If liking this is “soyboy,” then soak me in teriyaki and serve me with sushi

If liking this is “soyboy,” then soak me in teriyaki and serve me with sushi.

I don't like this band at all and their lead singer is the embodiment of everything in the modern man that I have a problem with, but He Doesn't Know Why is a really beautiful song.

fleet foxes is soyboy, but mykonos alright.

>fleet foxes
>obsession with sushi
Are you sure you're not a woman?

urban outfitters garbage, but father john misty is much worse

Beautiful Album. Only the immature and uninformed think otherwise

But he was born with a penis! He can never be a woman!

I honestly can't decide if this or Helplessness Blues is better. I like the melodies more on this, but I like the messages and themes of HB better

True.

The virgin Robin Pecknold
>apologizes on behalf of his band for being white before every show
>attempts and fails to write deep, impactful lyrics
>can't grow facial hair
>dresses like a hobo
>can't get a grammy nom for his life
>gets buttmad at not being nominated and takes it out on those that were (like based bruno)
>no gf
>literally no one listens to crack up anymore because it's neither interesting nor fun

The Chad Father John Misty
>Successful solo career
>just won a grammy
>Made 2017 AOTY, a touchingly deep, satirical album with strong political themes
>Can grow a sexy full beard with lion's mane long beautiful hair
>married to the love of his life
>more relevant than cucknold will ever be

Anything white male with a beard is soy to these retards.
This album is an objective 9

>2017 AOTY

But it only got a 7.6 from p4k

it was fantano's aoty though (the more relevant music resource btw)

I like their music a lot but come on, Pecknold is pretty much the textbook definition of a "soyboy"

it's sad that this is actually true, fantano is not only more relevant but more trustworthy

Not really, though. He doesn't seem overly liberal or like he's trying to appeal to anyone's politics.

Crack Up is better.

You do not know how that meme is supposed to work.

the virgin meme police
>You do not know how that meme is supposed to work.

the chad memer
>experiments with meme template to progress society deeper into a more meaningful memelihood

kek

the virgin underage memer
>tries to use the chad v virgin meme for everything to desperately affirm to others he is on the chad side
>doesn't understand the complex history of the meme and is only really on it because he read the knowyourmeme article
>probably has /r/music in his tabs right now
>Avid watcher of rick and morty

the chad meme messiah
>respects the meme for what it is but uses the meme to creative, but not retarded purposes
>actually shitposted on Sup Forums, was actually the person who first posted xavier v rick and morty
>people actually laugh when he posts chad v virgin memes on twitter or IG, isn't afraid to show to others he browses Sup Forums

That album is objectively good but Fleet Foxes suck overall

fleet foxes is the most limp wristed pussy garbage i've ever heard

>soyboy buzzwords
Even if you have a problem with the men you refer to as 'soyboys', you should grant an exemption to those that actually work in the field of and produce credible art. Art requires sensitivity and idealism, even when the material produces is incredibly cynical.

It's necessary for the perspective and has a place in our society. The issue is when people try to bring these attitudes into everyday life even when they work in a field that requires us to be more objective and pragmatic.

>soy soy soy quack quack
kek, take your forced redditfrog meme and fuck yourself with it, it's not happening

>getta load of these guys

Why? Because they don’t play electric guitars and sing about fucking bitches?

the only album by Fleet Foxes that I enjoy. It’s a good album, I just don’t like their music now. The soyboy is real.

The wonderful thing about this meme is that you can use it to win any argument you want, all you hav to say is “no you are!”

sun giant was good

shame it was all downhill from there. like a fucking quarterpipe of downhill.

whats wrong with him

He’s an urban white guy with a beard. That’s all it takes to be a soyboy.

when people talk about reddit spacing, this is what they mean by the way.
i assume it is because it works like old school forums with bad coding that means the quote appears on the same line as where you start typing.

you don't need to press enter here.

maybe it takes more than a dozen posts to work out.

being white is what americans are considering the buzz thing to hate at the moment.

a nation without a backbone and listen to nothing but pop media - how is that a country worth listening to in any regard?

only soyboys like you care about "winning" internet arguments

>when Sup Forums tries to discuss music
o i am laffin

being thrifty and not spending money on razorblades is a soyboy thing? lole

Soyboy music is a thinly veiled attempt by metalbabbies to get Sup Forums to stop making fun of their guitar music. If rap is for niggers and indie rock for soyboys and edm for trannies then naturally metal is cool for Sup Forums.

>tfw extremely effeminate in appearance and personality and love it

man i'm glad i'm not autistic

Nah, an autistic person is would look past the chad/virgin/soyboy faggotry, feel sorry for all of your pettyness, then get depressed and jack off to hentai.

You need to go back

Probably because they’re pseudo intellectual faggots just like they’re audience

Why is Faith so much uglier than Lauren?

What kind of music do you like, user?

Nigger music

we all know Blonde is best girl

>so now I am older
>than my significant other
>when she had her child
>now what does that soy about me?
>a man; what I used be
>a man, oh my not me

lmao pure comedy is a genuinely terrible album, it's what people who dont like father john misty thought his first two albums sounded like

but metal is for babies

It sounds pretty soy but it's also quite nice and not nigger music.