Bravo Rowling

Bravo Rowling

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/06/05/us/as-vandals-take-to-national-parks-some-point-to-social-media.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/n-y-graffiti-artist-banned-national-parks-vandalism-article-1.2683099
cntraveler.com/story/vandals-destroy-duckbill-rock-formation-at-oregon-national-park
huffingtonpost.com/entry/graffiti-arches-national-park_us_57228af5e4b0b49df6aadaae
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-graffiti-20150427-story.html
reddit.com/r/CampingandHiking/comments/3l2oit/should_mount_rushmore_be_considered_vandalism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's just a piece of rock you faggot

xD

t. cultureless historyless American

what did you expect from one of the dullest franchises in history?

kill yourself

It's not about the rocks. It's about the rotting corpse underneath the rocks.

Should anyone really be surprised by this sort of behaviour from the fans of one of dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Fucking Snapefags.

I would do this just to make faggots look bad. Like when that Hillcoon wrote TRUMP and set blaze to the old black church. The

>Clifford the big red dog fan thinks he can lecture harry Potter cucks

Great point! So I guess you won't mind if I spray paint "He died doing what he loved, worshiping BBC" on your dad's tombstone? It's just a rock lol who cares!

Sure after I'm dead.

t. 19 year old highly intellectual NEETs

if it said BIG GUY 4 U :D you'd all be fucking pissing yourselves you pathetic plebs.

epic nihilist bro xd

wait, is voldemort literally in the grave? because that's the only other instance in which this would make sense.

nobody put 'suck a BBC dead guy LOL' on this grave? so shut the fuck up you turd burglar.

>wait, is voldemort literally in the grave?

Worst, one of the cheesiest lines given by the biggest cucks in the history of genre fiction is on the grave.

>ancient tomb
>spanish culture

rocks on top are just so the zombies cant escape right?

>it's just a piece of rock you faggot
You are just a piece of shit, faggot.

>Hugo in god tier
pls fuck off

G O D ' S
W
O
R
K

Very nice. Let's see Paul Allens dubs.

>need to come up with a name for Harry's asian love interest
>literally call her Ching Chong

Brave Rowling

Clifford the Big Red Dog is a redditor filter, redditor

Sir, he's reaching triggered levels that shouldn't be possible!

Spanish people are the niggers of yuro

america has the best history

this is what liberalism and nihillistic atheism does to you
turn you into a faggot of unfathomable proportions

i'm catholic and live in the uk, and would have supported trump if i were a us citizen but nice try!

This is true.

>Catholic
>Live in the UK

you don't live here you fenian cunt, you're allowed to stay here

Actually, it's the french.

shut the fuck up you britcuck. we live in the UK and fuck your women all the time. im irish and every english woman i speak to a bar later has me balls deep telling me to call her an english whore

most of the women ive shagged have been english women on the first night i met them who hated english boiis and loved my accent. sht was hilarious.

>including Clifford For President

i will kill all americans in this thread

i am spanish and i am sickened, what american wants to DIE

They can just remove the paint with high pressure water prayer
Its probably not even the first time someone put graffitti on it

why is this thread worthy again?

Looks better desu.

The symbol is aesthetic and you really should

Spotted the potter fag

Because it showcases the way in which one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises corrupts its fans.

>im irish
stopped reading there

Reminder, Ian Paisley considered himself an Irishman above all else.

You have to be 18 years or older to post here. Seriously though, these rules exist for a reason. Minors tend to be very immature and shit up the board.

>I would have supported Trump
>edgelord with no respect
No surprises here.

>cuck
>is a sHill supporter
no surprises.mp3

the portuguese

>Rotting
It's an ancient tomb, user. Rotting only takes a few months.

Anyway is retarded.

And it's not Rowling's fault a bunch of autists with no sense of property are her fans.

holy shit FUCK

I've always hated Harry Potter and its fandom

I would argue it's the Portuguese desu

white """"""""""""""""""'''people"""""""""""""""""""

>Spanish
>"""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""
You ain't fooling me Juan

>didn't vote for Trump
>makes me a Hillary voter
Top cuck

somehow this doesn't make me too mad
probably because it's not irreparable damage and can be easily cleaned
now chinks etching their names on roman temples, this triggers me

You cannot be this retarded user.

Americans were a mistake.

Fucking kill yourself

would feel bad if it wasnt spain

nice armada fags

France has more niggers
t. spaintard

Those are white rednecks in

Boo hoo, they pushed over an old fucking rock. Old rocks get pushed over and moved around all the time. It's not comparable to a tomb and a lame pop-culture reference.

>A literal rock

????

>find vandalism in Saguaro National Park on
>report it to news media
>get fired

nytimes.com/2013/06/05/us/as-vandals-take-to-national-parks-some-point-to-social-media.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/n-y-graffiti-artist-banned-national-parks-vandalism-article-1.2683099
cntraveler.com/story/vandals-destroy-duckbill-rock-formation-at-oregon-national-park

Remember those rock formation arches in the desert...
huffingtonpost.com/entry/graffiti-arches-national-park_us_57228af5e4b0b49df6aadaae

Pretty much every park in America has been defaced in the past 5 years.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-graffiti-20150427-story.html

>"Graffiti art is the honest voice of the dissatisfied soul — it's a political act," Ockerman said. Then he added, "All Andre did was smear a work of art by mother nature with industrial chemicals to celebrate his own ego."

Literally this

>Kills you
It's just murder dude, it's been happening since the dawn of man, take a chill pill

IT IS JUST PAINT YOU FUCKING MONGS

This is Neil Tyson Degrasse-tier posting

And? It's literally just paint. who fucking cares?
>muh nature beuty
Glad Trump isn't going to listen to you pussies

> I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
every fucking time
And a blessing from KEK as well!

reddit.com/r/CampingandHiking/comments/3l2oit/should_mount_rushmore_be_considered_vandalism/

Well, I kind of liked the films, even though during the penultimate one there's apparently a fascist coup taking place and all the main cast does is bum around the countryside. I mean, blow something symbolic up at least, it doesn't have to be Voldemort.

It's weird that they still kept it like

>putting genocidal white male faces in nature to make up for their dicklet insecurity

it sure is

Only if we prosecute those filthy indians first.

Is that a reference to movies or something?
I don't remember the symbol.

Don't you have immigrant feet to kiss, cuckolic?

Isn't it draining being that stupid all the time?

>painting over someone's superior tag with an inferior tag
That is the true crime.

test

implying graffiti isnt just gangs marketing their territory.

>ITT: ameridumbs laughing at a country that has at least 10 times as much history as them

It's just gang rape. Relax.

Implying it's not just childish assholes who come from broken homes.

>tfw I live near this dolmen

Fucks sake, the idiot who did this should be beaten up.

This title belongs to the Irish. They were literally referred to as white niggers.

>Irish Iberian
>what is Iberia

Don't disrupt his worldview with your petty "facts".

>posting anglo propaganda and displaying it as scientific fact
Epic!

I love every time this gets posted under the name "scientific racism".

That's a satirical vignette by harper's weekly.

Actually Spanish demographically has one of the largest R1b concentrations on Europe, on pair with the UK, and if you go to the northern zones (and specifically Euskadi and its surroundings) it goes even way higher.
Immigration was relatively high but now with the rapefugee crisis they've been overtaken in that regard by plenty of countries, most notably Germany and France.
When they say Spain is the Africa of Europe that's because it's comparatively a shithole and it's bordering Morocco and Tunisia which means plenty of (mostly) unlawful immigration, ethnically it has always been European.

>probably because it's not irreparable damage and can be easily cleaned
It makes me mad, but yeah on the bright side at least it isn't as bad as someone carving into it or blowing it up.

If I lived near it I would probably want to go dexter on the ones responsible though.

>Shakespeare
>Shakspear
>Shaq - spear
The bard was a kang

Been a long time since I saw this copypasta,
thank you user

>putting a swastika over rocks
ugh seriously?

H. Strickland Constable was not a "satirist", you fucking moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians