Is Stonehenge a part of English Heritage?

From what I've seen, it has been ruined by a bunch of degenerate liberal hippies. Are these "pagans" different to our ancestors who worshiped the Anglo-Saxon gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/summer-solstice-2016-first-day-of-summer-longest-day-strawberry/
youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Britons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis#Boxgrove_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindow_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man
youtu.be/qAXzzHM8zLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carhenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Celtic history.
But I would say it's "British culture"

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/summer-solstice-2016-first-day-of-summer-longest-day-strawberry/

Why do these people have their hair dreaded like some wannnabe Rastafarians, it's fucking cringey.

Celtic history
Sorry Nigel; it has nothing to do with Hans rape babies.

Just wait until the Muslims pull it down because it offends them

>GTKRWN

Your (arguably our) history

>fucking stones
>heritage

It's just a tourist attraction now. Hey, if it pays it's own way then no complaints here. But there's still some of the old craft magick around. Happy Summer Solstice, op.

This was 100,000s of years ago Ivan.
We where hunter gatherers.
This would of taken a lot of skill back then.

Shouldn't you be out in a forest beating the shit out of your mates, Sergei?

Some of the stones (blue stones) came from Pembrokeshire, thats over 250km from the site, how the fuck did they carry them all the way over there? Unless it was a retreating glacier or summat

You're a druid, Harry.

Stonehenge is a Celtic thing mate. It has literally nothing to do with the English or ancient Germanic gods.

it always has been a tourist attraction
in the 19th century they used to give visitors little hammers so they could chip a bit off to take home with them
it's only quite recently people thought "well.. maybe it would be a good idea if we preserve a bit of this"

How can you be sure that you don't have Briton ancestry?

A witch. But not a wicked one. I won't curse your milk sour. Probably.

Stonehenge was more or less abandoned for many years during the 40s, 50s & 60s then the quids started flying in and it was a major attraction again, a New Age Aquarian craze in the late 70s and 80s and into the 90s saw to that, but there was major preservation fears by then.

Now it's a fashionable spot and the full moon tonight at the summer solstice, the first in 70 years or so for a sabbat as well as an esbat, will also bring the quids in.
> Win win..

Because I'm not gay or a cuck.

the deluge put them there

they just carved the monumental debris and stood it up on end

Most do. All the invaders didn't make as much of an impact as people think. They mostly just took the ruling caste.

Wow, I had no clue Sup Forums was this historically illiterate. This is a fucking travesty, you know less about your own European history than a seven year old girl raised by self loathing white feminists.

It was built by pre-indo European agriculturists, the celts and anglos would not exist for thousands of years after they were made

Meanwhile, in another part of the world..

>If Islam wins timeless monuments such as Stonehenge will be destroyed

>implying Sup Forums would give shit when not even one person in this thread even knew who built them

Righhhht

Yes. They're based off a bunch of Larpers from the 19th century and a bunch of new age hippies from the 1960s. Nothing to do with actual druids.

English are part celt

Stonehenge wasnt built by the celts you disgrace

The same people living here today (immigrants excluded) share a lot of DNA from ancient britons 10k years ago

Nobody really knows for sure who built Stonehenge there are just endless theories and professors who are desperate to make money from their 'definitive and absolutely true' theory of the many theories that come forward every year.

>Nobody really knows for sure who built Stonehenge
youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg

No, we know who built it because we know when it was built & who lived there at the time

It's Druidic, Celtic.

England had a large Celtic population you know, which didn't disappear during the Heptarchy or when the Romans invaded.

You've been brainwashed by the Scottish and Irish to think that England = no Celts.

Time for you to take the Druid pill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Britons

Must resist it was aliens obligatory reply.

> aliens ayy lmao. Dammit

Lmao, no

The DNA of neolithic people of the British isles is well documented, they resemble modern day sardinians and have little genetic affinity to modern residents who more closely resemble iron and bronze age peoples.

The Celts did not originate until 800bc so obviously they could not have built a 5000 year old monument, you guys are fucking pathetic with the lack of knowledge of your own history.

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky Sup Forums kids

this was also meant for

I heard it was ancient Welsh what built it.

This forum is 18+

Alliance, Nebraska

> pesky 18+ Sup Forums kids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis#Boxgrove_Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindow_Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man

England was point of entry for anyone entering the isles. England was the first established part of the British isles, being the true heir and rightful claimant of all the other islands. The false inhabitants such as the Irish, Welsh and Scots want to bury this fact, hence why there is so much anti English bullshit, subversion of England by Celts in Westminster.

They want the last, true Celtic people exterminated.

And the world is falling for the lies of the false Celts.

This has been your daily reminder.

>Anglo-Saxon
>Stonehenge
>built thousands of years before the romans even came
we wuz druids and sheet

Ask the false Celtic people to provide evidence that they have lived on the isles as long as the English have.

They have no proof, none!

>Heptarchy
>Romans
>Changing anything
lol you poor sweet boy.

>not posting best stonehenge song

youtu.be/qAXzzHM8zLw

>Celtic history.
>But I would say it's "British culture"

It's as much "British culture" as we New Yorkers glaze over the history of the Iriquois and their six-nation tribes. They had nothing to do with you, but they left some shit behind

Pretty sure all brits have some degree of celt DNA

Kek.

Way to shit on my 'wuz kang' parade

*some reasonable degree

but is it archeo-astrologically accurate to the stars above?

Do you idiot still not realize that Stonehenge was not built by Celts or Celtic related people...

They do.

>British
Fuck that term, it's a term used to describe the immigrants, to make them feel at home in our lands.

It was built by ancient britons in neolithic times, and I'm almost certain there's some neolithic DNA in recent britons.

*neolithic british dna

yes it its, and has a total solar eclipse going right over it soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carhenge

Stonehenge is pre-celtic and no one really knows what those illiterate forest niggers were up to.

Bloody Celts coming over here putting good Britons out of work, stealing our henges

No it was not, the britons were an iron age celtic people that existed 2000 years after stonehenge was completed.

I wish lee wasn't such a liberal retard

>neolithic
>ancient britons
reading comprehension

Neolithic people in Britain were a tiny tiny population, no more than 100 people.

More than likely a burial place, death is well associated with it due to all the skulls/burial sites found right near it.

He's right about Neolithic people but not Celts.

But I think it was built before then, due to the fact the colonies of Neolithic peoples was too small in Britain to build such a structure.

Just a bunch of sun worshipers. Just like the Egyptians.

>England
>Sun
Nice joke.

Actually it was just a few thousands of years ago.

No, Stonehenge has had layers built onto it over the years, there isn't actually a definitive age for it because it's been altered a lot.

They would have had to of had advance knowledge of the Solar system, astronomy, etc etc.

I think they were given a helping hand.

Not saying ayy lmaos but advanced science would have been needed, where did they get that knowledge from?

>ancient britons
>neolithic
These are not the same, many of the bodies from Stonehenge are from people that weren't even born on the British isles

>due to the fact the colonies of Neolithic peoples was too small in Britain to build such a structure.
Smaller neolithic populations in Ireland were able to build Newgrange and other more impressive structures 500 years earlier than stonehedge, it was possible

>Smaller neolithic populations in Ireland were able to build Newgrange and other more impressive structures 500 years earlier than stonehedge, it was possible

We have those in England as well, either they migrated out of England due to some event or we haven't found their burial sites or they were buried at sea because structures such as Newgrange and Stonehenge would have require far more than a few hundred men. Far far more.

You could argue they were ancient Britons, seeing as they lived in "Britain" died here, worked here and left their mark here in genetic lineage somewhere among a small group.

We just don't know yet, so to outright call him wrong is not right.

Although I'm in agreement with you, they wouldn't have left that much of a mark considering their populations were far too small.

But then I question that because we don't fully know what their populations were. It's weird.

History is weird but we're having it all erased.

Celtic paganism confirmed the one true faith?

Yes right, prick.

Why is Poo in loo always such a muzzie shill. You'd think that with all the wars that the mudslims declared that Pajeet would hate the barbarous hordes.

Stonehenge isn't even 100 years old.