Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

If you think about it Norway is a superpower by 2030. We fucking even got our own space program...

Success breeds jealousy

you are just fjord-cucks there will be khanate uprising in finland and we come to take your oil. natocucks wont give a shit because that shit will be disbanded when trump wins

sage

Sug faren din

I know this is a shitpost thread, but one single Ohio class could rekt your entire country in 10 minutes.

>2016
>Thinking boats are relevant
wew lad

Since when have Norwegians become such utter shitposters just like canada and australia

I feel like there are Jewish proxies going around the world trying to divide and conquer white countries.

Or maybe norwegians just are shitty cuckolds

leave the shitposting to the leafs

Don't mind all these unfunny shitposting faggots

I might be the only decent Norwegian here

God bless America, btw

You made this exact thread 2 weeks ago. It's not funny.

>My first proxy

Proxy

Not gonna lie. That navy does sound look kind of intimidating.... if you're a whale.

USA would destroy Norway in one day and you know it.

Go home Norway, you're drunk.

Bork bork bork
Im in your country fucking your women

>1 post by this ID

>Not one single carrier

We could sink your entire fleet with one Nimitz class carrier and still get home in time for football.

one US aircraft carrier with minimal support could destroy norway

If Norway enacts the right policies with the right leadership then they will be the biggest baddest superpower ever to grace this pitifully weak planet. America and Russia and the EU will cower from the sight of our NORWEGIAN MIGHT, WE WILL BE NORWAY, STRONGEST NATION OF WORLDS EVR HAV SEENINGS, BIGGEST ARMI, BIGGEST TECHNOLOGI, BIGGEST SELF-RELIANCI, BIGGEST ANTI-RELIGIONI-YET-STILL-ENFORCING-PRINCIPLES-INNATE-TO-CHRISTIANITY-SUCH-AS-CARING-FOR-THY-NEIGHBOUR-OVER-THY-SELF-AND-SO-ON-BUT-NOT-THE-KEK-SHITI, BIGGEST BIGGI, NORWAY STRONK

but that will never happen

Why would Norway declare war against America? I mean there is literally no reason for Norway to go to war against america that I can think of...

Might as well just spin a globe and randomly stop with your finger, hoping it lands on a random country.

We would maybe last 1 day. No military funding. The "reefuges" need to get their money.

If anything we should nuke mekka

We don't have to brag about it.
But you know, terrorists have been trying to get a nuclear bomb for quite some time. Terrorists are muslims, muslims are i Mekka. One day a terrorist in Mekka might have a nuclear bomb that goes off.

I'm not saying we should nuke Mekka. But muslims sure would be pissed at radicals if they nuked Mekka.

>norwegian military

But we don't have any nukes Anonsen

Who'd have thought Poland's would be the most terrifying looking.

>accurate photo of the norwegian army

ARMY WILL BE STRONG AGAIN WITH EXPANDED FUNDING AND MOTIVATION

AND NUKES

Yeah, we don't have nukes in Norway. But we can't control what ISIS brings into saudi arabia. I'm just saying things happen.

You are right. How can we keep from incurring your wrath, master?

Fucking Poland's minister of defense is Ivan the Terrible.

She is a joke, skje has no background what so ever from the military, she has had one real job, and that was a shitty television show about living urbanly in Oslo. A shame

Our special "delta force" heading to Utoya to stop Breivik

Hey good idea actually.

>Trump becomes president
>Norway, Sweden and Denmark declare war against America out of solidarity for refugees.
>Being the massive tolerant, progressive people they just sit around a fire and sing John Lennon songs all day long.
>America wipes them off the map in a day, with almost no american units but with whole legions of partisans.
>Norway and the other nordic countries are forced to become puppet states. Borders get closed down for all kinds of refugees.
>Germany, France and Britain follow.
>Lived a glorious life as a partisan.
>Considered a war hero with all the other.
>Settle down in a peaceful little town.
>Live a calm life from there.

I want a gf lads

do not compare strong norway to filthy swede and dane

Especially pacifist PC Sweeden

Third time you made this shitty thread today OP. Get a summer job or something.

have you even heard of janteloven, you non-norwegian?

Me too friend, been 6 months dry here. I miss the responsibility and the satisfaction from providing abd taking care of a woman. Greatest feel in the world imhofamalam

>mfw they couldn't even start this piece of shit before all the kids were dead

I feel like Norwegian police are the greatest cuckforce in the world

Ole, they were only pretending until those leftist pro-immigration cucks were dead. Imagine being those people and seeing who is really behind all the crime.
You'd do the same senpai