youtube.com/watch?v=U9zA0-VNp80
youtube.com/watch?v=gcw6WI2B6TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9L06NB4VlkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ezWs_RXzSTs
youtube.com/watch?v=zD3SCUjUkn0
youtube.com/watch?v=FWQGCZjuGeE

FIRST FOR GOAT

Rams 10-6. Cap it

Why is it so damn hard to find Jessie Tuggle's jersey?

The NFL doesn't make one and they won't let me customize one either.

just buy a chinese bootleg desu

I don't like chinkshit jerseys

Week One picks

>Patriots>Chiefs
28-21

>Bengals>Ravens
17-10, literally who could care about this game?

>Bills>Jets
21-10

>Steelers>Browns
24-17 closer game than expected because the Browns are gonna try to make up for last season

>Texans>Jags
17-13 the beginning of the end for Blake Bortles

>Titans>Raiders
31-28

>Chargers>Broncos
21-14

>Bucs>Dolphins
26-20

>Rams>Colts
24-13

>Panthers>49ers
20-13

>Falcons>Bears
31-14

>Lions>Cardinals
27-24

>Packers>Seahawks
26-19 Do we really need this game every year?

>Eagles>Redskins
23-10

>Giants>Cowboys
27-17

>Vikings>Saints
26-17

>beginning of the end for Blake Bortles
the beginning started in the preseason, he probably wont even start

he was named the starter.

Niners are gonna win, meme magic wills it. We're going on 9 season openers in a row.

oh
oh god why

Special Teams Edition

if Anderson starts (which he might) the 9ers probably will win after the 8 interceptions

How does KC score 21 on the Pats? I don't see it. That QB/Coach combo will mess up big time. KC is the best for if you are a good team or not. They are not an actually good team who can hang with the Pats.

>The Seahawks had the ball 2nd and 1 with 26 seconds left in the super bowl at the Patriot's 1 yard line with a hungry Marshawn Lynch in the backfield
>They threw it
>It was intercepted

Honestly guys...this could be worse than 28-3. It was literally right there.

And someone says Lynch was terrible on the goal line in 3.... 2.... 1....

>Thinking Punished Blake will lose in week 1
>Thinking either the Texans or Jags have the offense to score on each other
>Thinking this game isn't solely based on how good Leonard Fournette actually is

16-13 Jaguars

MY BOY STAFFORD GETTIN PAID!

>Thinking this game isn't solely based on how good Leonard Fournette actually is
The Texans have one of the best defenses in the league.

And Jacksonville has one of the best secondaries in the league, two of the best coverage 4-3 LBs in football and a huge defensive line. It'll be a defensive game

If Jacksonville can run the ball at all they'll win. If Bortles miraculously returns to 2015 form they'll win by a lot

The greatness of the Jags defense is literally only on paper.

Why are we still here? Just to lose? Every night, I can feel my division ... and my arm... even my motion. The games I've lost... the teammates I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our Super bowl.

>mfw no Soup

feels nice now that the AFC South isn't just dominated by the Colts and it's a toss up whos gonna win

I haven't paid attention to the Packers this offseason. All I know is that they lost one of their O-line guys to the Lions. Do they have a good pass rush? What should the Hawks be worried about?

>rams 1-0
Yes.... They are growing stronger...

He wasnt tho. He was second best in short yardage only to blount

Godawful signing. Should have traded him and used the extra cash on defense

Sorry didnt mean to quote

They were #6 in defense and #5 against the pass, everything that happened last year, they definitely fielded an above average defense last year

It's worse in a vacuum, but the fact that they won it the year before obviously eases the pain. The falcons window might close without them making it to another Super Bowl, and that collapse will hurt a lot more in the long run.

The Falcons had like thirty brainfarts just as bad as that one in the last five minutes of that game. Bevell and Carroll got rused by Belichick and Butler made a great play. Not nearly as bad. Blowing a 25 point lead is a true masterpiece.

Just worry about Rodgers p much. Not much has changed since 2012.

The only thing above average is your penis.

exact same everything
just stiched at home on home machine rather than at the nike sweatshop

Keep Haden and let Kizer watch a few games.
Ahhh

>my penis
>above average

congratulations you have about as much credibility as PFF now

>YAAAAAAS BITCH SLAY QUEENIE SLAAAY

so now that Stafford got paid will he suck

Those tattoos are pretty awful.

As the defacto head of /nfl/ I am charging my Tripfag lieutenants to form a committee with at least 3 anons from the rank and file to come up with memes. Far too long has /nfl/ lagged behind in the meme department. That changes this season, you have until the 15th to come up with something, you will not fail me.

Who made you head honcho?

kys

You are exempt from the meme taskforce Sweeden since you must protect your herring farms from the Muslim invaders. God be with you.

He's got a point though.

Out of the 4 major American sports threads we probably have the least amount of memes and its not even close.

>Rob Parker makes jackass of himself Vol. 267

I don't think Stafford is worth 27 million, but the lions are a shit franchise either way so it doesn't really matter.

Seriously, how can you not love da bears?

Packfags need not apply

>bearsfags
0-16

>the absolute City of Joe Haden

>Packfags
The only reason they are anything is because of Rodgers

I thought Joe Haden was really good

I'm not even a Packsfag. Rodgers is hot fucking garbage and everything about that team makes me want to vomit. However, the city of Chicago is suck a fucking festering shit like that I can't stand it

Spotted the rural and/or suburban retard

Haden cut!

Same, this is pretty odd timing

He used to be a couple years ago. After that major injury he's only been good at bandwagoning the Cavs

I hope Cam Erving is next.

There's been a mix of injuries and obvious decline in ability the last few years. Haden seemed like a great guy, but the last couple years he's been a liability on the field. I'm not surprised to see him go, but it just seems sad. Seems like the team really has a direction they want to go, and it certainly doesn't include declining veterans on big contracts. If this regime can last more than this year, the Browns might actually be a good team in a year or two.

Oh if Haden got cut, he's gone. He's the worst o-lineman on the team by far at this point. He was basically a free sack anytime he stepped on the damn field.

Yeah, but I more hope they can shop him for something

unlikely, the Rams only got a 6th for Greg Robinson and he was the 2nd overall pick

I don't think he's worth anything more than a 7th round pick at this point
But maybe somehow getting a middle of the road safety for him would be nice

Have a bad feeling Haden stays in the division and the Steelers end up signing him

I just don't like cutting/losing players (good or bad) for nothing

>Steelers take a deficient, injury prone CB
I'm okay with this

Haden will probably go to the Cowboys.

problem is, when a player is bad, nobody will want to give you anything back for him
I was pissed as hell after seeing Pryor go though, and Schwartz (and pretty much half the fucking team) the year before, so I see your point

Pryor went because he was retarded. We offered him more than the Redskins did

I see why the Browns let them walk. They wanted a lot of money for talent that wasn't worth the price (except Mack, but he was gone regardless). Pryor was a dumbass demanding millions more than he was worth after a single good season. If he has a stellar season this year, I have no doubts that the Browns will resign him to a pretty solid contract, but the one they offered him was very fair. They offered the same contract to Britt, who had just as good of a year, and he took it immediately.

I remember reading something on this a while ago. Most teams would rather take the chance of winning the player on the market if it's not something they are desperate for.

I'll laugh pretty good if the redskins lose both Pryor and Cousins next year.

Not enough money to give unless he's trying to prove himself with a small contract.

Has anyone done this mission in MUT yet? I'd greatly appreciate some help

This isn't about FA, this is about not wanting/needing the player and either cutting him for nothing or trading him

I keep sending blitz packages but Rivers always seems to get the ball out in time. Is it just luck or is there a specific defense I should use?

And Scandrick is already better than him but he's injury prone like Haden, so they'll have to fit for the starting job and split snaps.

>cowherd even letting a kaepernick fuckboy on his show

Our pass rush is decent but our 2 best pass rushers are hurt most of the time. One of them is hurt currently. Basically you have to worry about rodgers making plays on you guys. We added more weapons on offense with two receiving tight ends, drafted a bunch of running backs.

I hate you but that was pretty funny :^)

We superb owl now

Old Gay is usually an insufferable asshat, but he can occasionally be funny

The last time Parker was on he actually said collusion and Cowherd was like
>you can't day collusion that's a really serious accusation
And Parker said something like
>I mean, it isn't collusion...

>Rodgers is hot garbage

Retard detected

Can say that about any decent team with a good quarterback, If you don't have a good to elite quarterback you most likely are not going to do shit. Unless you have a elite defense.

It's like when people say "blackballed" when they think it just means banned. They're morons pushing a narrative

Daily reminder

>disowned by family
>gay relationship with gay roommate
>can't even be a good lover, jilts fag roommate
>hires obvious beard and fame hungry whore Olivia Munn, presumably wants to eat casting couch cummies
>federally convicted choker
>famous for hail Mary, the desperate play of necessity only failures even need to attempt
>gay as fuck

Why do you even browse this general, your argument is TMZ tier.

>DET:Ziggy Ansah expected to be ready for Week 1

Excellent

also reminder

>your team
>your 2017 record
>your owl winner/loser
>your team's best uni

aints
6-10
pats over puckers
>pic related

Raiders
11-5
Probably the Patriots again, sadly
All of them are top 5 in the NFL, but if I could only pick one, pic

>puckers
>owl

why do people keep thinking this will happen?

Bears fans. That's how I can not love the bears.

Bullshit you're a Saints fan. No way you've watched a preseason game and think the Saints are going to regress. You're probably the type of faggot that thought firing Les Miles for Orgeron was a good move.

This. Chicago sports fan are awful. Shitty when they lose and shitty when they win.

because the nfc is a total crapshoot
at this point it might as well be the iggles or loins