Why did he go full retard?

why did he go full retard?

He wasn't retarded, he was just autistic.

Yes, so retarded.

Most likely because he was in a spinoff of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

He really seemed autistic in this movie. He didn't talk a lot and wouldn't make eye contact with people. He was constantly shifting around. I couldn't sympathize with anyone except that fat muggle.

>ywn feed Newt's beasts aphrodisiacs
>ywn shackle him to the floor naked on all fours
>ywn gently stroke his trembling freckly back while he whimpers "M-mister a-user, w-w-what are you going to do to me?"
>ywn see the shock on his cute face as you open his suitcase and release the aroused beasts
>ywn spread his pale perky cheeks and reveal his twitching boy cunt to the animals while he babbles in terror
>ywn watch his eyes go wide and hear him scream in agony as the first beast mounts him and thrusts its fat monster cock up his tiny hole
>ywn trace the rim of his tight pink asshole with your fingers as it's stretched impossibly tight around a dick bigger than his arm
>ywn put your hand on his flat belly to feel it bulge out every time the creature thrusts inside
>ywn call him a filthy beast whore when the pressure on his prostate becomes too much and he cums hard all over himself
>ywn wipe away the helpless tears running down his cheeks and press your leaking cock against his pretty pink lips
>ywn ignore his pathetic attempts at resisting as you push your dick down his throat and grab his messy red hair, using his abused body like a fucktoy
>ywn feel his throat contract around you as he chokes and gags each time his bowels are flooded with cum
>ywn pull out and thrust your dick inside his now loose and sloppy hole, rubbing his pregnant-looking belly as you add your cum to the rivers of fluids running down his bruised thighs
>ywn thrust 3 or 4 fingers inside him and finger-fuck him to one last orgasm while his whimpers and pleas for mercy turn into pleasured moans
>ywn gather him up in your arms and carry him to your quarters, kissing his sweaty forehead and telling him he did so well for his animals
>ywn make him dependant on your kindness and obsessed with obeying your every command, no matter how degrading

>not being able to sympathize with an autist

But he's literally you.

Newt is literally me except I'm ugly.

I also worked at a wildlife sanctuary and almost became a zoologist.

Newt is me. Intelligent, kind, with an autistic sense of humor.

Fuck off Quentin

>tfw no cute autistic freckle faced wizard to rape and impregnate

jdimsa

Grindelwald is going to impregnate him in the next movie.

>Tom Riddle born in 1926
>Fantastic Beasts takes place in 1926
POTTERY

>Newt isn't mentioned in the Grindelwald/Dumbledore saga because he was too busy being preggers

WEW

Do you think Newt wrote a book detailing his pregnancy? Do you think he described in great detail how sore and sensitive his nipples were, and how every shirt he wore became drenched in milk? Do you think he wrote about being so horny, he would spend the day in bed fingerbanging himself?

>implying he would ever write such perverse filth

Newt is pure
PURE!!

Exactly. Newt is too pure to understand how sex can be something to be ashamed of. I'm sure he's edited multiple passages about getting fucked by his animals out of his book.

>it's actually an eddie redmayne faggotry thread

why did i even bother.

He wasn't autistic, just stupidly introverted, hence why he could alone relate to and be comfortable around beasts

>I'm sure he's edited multiple passages about getting fucked by his animals out of his book

Seriously, how did he know how to seduce that rhino animal and why was he eager for it? Did Rowling write this book so she could indulge in her bestiality kinks?

lazy writing to make the movie happen

He was clearly autistic.
>doesn't make eye contact
>speaks weirdly
>doesn't understand social interactions or humor
>starts screeching and flailing when overwhelmed

Newt has all the telltale signs of an autist, even right down to him only talking animatedly about one topic he's passionate about at inopportune times/to people who don't care.

Nah, Eddie told her to put it in. We all know that animals make Eddie wet between the legs.

dem quads

"We are in your debt"

Why didn't he just make it eat Grindelwald?

>Newt openly talking about all the semen he's swallowed and how many times he's been taken by several men while on his travels
>everyone else is uncomfortable
>he's too autistic and innocent to realize this is inappropriate

C-cute.

Creatures ranked XXXXX in the book are untameable and won't listen to wizards

Rare exceptions like basilisks for parselmouths

Newt clearly tamed it though. He made it purr like a kittycat.

Is it possible to rape autists or are they so weird that they just let it happen? Could someone just grab Newt, pull him into an alley, and have their way with him with little protest?

Rowling should hang herself, can't remember her own canon

I would think autists would freak out especially hard at a rape

Newt had the semen of 99 wizards in his belly so it counts as a hundred

He would probably be absolutely terrified because sexual contact is so strange and alien to him. But of course his cute screams and feeble struggles would only fuel your erection. I bet he'd piss himself too.

>d-don't worry, mommy will be just fine

is this canon?

>It's a "Newt has no more money to buy meat for his animals so he has to get spitroasted by the goblin butchers for the third time this week" episode

How so? He banged that Lestrange chick at school and will do the same to Tina.

Or it could be that he tries to recite his book to her while she is on her knees playing with his zipper.

>he banged that Lestrange chick

No he didn't. She didn't even like him back. He's clearly a virgin.

how many dicks do you think he can fit in his mouth at the same time?

my guess: 4 (+ 2 nutsacks)

So it'd be easier to make him become mindbroken?

I'm more interested in his boi cunny. It looked quite tight in Danish Girl.

rowling will die in 2017

He must've not been putting out as much last year to have lost the Oscar

>He banged that Lestrange chick at school

I doubt it. The way he is now, he seems like the type who'd only go as far as kissing and hand-holding.

Just purchased this for my sister, should I take all the Newt pages and make them look like he's choking on 20 dicks?

>eddie's competition in 2015: keaton, carrell, cooper, cumberbatch
>eddie's competition in 2016: leo, fassy, cranston, damon

eddie blew them all

away

but let's be honest the 2016 candidates had already experienced his bj's before since he's worked with all of them in some capacity in the past. so for them it was nothing new.

>Newt's beloved animals being forced to watch as their handler gets brutally gang raped

yes then post them on Sup Forums

Of course.

>Newt's beloved animals joining in

Why didn't he offer them his boipucci then? He could've even dressed up as a lady for them that year, it would've been extra fitting.

handjobs are for emmys
he's saving the boipucci for the grammys so he can get his egot

He did, but he forgot the enema beforehand so they weren't satisfied with his performance.

>daily reminder that before getting big, little reddie was known as broadway's cumslut

too bad he had to become a "serious" actor.

>occamy fills up available space of newt's colon

yes pls

source?