WTF i hate American history now!!11

WTF i hate American history now!!11

youtube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11xXJnLFojM
youtube.com/watch?v=OOWUDM1GBhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I imagine it's some dumbfuck Sup Forumstard making these race bait threads thinking to himself "this will show them"

i'm surprised native americans still remember all this horrible stuff

considering how emotionally scarred they are, you'd think they'd just blanket out

It's not surprising if you think about it. They have been eternally butthurt since we got here which has prevented them from looking forward and advancing themselves

i've never understood the mentality that compels them to actively seek out and interact with all the many different kinds of shit that upsets them

and then bring it back to show other people like they're supposed feel just as outraged

Who are we talking about here, liberals?

>let's come up with some "genetic trauma" faggotry to distract you from the actual issues

liberalism is a disease

yeah them too

Yeah exactly thank you for proving that they're the same shit

im high as shit lmao fuck your bait thread

WAIT THEY'RE GOING OFF THE PLANTATION

youtube.com/watch?v=11xXJnLFojM

Your """actual issues""" are bullshit that nobody cares about. Kys criollo scum.

I don't understand, Columbus never actually set foot on any land that is currently part of the US and his was only an incidental part in history, if it hadn't been him it would have been someone else. Shouldn't these people be getting that emotional about I don't know the British or the French? How aboput the US government?

They do that too

youtube.com/watch?v=OOWUDM1GBhk

That one is pretty reasomable.

lol I picked this video to present to this sjw class I took last semester. I stood there with this cute chubby minnesotan girl and we both threw our ancestors under the bus like good goyims.

I had one class that was filled with SJWs in college, and as the only person who was both black and not from a rich family it was fucking surreal. The teacher asked me if she could say the word nigger when reading a news article, people asked me if I was okay after we watched interviews from black convicts that were victims of police brutality, and they had slam poetry about white privilege.

I wanted to say I was right wing but I felt like the they would have all turned to me with glowing eyes and people with hazmat suits would come in to tell me the simulation was over.

No you were right to not do that. You can really jeopardize your grade if you actuamly say you're a right winger. We did a presentation in my class about this article of a mexican american guy who just rambled on and on about how being american was a white thing and that he couldn't be viewed as an american because he was latino. So I asked the class if you would let people decide if you're american or not then are you really american?? and did you ever even want to be american in the first place?? literally everyone lost their shit and my teacher actually told me to check my privilege and I regretted not going to a catholic school lol

I know. After the class the professor e-mailed me and asked me to contribute to a journal by writing about Black Lives Matter, presumably favorably, and I didn't tell her I was against them, but I said that I "wasn't well informed enough on the subject."

She replied a week later by saying something to the effect of "hmm that's too bad."

house nigger

If I have to choose between house and the field with the leftists I will always bet on the house. Except in 2017 I own the house.

>land of the ''free''

kek
nice ''country'' you got there, niggers.

This, fucking uncle tom

t. niggers

Redskins are as dumb as abos.
Injuns allow rape to happen on reservations and police can't do shit.

>They had to pull in full white muh heritage 1/64
>including a gay stereotype

Better than your shithole, thank you very much. Also maybe I'm a nigger but at least I'm not living like an african like you are monkey brains.

How can it be a stereotype when it's true?

Thank god I don't live in your SJW hellhole

>American banter
Pure, seething, autistic anger every time

You wanna throw down Nigel?

I'm not black but I can throw ill rhymes and I'm good at basketball

I have to imagine that your schools push a heavy liberal agenda too? Here they openly push an anti-intellectual agenda that breeds losers. People who believe that the cards will always be stacked against them. What's worse is that they think they know things when they go on about trannies or how blacks are incarcerated more often than whites for drug possession.

You may not know it but Native Americans were removed from their homelands and forced into "reservations", uniformly worthless land that cannot grow crops and contains no minerals. History is not something that's done, for them. The Native American genocide was real and deliberate, and at every decade in American history it was enacted further.

it was good banter.

It wasn't even banter it was just angrily shitting on their country

Yes but it is not nearly as extreme as in the US

I guess it was the 60s. That whole generation has infected us.

God australians arre always acting like theyre the king of the bamts but theyd wouldnt see a good bant even if it bit them in the ass

Americans can't even say the word lmao

just admit i roasted the hue and ill be on my way

Australia here.

Yanks can't and have never been able to handle, or deliver, the banter.

Columbus did nothing wrong.

Fuking crybabies without any idea about History, still crying and blaming others to your problems, spanish empire in America= best 300 years in his History, social and economic stabilization without precedents, spaniards were literally the romans of America

this

Only turbo lefties bitch about Cristobal, but if you disagree they call you fascist, there's no grays or critical thinking for those idiots.

"Native Americans" they just look like regular people

>regular people in mexico look like native americans
what did he mean by this?

these niggas up the border achieved noting yet they bitch as if their Kardashev II civilizations were wiped out, bitch kiss my 10%aztec%20chichimecan ass

>what is pueblo peoples
>what is mississippi culture

>half white "Native americans" complaining about a guy that's been dead for 100s of years and about stuff he supposedly did 100s of years ago

Total losers lmao

paquime tier lol

I can understand how native Americans don't see Columbus as a figure worthy of praise, but I will understand how someone can feel pain for something that happened 500 years ago. Also, he didn't even set foot on the North American continent.

>Mastizo Half-mapuche-half british here.

My reaction = Pic related.

mestizo*

lmao actual tears about something some guy did 500 years ago.

What do Americans think about Leif Eriksson who discovered North America before Christopher Columbus

hahah u got em!!! they were clearly talking about you but you said the opposite before someone else clarified!!!! xdDDD! great post, you really BTFOd those libtard faggots!! remember to praise kek and shadilay my fellow pede!!1!1!!!1one

northeast amerindians btfo them using rocks lol

callate ya

He had like 15 guys who were probably starving after being lost at sea

United Columbus States

Didn't some left leaning news website go full CIA autism mode to track this kid down and see if he was real?

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm the one who first posted that picture on here a few months ago and I've literally never seen it used outside of Sup Forums.

t.indio

ERAMOS

kek at the yanks who didn't get it.

the only good thing the red man contributes to society is cheap tobacco in expensive tobacco states

>large population of natives inadvertently killed by disease before europeans knew how diseases worked
>m-muh genocide columbus = hitler