So I saw this movie (women must prove in court that the holocaust happened while she is debating a holocaust denier)...

So I saw this movie (women must prove in court that the holocaust happened while she is debating a holocaust denier) and in one of the scenes, the women meets an actual holocaust survivor. She asks if the survivor can speak about their experience and to denounce the holocaust denier yet this is not allowed. How come?

Also, do holocaust deniers know that there exists actual survivors so this proves that it is true and not a "lie".

This movie is based on true events so I take it that holocaust survivor isn't fiction at all or just put there for story purposes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there exists actual survivors so this proves that it is true and not a "lie"
We wouldn't lie to you goy, especially not for all the reparations in the world

Sup Forums needs to go back

Every time I see that damn poster I think that's Stevie Van Zandt in the foreground

>DUDE THE HOLOCAUST WAS A GOOD THING XD
Everybody's an edgelord now.

not an argument

kek

not a good strategy from a lawyer/justice system point of view, this was clearly explained in the movie, anyways this movie was complete shit

Irving would have humiliated them in court and used it to create even more drama, which was his sole aim in the first place. It would also have hurt the case for the defense, just like having a jury trial would have.

Also was it just me or did this movie seem to have a weird and inexplicable anti-British slant?

Seriously go back to pol.

Not an argument.

That still isn't an argument, just a desperate senseless cry.

Sorry I don't understand your post, I don't speak non-argumentum.

Everyone hates the Jews because they're societal parasites, untrustworthy, rife with nepotism, and power hungry. They were forcefully removed from Germany and may have been temporarily imprisoned along the way. But they were not systematically genocided. The numbers and stories are fantastic exaggerations to garner wealth and sympathy for the rest of time. The science of exterminating 6,000,000 people in the concentration camp quarters with the technology at the time doesn't hold up under scrutiny, so it isn't allowed to be discussed.

it was a really drawn out and dull movie despite the subject matter

a more interesting take would have been from the perspective of the crackpot historian

>there are holocaust survivors
How does that prove 6 trillion died? No one disputes the existence of work camps. The issue is the idea that the camps existed for the purpose of systematic destruction of jews.

It's no coincidence that originally more of the work camps were claimed to be "death camps", but then when the western allies inspected them, they saw that these claimes were bullshit and walked it back. All the death camps just so happened to be in soviet-controlled territory. And Uncle Joe would NEVER lie to the masses in order to propaganda an advantageous narrative against an enemy, right?

STOP POSTING FACTS GO BACK TO Sup Forums REEE

Seriously not an argument

>this Gish Gallop of lies and misrepresentations of truth

Holocaust deniers are the most shameless shills I've ever seen, no contest

>couple of old murrican jews who bullshitted holocaust stories for hollywood money

>shitload of jewish families who actually lost members in holocaust

Yeah, totally not an argument mr. shit-for-brains

Odd, I can't find an argument anywhere in your post.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. You don't even make a single argument, always just relying on inertia of previous people not being skeptical of the claim.

And if there ARE falsities in what I think or claim, the reason they exist is because the holocaust cannot be debated. This whole "holocaust denial" thing, from your point of view, could be finished if people were actually willing to scrutinize it like anything else in the world.

>he still hasn't debunked the reality of thousands of holocaust survivors who Steve Spielberg interviewed
I know you are waiting for them all to die because then you can continue to spread your lies because they won't be able to defend the truth

dude no argument no argument lol are you actually watching steven spielberg bullshit you? You schlomo homo

It's not anti-British to point out how retarded British libel laws are

the vast majority of the people Spielberg interviewed just described a work camp. It was a tiny handful that talked about any sort of systematic extermination effort.

You'd think they'd all be talking about this if they were regularly rounding up jews for the gas chambers and the ovens were firing up nonstop for years straight.

>Oy vey goy, us jews would never deceive you like that! We're trustworthy people!

>The 6 million number is fabricated
How is this proof that the gas chambers never existed? It isn't. You still cannot debunk all the holocaust survivors

>Maybe it wasnt 6 millions that died.
>Gas Chambers are literally imposible to be set up.
>You are just a holocaust denier and a nazi.

Explain this shit to me.

Thats pretty good argument for holocaust. Isn't it a popular belief that 6 million jews died during ww2? Those newspaper numbers are not far from it

So yes, finally a nice argument against holocaust denying nuzis

>posting the same old articles
Still doesn't deny that Germans killed people.

Yeah my grandma was almost slaughtered by Germans as they took the whole camp in the woods and shot them but long story short my grandma and her family escaped.

No they didnt see any gas chambers but fact is fact the Germans were not nice people

>How is this proof that the gas chambers never existed?
It's not proof. Any reasonable and objective human being would look at that and wonder "What else are they bullshitting us about?"

The burden of proof to prove gas chambers existed is on you, by the way.

>be german
>want some basic level hygiene
>build showers and stock some pesticide against lice etc.
>OY VEY GENOCIDE!!!!
>german:????

>Still doesn't deny that Germans killed people
Who didn't kill people?

>The burden of proof to prove gas chambers existed is on you, by the way.
No it's not. It is on you to prove that they are a myth

>HUH I CAN'T PROVE THEY DIDNT HAPPEN SO I LEAVE IT ON U TO PROVE THEY WERE REAL
;)

what are you, some kind of sjw leftist nigger faggot? lmao do i fit in yet?

I find it ironic that David Irving has never written a book about why the Holocaust is not true. He simply just denies it and never talks it in actual detail.

Is he too scared to?

not an argument

>holocaust deniers on Sup Forums

lmao you stormblerinas need to fuck off

>gas the kikes race war now
>the Germans dindu nuffin
Sup Forums is fucking stupid

The burden of proof is verifiably on you, shifty kike.
>But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

>At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

>I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

The Holocaust didn't happen. but we wish it did.

It's not hard to understand.

>The burden of proof is verifiably on you
FINALLY you decide to post some "proof" on why you think it is false.

Continue please. Dont just say it is false without providing ur evidence for the lies

President Trump will get rid of all you anti-Semites. He is a true friend of Israel.

>he still hasn't debunked the reality of thousands of holocaust survivors who Steve Spielberg interviewed
FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

This guy is such a retard. Why he's some posterboy I'll never know.

Check the DATES, retard.

>How is this proof that the gas chambers never existed?
What I present here isn't proof against the gas chamber myth. But gas chambers aren't the only part of the mythos. There's also the 6 million claim, the ovens somehow being able to dispose of that many bodies without a trace, etc.

Very weak non-argument mr. stormfaggot. Using the same logic I could claim that iraq invasion didn't happen because this picture of bush hanging saddam is seemingly fake

Don't forget Hitler killed his daughter in a gas chamber

>Literally what people at my school believed when we read this book

1 (one)

Probably, its illegal to deny the holocaust in many european countries. Its the only "historical" event whose existence is enforced by law

BUT IT HAS A PEEPING HOLE IN THE DOOR! PROOF THAT NAZIS WATCHED THE JEWS DIE IN THERE

>be the self proclaimed master race
>according to which, the jews control the media, science, politics and sports
I don't get it. For a master race they are pretty pathetic in terms of ruling anything.

No it's to point out how retarded american jews are

I wonder if deep down, you consciously feel ashamed of all this disinfo.

Maybe it leads to your suicide? Idk. What honestly compels someone like you to blatantly lie about a genocide? Can you irl, look into the eyes of a family ripped apart by Nazi Germany and tell them it was all some Sup Forums-tier lie?

I quite frankly would be okay if you killed yourself. People like you are sick

Well then Mr Irving is a cuck

>Says Holocaust never happened
>Doesn't wanna write a book on it so people can actually be redpilled
>Let's just write books on Hitler's life without any mention of gas chambers or Hitler wanting to kill Jews
funny man

>Still doesn't deny that Germans killed people.
That's not the argument. Nobody is denying that jews died. You're purposefully obfuscating the issue.

The issue is that there was no purposefully extermination effort against jews. The jews were in work camps. You can argue that putting them in work camps was amoral, but that's no different than what the US did to the japs. The issue is that as the war raged on, supply lines to the camps were cut. Things got bad. They didn't get supplies and people indeed starved and died of typhus. It wasn't a good situation. But 6 million did not die, and the camps were NOT death camps with the sole purpose of rounding up jews, throwing them in gas chambers, and disposing of evidence in ovens.

There is literally zero forensic evidence that the Holocaust happened.

Take your gold star for effort, sit down, and watch Trump make Israel a magnet for jews around the world in preparation for the real shoah.

I just don't understand why this is the only thing you are not allowed to deny.
Saying the earth is flat is also wrong but you are allowed to be stupid there
What makes this one thing different?
I am sure there is a good reason for it.

You have to be in the lowest percentile for intelligence to believe these images make any sort of point. A baseline amount of dishonesty is present everywhere. Cherry-picking those dishonest moments doesn't mean anything unless you're actively comparing them against the truth and demonstrating that there's a higher than normal prevalence of dishonesty. The fact that your argument is so weak that you resort to saving images containing such trivial lies really works against your point. It looks like the holocaust history is so air-tight that even the most mentally ill shills from Sup Forums can only come up with a fake love story and repost it tens of thousands times. This is a common propaganda tactic.

Probably why they're so angry

There was no argument in your jpeg as well

>WOW JUST WOW I CAN'T EVEN

You didn't provide an argument. Or even actually cite something I said that's incorrect. You think people are just so fucking dumb that you can use "omg ur so ignorant" as an argument.

>What makes this one thing different?
Because millions of people died in gas chambers idiot

>avoiding jail is being a cuck
yeah nah write your own book faggot

Yeah the dates predate second world war? So what? Its not like an ethnic population always multiplies in couple of decades

>no arguments, just shame tactics and dismissal of evidence

Holocaust: the event so real that europe had to ban any and all scrutiny of it.

>>avoiding jail is being a cuck
IRVING COULD WRITE A BOOK WITH ALL THE INFORMATION TO PROVE THE HOLOCAUST IS A MYTH... but he is too much of a cuck to do so

Lol still beliveing that trump is nothing but a puppet for master race? Well I guess you gotta dream, cuck

Falsities fear investigation. Truth does not.

The burden of proof is on you. You have literally zero forensic evidence. The testimonials are bullshit, the photos are shopped. The gas chamber theory is totally implausible.

err for one thing

LITERAL NEO NAZIS hold this as core concept for their beliefs

lol keep telling yourself that

Millions of people died as a result of bubonic plague.

I can legally say that never happened. It just makes me stupid. Why is this one thing illegal to be stupid about?

>these debunked image macros
>still posting them
How many of you deniers are just pretending to be retarded?

What evidence? You consider some random couple lying about how they fell in love to be "evidence," but the fact that neo-Nazis and Nazis themselves were constantly compulsively lying is not evidence. The Nazis literally attempted a vast coverup of their crimes at the end of WW2, but rather than focus on this very prominent lie you spam about some random couple no one cares about. You need to go back to pre-school and learn about the fundamentals of logic.

>debunked
try again schlomo

If you need to lie and deceive so much to get by, i'd wonder if you really are the master race. The only thing you seem to be a master at is rat-like behavior.

it's illegal in EUROPE

you know, the same place that got terrorized and mass murdered by the Nazis?

gee I wonder why they would stamp out people who would say anti-Jewish stuff huh?

what abot the admission of the german officers?

i thought there were confessions in the nuremberg trials

The Jews weren't the only victims of the Holocaust.
Gay people were killed just as much.

The nazis weren't just anti-jew.

What do you do about the hundreds of testimonials of people who were in those camps?

What is anti-jewish about saying that millions of jews were not in fact genocided? If true that sounds like a pretty good deal for the jewish people if you ask me. But they will always say that it's anti-jewish because to allow people to question and be skeptical as we do with all other things would weaken the victim complex.

>There is literally zero forensic evidence that the Holocaust happened.
You faggots are disgustingly retarded

>i thought there were confessions in the nuremberg trials
Holocaust Deniers say that those German officers were brutally beaten until they "confessed" that they were behind the gas chambers

>i-it's been dubunked! please ignore!

I've heard 6 million people on the internet dismiss all claims as debunked, but I haven't seen them point out exactly what's been debunked.

>feigning ignorance

you left out the part where it was all a jewish lie and the jews control your country

aaalright alright.
thanks man.

With enough torture and threatening, you can get a man to admit to just about anything.

All you can truly rely upon is forensic evidence, of which there is none.

This isn't an argument, it's a historical fact

Go back to Sup Forums

You mean the ones where the vast majority just described work camps rather than places where people were rounded up and gassed?

It's actually not the "one thing," I've noticed that you professional victims willfully ignore the fact that most of the countries with holocaust denial laws also have laws against the denial of other genocides. The fact that some countries criminalize denial of communist crimes, for example, doesn't fit into the narrative you shill day in and day out so you pretend it doesn't exist. After reading this post you will continue to lie about this and somehow also keep repeating that you want "the truth" even though that couldn't be further from the truth.

well stormweenies aren't very creative. I've heard this same lame-ass denying for like five years back and it still sounds retarded. You could say that anything didn't happen by these standards.

OH YEAH WHERES THE EVIDENCE OF FRENCH REVOLUTION? HUH, IN THE BOOKS HUH? ANYONE COULD'VE WRITTEN THOSE

OH YEAH WHERES THE EVIDENCE OF CARTHAGE EVER EXISTING? HUH? A PILE OF ROCKS? COULD BE ANY ROCKS REALLY NOT AN ARGUMENT

OH YEAH WHERES THE EVIDENCE OF VIETNAM WAR? YEAH YOUR DADDY WENT THERE? YEAH CAN YOU PROVE HE JUST DIDNT GO TO BARRACKS TO BE A FAGGOT WITH OTHER LOSERS OF SOCIETY FOR FIVE YEARS AND TELL A FABRICATED LIE TO HIS CHILDREN TO APPEAR COOLER?? NOT AN ARGUMENT

OH HES IN THE JUNGLE IN THIS PIC? YEAH THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE VIETNAMESE JUNGLE FOR ME, COULD BE ANYWHERE. YEAH KEEP REWATCHING APOCALYPSE NOW, THAT FAIRY TALE WILL KEEP YOU BELIEVING RETARD

But you are dumb. How do you think it looks to debate something so factually apparent as the Holocaust? Its about as intellectually stimulating as debating gravity, only it makes you look like a disgusting worthless sack of shit.

I cant understand why youd want everyone to think you are a horrible piece of shit who doesnt accept historical facts

They literally had their balls put in vices to get them to """admit""" these things.

A film about the war invites conversation, some of those viewpoints will be different to yours. Why do you sound like you're shitting your diaper?

Is that a picture of Nazi victims, or Soviet victims?

The jewish Soviets were doing to white Christians in Rus exactly what you accuse the Nazis of doing to jews, decades prior to Hitler gaining power. You take pictures of white christian corpses and parade them around as your people. You are the disgusting ones.

yeah what an argument, a holocaust denier told you that on internet. Thats really convincing

>haha ur wrong because you'd even think this way. I don't even need to actually provide a counter argument *drop mic*

>This isn't an argument, it's a historical fact
Where is the forensic evidence?

It has been debunked though...especially the part with the non-German combatants forced into the war by Nazis.

Those photos arent wrong you fucking halfwit, the people in the pictures arent German