Hey guys is it okay if my girlfriend sits in on this jam session?

Hey guys is it okay if my girlfriend sits in on this jam session?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68
youtube.com/watch?v=lrJz9Dh5MsM
youtube.com/watch?v=VS5p345HBIM
youtube.com/watch?v=bLbTdhUF8Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=0BXgMdLSPHM
youtube.com/watch?v=N8n7I8SJsLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yoko Ono?
more like Yoko Oh Hell No

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4

Why did John date such a shitty person?

this was so great

Yoko Ono?
More like Yuk, Oh No

youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

youtube.com/watch?v=lrJz9Dh5MsM

weeaboo phase

Well now I see where Grimes gets it from.

because he was a shitty person

At least he beat her good.

The jam space is where the musicians rehearse and create music to be presented to the public layer at a show. She can have a free ticket to the next one, now get that couse the duck away from our gold mine.

Wrong. He only beat the sweet and nice girl he was married to who took care of his kid while he was on tour and didn't ask for half when he left her.

Don't be silly, he kicked the daylights out of Yoko like she was an unwanted puppy.

I was drumming with a drummer once, and he was great, but his girlfriend always tagged along. I told him multiple times it should only be the musicians, but she came anyway. Needless to say, the band didn't work out. What is it about the presence of unwanted females that just kills the vibe?

one guy is showing off his female to the others and it destroys the atmosphere of brotherhood you're trying to cultivate in the band space

I mean it would be a really great performance without yoko, but the fact that this exists with her screaming between the verses is incredible. it should not exist, but it does. I think we're lucky to have this video.

They're not either not musicians or the frontman of the group ie the sex appeal/image/singer only

They don't take it as seriously

There's only a handful of serious female musicians

only if she sits on my face ;)

Yoko did nothing wrong.

Yoko has a few songs that are better than anything by the Beatles

youtube.com/watch?v=VS5p345HBIM
youtube.com/watch?v=bLbTdhUF8Ac

Tbh I wouldn't mind Yoko sitting in on a jam session. I might be a little irked if it was a rehearsal though.

Alright everyone shut up! Yoko has an idea for the song.

Alright Yoko go ahead...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JOOOOOHN
JOOoooOooON
EEEEEEEEEEEE

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
was Yoko /ourgirl/?

It's not even necessarily showing off, it's just bringing your gf along. I think I've had friends do this and it's not bad but I can see how it'd be annoying every time. Your creative energy isn't the same around other people. I like to work alone or solely with the people working on the song.

Yoko hate is such a meme.
>Oh my God, the Beatles broke up?
>Who can we blame? Surely not John, Paul, George or Ringo. We like those guys.
>What about that mad woman who makes shitty art? Apparently Paul, George and Ringo were annoyed with her
>Of course, it's all Yoko's fault! She maliciously manipulated John into falling in love with her and becoming a happier person and then drove the band apart!
>Yeah, what a bitch! Coming to all the recording sessions and making a nuisance of herself just because her husband wanted her around!

Maybe Reddit is a better place for you

You guys mind if I make some terrible music?

Is defending Yoko reddit? I wouldn't know, I don't go there.

is that Paul Giamatti ?

Hey John, why don't you beat it

Because there's a different social contract between participants in an all-male friendship circle and one with any females involved, with exception of course.

Even if it was Yoko's fault, it was John's fault for bringing her along in the first place

Friendly reminder no solo beatles member has a trilogy of solo albums this good.
carry on being upset your fave boyband broke up cause the members hated each other!

Kek

Tbh

what did yoko do wrong?

Fucking this. If Yoko really was causing the beatles to break up, it's John's fault for choosing her over the band.

being batshit insane, ofcourse all the other members were/are also batshit insane so it doesn't really matter

Its Bill Burr commentating

>omg, you guys don't like yoko? how cringey. i mean, it's 2018. how can you be so racist and misogynist

I find this scene very hilarious as well, but it does make perfect sense to me.

In their lovey dovey home time, John was constantly reassuring Yoko and encouraging to her break boundaries. If you have no talent but still want to be avant-garde, you don't have that many options. Her screeching weasel thing was her only real go-to, and John knew that was her inner 'artist' trying to come out, however embarrassingly.

He would be a hypocrite to tell her to shut up, when their talks at home where that about inclusivity and getting people from all walks of life to express themselves in sometimes confounding or even confrontational ways.

John was a genius because he knew how to dumb down these expressions and bastardize them into digestible ways. Much like Chuck Berry and all the others before him... these guys like to think they were forward-thinking, but most everybody just wanted to hear them carry a tune.

Ha nice try.
Beat it is a Micheal Jackson song, not a Beatles song.

Its amazing what guys had to go through before Bjork was invented.
"Shit, no thats what I meant" - John Lennon had he lived to the early 90s.

Yoko Ono was hot shit in the avant garde, John felt like he was the lucky one at the time.

unfunny

youtube.com/watch?v=0BXgMdLSPHM
>yfw Yoko's version is better than the Galaxie 500 meme

>the reason Lennon and Ono left McCartney’s London house (where they were temporarily staying) in Summer 1968 is because McCartney left the couple a postcard with the words “You and Your Jap Tart Think You’re Hot Shit” on it. Schwartz, McCartney’s girlfriend at the time, is the only source for this scene, (Body Count, 220) which, Doggett argues in both You Never Give Me Your Money and in a later interview with Oomska, initiated an irreparable wedge between Lennon and McCartney.

holy fucking kek
PAUL IS BASED

lol. Tfw when Lennon has a better ass.

thanx for posting my fav pic of messi

>]
holy shit. that ass is disgusting

white "women" BTFO

>hankhillass.png

Asian women have asses like cd cases

desu i r8 yoko

Ah yes, the lesser known position that John Lennon should have hit more women, not less

you sound upset

tbf lennon's got a pretty good ass anyway

The amount of hemming and hawwing that the Beatles had over Yoko being there was just plain stupid. I know it was different times back then, and even though I like the Beatles a lot, even as people more or less, the idea of having a woman in a 'guy space' was seen as inappropriate.

John and Yoko loved each other so much that I'm sure it was off putting to a lot of people in their lives.
>Paul: She's stealing muh best friend yada yada

I'm in a band where the guitarist/singer is absolutely obsessed with his gf so she is often around when we're practicing and we couldn't give less of a shit. Doesn't cause any problem.

Having said that, Yoko was without a doubt an imposing figure, sitting on amps (lol), bringing in a bed to sleep on in the studio, it's all a bit much. But John loved her for her eccentricities so much so that in all the footage of the Imagine sessions you see Yoko taking a producer role talking to the engineer, John's musicians, and John himself telling him what they're doing wrong etc. Who knows, maybe Yoko's ego made John's music better in the end because she scratched a particular kind of itch in him.

Its not that its inappropriate to have women around, Ive never heard of that being a thing.
The problem is that women are fun police and they destroy everything by being constantly shitty, spiteful and attention seeking.

Hello Unty

You're high as fuck, some of the funniest people I know are women. I think you're just a misogynist.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8n7I8SJsLs

seconded

The Beatles probably would have got back together sometime in the 80's if john had not been shot.

Imagine if the Beatles had released an album with punk, reggae, new wave, synthpop, disco, metal, influences.

A lot of people hate yoko because she was an asian dragon lady that stole a white guy and broke up the boomers favorite band

At that time in his life john was evolving artistically, he needed a lady to compliment that and cynthia was some boring bish from old england and yoko was some 2deep4u art ho

Virgin detected

>McCartney left the couple a postcard with the words “You and Your Jap Tart Think You’re Hot Shit” on it.

If true - what does Sup Forums think it would go for at auction?

This. I'm would not say that his music was better after he met her, but it's undeniable how more interesting it became from an artistic point of view

yeah Yoko's songs on Double Fantasy and Milk/Honey are awesome

>maybe Yoko's ego made John's music better in the end
but all of Lennon's best songs were from before she came around

LMAO I realise why everyone hates yoko now

You become more self conscious with females around. That's why it kills the vibes

>[screeches externally]

You remember being a young boy, and you had like a set group of male friends you hung out with. they were your boys. (sorry if you were a loser and had no friends) But then you start getting older and your friend wants to hang out with a girl instead of playing yu gi oh cards.