Abenomics faild, accept immigrants or Japan will end. said by IMF

According to IMF, Abenomics faild. We must accept immigrants!.

okay,Sup Forums, I have been supporting this idea . and you guys denied it. Now IMF is my side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/20/act-now-or-japans-stagnation-will-become-permanent-imf-warns/
youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off gaijin filth

(((IMF)))

According to Jews, Abenomics faild.
>Now Jews is my side.
Fixed.

((((IMF))))

Jews are even going for Chink countries

Don't do it Japan! I want to travel your country..

>((((((IMF))))))
>trusting people that can jew you worse than the jews themselves

Im going to japan in a week, thank god im doing it before the mudslimes arrive.

IMF is looking to enslave you dumbass.
Go ahead, fall for their bullshit.
You're country will start to look like a warzone.

Instead of allowing refugees and mudslimes, you let citizens from ally nations with no criminal records get work visas?

Don't do it.

GOY you better take REFUGEES
i'm warning you GOYIM for the last time

no goy, why are you so racist? Only unqualified 3rd worlders with a cultural background absolutely incompatible with your country can fix the economy.

>Abenomics faild
yes
>accept immigrants
no

Ban contraceptives. This is the most obvious solution to the survival of a nation. "genocide pills" are the ruin of civilization.

uuuhhhhhhhhh how are you guys gonna stop being likke so racist and sexist if you dont' accept immigrants?

these immigrants are mainly chinks lol

god i love irony

Are you planning to stay?

>OP

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Thinly veiled threat from the IMF...

((()))

>the same shill comes here everyday to create the same thread
>you fucks keep bumbing it
I hate newfags.

(((((((((((((((((((((IMF))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why do you NEED to keep your population? You're pretty dense as it is. Just kill all your old people, problem solved.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/20/act-now-or-japans-stagnation-will-become-permanent-imf-warns/

>Relaxing immigration rules, regarded as politically controversial in Japan, should be "considered", the IMF said.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL.

First:

1. Name one time that the IMF's suggested reforms actually worked instead of making thing worse for everybody but Wall St./City bankers.

2. The problem with immigrants isn't that they are immigrants, but that they are going be either Muslim Arabs (thus will be attracted to terrorism or organized crime) or Africans (they will pump out 9 kids while being on the public dole). They have low human capital and instead of help the economy they will further burden it will useless cruft.

source on that picture or gtfo

there is no need to bey the jewish bankers.

I fucking hate roppongi Niger Nigerian criminals.

Deport them Japan. Plenty of white criminals out there to replace them

sheiiiiittt, why kikes love so much niggers ?? its because w their subzero iq they re the perfect slaves or what ???

Proxy fag

Is there a country which has accepted IMF recommendations that hasn't gone to shit?
Ukraine
Greece
And I know there are more examples
A former IMF head actually said the IMF just destroyed countries

lel

I am not

Shut the fuck up, Burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

Blame the ridiculous high cost to raise a child in Japan .

I will refuse to learn your language and impregnate as many Japanese women as I can while living on neet bucks.
Where do I sign up?

You heard them - accept 200 million Chinese immigrants!

>2. The problem with immigrants isn't that they are immigrants, but that they are going be either Muslim Arabs (thus will be attracted to terrorism or organized crime) or Africans (they will pump out 9 kids while being on the public dole). They have low human capital and instead of help the economy they will further burden it will useless cruft.
If anything it will be mostly Chineses. Definitely not Africans or arabs.

(((IMF)))

Please keep der jude out of Japan until at least 2030 please

Nips are retarded for not downshifting even though they could afford it.

>work like mad
>allow women into busy high positions
>birthrate not found

>implying japanese even have sex

where are you going to put them? you are a small country roughly in comparison to the size of finland and a baltic country or few and over 100 million people! you live ontop of yourselves already! you are literally the only country on the planet that should not take anyone in!