True Satanic Black Metal are bands like Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster...

True Satanic Black Metal are bands like Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit, and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You're just a poser and you can fuck a fuckin full of scenes. Black Metal is Real Music that is not meant for your animals, but for real Satan Misanthropeans who do not like yours. Black Metal is the elite music and you do not understand it. No one of you understands Real Satanism. You're ridiculous little kids. Our world view is based on Wotan Hitlerism, personal level on Satanic individualism, collective level in Hitlerian fascism. Without understanding theoretical occultism, it is unnecessary to dream of understanding the Wotan worldview. You can not understand Wotanism because you are all mentally like chestnuts. You can not reach the level of elitist Satanism, so why do you even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misantrophies.

i think we've given the kvlt kids enough shit and can leave them alone user.

You are just a messenger who does not realize that black metal is a dark satanic art that is only driven by Satan and anger. Listen to music without paying attention to what it represents.

t. Kid who found about black metal last month

lets cool it bud.

>Darkthrone
>Nazi

Well, I understand that a poser like you does not know true kvlt satanic invidualism. you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You're just a poser and you can fuck a fuckin full of scenes. Black Metal is Real Music that is not meant for your animals.

This but to you

Nazism is not satanic. Try again.

You are just a fucking poser who doesnt understand the true satanic art in the real satanic black metal music, the art that comes only from satan and anger. Because of worms like you the black metal scene is dying away and you should get the fuck away from the black metal scene.

They're not but there was this one time when they were based.

Can you not read? My world views are based on Wotan Hitlerism, my personal views are based on Satanic Invidualism and the scene is based in Hitleric facism in a collective level. You cant even understand any of those concept because you are nothing but stupid worm when compared to us, the true elite of black metal.

pussy

Shut the fuck up you fucking poser. You know nothing of the real dark scene of true satanic black metal, the inspiration and real life stories that have caused this scene to come up. You could never even grasp the concept of Satanic Invidualism nor will you ever be on the collective level of hitleric facism. Without understanding theoretic occultism you cant even come close to realising the real meaning of the true satanic black metal, you fucking poser erase yourself from the genepool.

You are a goldmine. I'm starting to like you

Hah! You cant get your way into the scene by licking asses like that you fucking poser, you think you can just pass into the true satanic black metal scene like that? Thats fucking pathetic, you shouldnt even dream about understanding these things because you cant and you never will, you pathetic fucking poser. It takes years to even understand the basic levels of wotanism and only a select few will ever truly understand Satanic Invidualism, Wotan world views and the concept behind Hitlerian Facism. You are and will always be nothing but a fucking poser, a pathetic worm of the earth.

I hope you enjoy your pathetic life as a poser and a sheep who has no idea of the true meaning in life, the real meaning of true satanic black metal. You will die like you lived, a poser, a sheep without a shepherd.

Anyone replying to OP is just falling for copypasta...

stop taking the bait.

What the fuck are you talking about pathetic little sheep. You think every text longer than a sentence is pasta huh? Fucking posers coming to cry in my thread, get the hell out of here and go back to listening your rock and poser metal

Does nobody in this poser board listen to true satanic black metal anymore or what?