The last thread was comfy

The last thread was comfy.

Show us your living room, Sup Forums.

Imagine being so poor that you get trapped in 1995.

Why have two recliners instead of one couch?

it just ended up like that. but I do like having more styles of chair than one of couch

It's pretty great, honestly.

Why the fuck would u make this thread while most of us are in bed?

I want to show my gross room but I am working

attempting to summon the mexican from the "who was your summer crush" thread who said he was decorating his room to "make it more Sup Forums themed" or some shit

Toppest comfy desu

Yuros need to start contributing.

Why is nobody posting

I love living abodes and having my nice magazines to accompany me

I'm drunk as heck show me your houses

euros are asleep currently, keep the thread alive for a few hours and they should be waking up

my room is utter shit and needs repairing, the rooms posted here arent on the same dimension it would be embarrassing to post it

also, at work

Looks prettier in the morning

Extremely comfy desu.. I want to live there . How much is your house?

for real?

I don't live there anymore, but that was my "living room" for 4 years. Here's the laundry, can you spot the sink?

It's Florida so way less than you'd pay, like 1800/mo for the entire top floor

>Florida
Swamps and hot weather are the worst combo.
Saying this as someone who lived in a swampy area my entire life.

Nah I live on the beach so no swamps

Lucky you.
Redpill the russkie. Are there any relevant cities on the coast of Florida, except Miami?

Tampa, Jacksonville if you like the south

Many smaller cities too but the rest of the larger ones are negligible

it looks so bad because you are a lazy ass who did not tidy up

Post moar plz

Idk I don't have a ton

Super cool mix of 70s and midcentury tho

>kinfolk

Can you be more of a hipster? And why don't you have any windows?

This appartment doesn't look like from RUssia

thanks, i guess

Why are windows so low?
In what year this buildng was built?

That wood-paneling really, really cheapens the look. Makes it look like you put it up in the 70s when that sort of thing was popular and just never bothered painting it. Fucking paint that wall.

just moved here not long ago and did'nt even finish with repairs yet . its 2017 new building based in spb

Where are the batteries?

>cables loosely hanging down the wall

Sort that out! Put them in a fucking cable channel or something.

comfy af but those pictures are shit though :^(

you are gayer looking than i imagined
huehueheueheuehheue

I will, but I'm gonna paint the walls soon so after that.
yep, got them from my sister so... But I will change them.

see those tubes under windows? I'm going to install them after I finish with baseboards

>20161224
btw post view out of your window pls

Does my camper count? I guess it's my living room.

>watching campers while in a camper
i see you really into campers

It's a vacation picture with my brothers from the coast kek.
And yes I do like campers.

Just moved in and got the important part set up, my pc kek.

ITT : rich people who wants to be flattered

>rich people
Are we looking at the same OP?

When did the norm become being "rich", or isn't this the norm in France? Most here is below the norm in Norway to be quite honest.

normal apartments
>rich
Son, you just poor as hell...

>you just poor as hell
Did you just do a nigger sentence? I hope you're not a nigger. Leave Sweden please.

red pill me on this chair. Why every other streamer/youtuber/whatever have ugly tacky colorful abomination. Yours looks not that bad though, maybe because it's monochrome

Comfy desu

>this chair
Just one of the Corsair gaming chairs. Don't remember the model though. Comfortable, real leather, black on black. Cost a bit but it was worth it.
But I've just ordered one of these in the pic.

That gaudy american flat is a rental though.

a-are you the bunker user?
how is van living?

>how is van living?
Guilty as charged. It's pretty good. I hate being in one place for too long but I have a "home base" so to speak.
Freedom is what life should be about. I travel around Europe as I want. No limitations.

What's your honest opinion on wallpapers?
Is it just eastern europe/asian thing? For some reason it's popular here and ordinary monochrome walls are rarity.

Most people paint their walls here, but some wallpaper can be very tasteful and expensive. Older places in need of renovation (e.g. mine) often have a lot of wallpaper especially on ceilings as it used to be far more common.

>wallpapers?
Not that common besides in cheap apartments but even those usually have paint instead.

If someone gets wallpapers in a room it's often designer ones with huge photos or abstract art etc.
>pic related

That looks childish.

It does indeed but everyone prefers different things.
There is many cool looking ones as well.

This one is tasteless thought

As I said everyone have different ideas of what taste is. I happen to love history and maritime motives.

>Show us your living room
You mean my only room?

It's very common in old villas. My parent's villa has wallpapers in many rooms

I like them, and I also like that half wood panel, half painted thing, with a strip of wallpaper at the top.

But most places here are just painted some shade of grey.

It's tacky because it's looks unnatural and gimmicky.

>You mean my only room?

No, we mean your other room that doesn't exist.

Huh. In both the old (1800's) houses my parents own and my own cabin built in 1930 there has been only paint. Many layers of paint.
>pic related, my little cabin with chalked white painted walls from the 70's or something

I'm talking about proper villas, more often for rich people, nice wallpapers were considered fancy. A flowery themed bedroom for example. It's still pretty common, particularly in bedrooms. It's also common in apartments. Not sure about Sweden, but if you were to take a tour through the many luxurious old money type of apartments in Oslo for example, you'd see that most of those apartments have wallpapers.

I have never been to a house or an apartment without wallpaper. What the fuck are you even talking about?

I would post mine but I'm too lazy to take a picture and resize it.

My living room is fucking huge

Ook merci pour ta contribution

Cool

This. Simple is best.

i didn't know you could make a cabin this gay until Sweden

He means summer house, more like.

>swedes using curtains

Now I've seen everything

Not a single comment on mine? Disappointing desu.

What do you mean? Is there something un-Swedish about curtains?

Swedes usually don't have curtains because they want the whole neighbourhood to see their wife and her bull.

Fuckin Brazil

It's actually more that they don't need them, because other Swedes would never look into other people's homes.

That's a big speaker.

its base fool

4U

I look into my neighbours apartments all the time

I often turn off the lights in my apartment and just wander from window to window to see what everyone else is doing

If they have the TV on I will turn on my TV and find out what channel they're watching

It's ok.

what kind of device / rack is that on the right?

keeping it simple desu