Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
youtu.be/o3q2mXDSqRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex bots soon

Been doing that for 32 years.

Show her this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU

>threatening to lock the fridge up when you have an endless sandwich right in your pocket

Sex bots very soon.

TEST
TUBE
BABIES

That's called marriage. Another perfect example of MGTOW

>2020
the first sex bot
>2040
using biotech sex bots are able to fertilize sperm and carry a fetus
>2041
last 3DPD is raped and slaughtered in a massive korean gaming like event

>I want

>admits women are just holes

Sounds about right

Sometimes I get lonely. Then I rub one out and my mind is immediately clear.

>newfags in this bot thread

>mfw I'm actually attracted to crazy chicks
>mfw it almost destroyed my life

There's no need for violence

>unless you want an actual job and not leeching off of your dad of other relatives, you have to do what I say

>Dads

this desu. unfortunately i have a somewhat high reload time

>go bar/club hopping
>women dressed literally like whore
>in a fucking bar
>act all stuck up when guys approach

Why the fuck do you go out to a fucking bar dressed like a whore then?

>don't go out
>tfw no gf

Fuck, there's no winning in this life. Women want 20 year old CEOs that look like models and make $20 mil a year or more. What's the fucking use with them?

>doesn't listen to country music

This isn't a men's rights board

>Although it does have a lot of people who are into that

Can't argue against that.

Sure.

I thought the same thing, it claims that women suck and are only good for one thing

>whats boipucci

Weak-minded, feminine men are usually drawn to strong females. Just like girls who always go for the "bad boy."

> go back
Implying

> crazy bitch or hand
I chose hand.

This. My father told me that if I am ever confused about relationship, I should jerk off and then think about the problem again. Works like magic.

Or I can pay for using one of your genre for a couple of hours and get back with my money and important things in life.

It's hotter that way

So they're now openly admitting they're not worth anything beyond sex? When sexbots come true as some people I'm this thread have already said, what then?

Yes, man are rapist ,xenofobe and machist but unless you want to go back to fucking your finguer you have to go to the kitchen.
-Sup Forums

Post more milfs

>Fuck, there's no winning in this life. Women want 20 year old CEOs that look like models and make $20 mil a year or more. What's the fucking use with them?

Yes, but there aren't enough of them to go around, besides

>Picking up bar chicks ( who dress to impress other women not the men)

>A good way to find a suitable mate

Choose one

Crazy chicks are weak not strong, Tyrone

Nite Owl pls

i keep seeing this. Is there actually a prototype sexbot worth fucking? Not exactly aroused by realdolls

What the fuck does this have to do with a bot making the same damn thread every three days you fucking retard? Look at these 1 post IDs and look back on the archive, they are the same fucking threads by the same network of bots. fuck this place Sup Forums is dead

Fucking my hand it is.

no.

this

>1 post by this ID

Nah man, it's going to take 20 more fucking years until we have something worth fucking, until then its VR bullshit.

This is all I got

>2020
first sex bot
>2021
first pony sex bot
>2021
first giant battling mech
>2022
Womyn extinct

>>Picking up bar chicks ( who dress to impress other women not the men)
>>A good way to find a suitable mate
>Choose one

You're right. I guess grocery stores and Starbucks are better places. Where else?

Funny for one to say that, considering women are finding it harder to find decent men and men that live without stable relationships are pretty common.
I recall just a decade ago declaring you were single was an act of shame, nowadays people actually approve of that, it's like society as a whole accepted women have become mostly raging cunts and choosing to live without one nagging at you is a sensible choice.

I can only pray for a future like this.

Either you started fappong since your moms womb or you are like 45 years old. Either way you are too fucking old to be here

Yeah, but that's obviously a guy, you can tell from the manly jaw.

Mantra #1: Don't stick it in crazy.

When I put my flesh light inbetween my mattress and box springs it simulates sex pretty well

So apart from vagina there is nothing iteresting about women? Sure thing miss tattoo internet whore

Mantra #2: All are crazy.

>I will do anything for you, even raise Tyrone's son

OP went full cuck on this one

>implying I don't have a wide selection of pocket pussies

>look at all the power us women have over men! Haha, silly men!
>completely replaced by a flesh light

>females

That's a dude, dude.

>woman
>experience of fucking a single 3DPD
>hand
>sink into a mental realm of fantasy, science fiction, wish fulfillment and every fetish I can find material for
It isn't really a fair comparison

Untrue. Western women have way more chance of being, though.

Because you're gay

>deal with us, crazy women, or go back to fucking your hand
>start making sex robots
>wtf are you doing! it's wrong!

not even close, it's just something Milo Yinnapolis wrote about in a Brietbart article once that became a meme for misogynistic gamergate manchildren

ill be giving her a miss

I've got more important shit to think about than chasing some little drama queen skank who is desperate for attention.

i guess i will fuck my hand, thanks

Work, mutual friends, volunteer groups, Church groups, in my experience really anywhere but the catch is... you just have to go out and be around where other people your same age are going to be preferably in a situation that opens itself to conversation.

Which is another example of why bars are a bad place to meet a suitable mate most of them are too loud to talk in which of course is just another way to keep you buying drinks if you can't talk all you have to do is drink.

Anything you can find that as an excuse to get around other people hopefully ones with a common interest is a great place to meet girls

RARE
A
R
E

That image is really the main reason when people go out of their shit when it comes to a politically motivated killing, it is always a man.

I am convinced the mass majority of females just have no concept of preservation of ones ideas or nation. If they do get into politics it is over muh feelings or helping the poor at the expense of everyone else.

>its hotter that way
>hotter that way
>that way
I agree :^)

Stop trying to break up our lovely friendship between man and woman. Lets be friends here and work together. Instead of dividing us during this fucking HOLY WAR. Please, you guys, fight after we stop this madness.

Stay proud.

>back to fucking your hand

do bitches know that onaholes exist?

Not really.

A lot of us started on the old newsgroups. What, you think this is a habit that goes away?

most women are, by nature, more easily swayed to an ideology than men, which is why they so often just go with what's popular at the time

Y'know, I kinda wish I was born gay. Not for the lifestyle, that's shit, but just so I don't have to deal with uppity bitches like this.

>tattoo

OPINION INVALIDATED

>tattoo
>thinks I care what this slag thinks or says

Or we could just pay prettier, younger versions of you for sex and then leave?

Seems like the ideal arrangement in current year?

It logically makes more sense for an older dude (I am 32 myself) to be on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It honestly gets me through the work day with a few cheap laughs.

Way more pathetic to be wasting your teens and 20's on a Taiwanese knitting board, instead of I don't know... socializing and living it up while you still can.

Didn't this bitch ever hear about prostitutes?

"I am not paying you to fucking talk, you BITCH! GET SUCKING!!!!"

>Feels good man!

>thumb
stop

> a few cheap laughs.
>Collapse of western civilization discussiom board
Faggot

A tattoo on a woman does not mean

>NO GO!

But you are right in that it should mean

>Proceed with caution

or we could build sexbots and leave you to feel utterly useless because nobody wants your own valuable asset

>first pony sex bot
Only 5 more years left, fellow horsefuckers. We can do this.

IM FUCKING PLYING

youtu.be/o3q2mXDSqRU

why did i watch that twice

pretty women do cheat. not worth it.

wtf is wrong with you people? tattoos are sexy as fuck

Here's the prototype guise.
What do you think?

You have to go back.

>that pic
Even if you don't want to fuck it, if you can use it as a servant (mind the pun) to do your household chores, that'll be great.

Laughing helps. Do you expect me to be pissed off all the time?

>a cocksucker
>being relevant

nah, you all are little kids that cant appreciate the significance of tattoos

Sex with real women will always be better than masturbating.

i second this

You're free to laugh, I do all the time. However, these laughs dont come cheap. Rather they're at the expense of our livelihood.

HAHAHA I SECOND MYSELF MUHUHAHAHA