't you know you have to be 18 to be on this site?

Well that is total bullshit. Thanks for that

It's like people in this thread have never taken a science lesson before

This is what happens if you're a skeltal who takes roids but don't work out

Please say your joking

Nah man, Bradley is totally legit. It just takes hard work ;)

>wait let me pull my pants down to my dick first

Why are they all such faggots?

Jesus Christ what a state that thing is.

he looks amazing tbqh

It would look better if he had more than 0.1% body fat