Start watching flick at 4x speed

>start watching flick at 4x speed
>halfway through I realize it's a kino, have to start from the beggining again at 0.5x speed.

I never go past x3. Usually settle at x2, but if its bad/drawn out I'll go x3. Only once had to go back and restart at normal speed.

>not rewatching at 0.25x speed

Anyone else skip right to last 20 minutes and watch that first? Then go back and watch from the start?

If that last 20 minutes are shit, I don't bother going back and just drop the film. It's a decent time saver.

I just read the synopsis on the back of the case. Time is money after all.

>not rewatching in grayscale

I normally just skip to halfway through and watch for 5 minutes. If the film interests me, I'll read the plot on wikipedia. If it seems god, then I'll watch the entire film at 0.333x speed
I've only watched 2 films this year and they were both beautiful moments

>not watching films frame by frame

me? i convert all my films to vector algorithms before watching

I just read a couple of lines of the plot on wikipedia and decide if its good or not. Or failing that I'll just assume it's shit and post about it on here

Do you do statistical analysis? Any interesting findings or correlations?

Sup Forums's guide to patrician watching:

Flicks: 8x speed, muted with your own music playing if you so choose
Movies: 4x speed, and it is recommended having a tab open in the background filled with nude pictures of the actresses from the movie
Film: 2x speed, no boards other than Sup Forums and Sup Forums may be browsed whilst watching
Cinema: 1.25x speed, limit of 3 Sup Forums tabs open at any one time
Kino: 1x speed, full screen in the dark, no distractions or breaks
Charme Discret: 0.5x speed, with only /r/truefilm allowed open in the background

You don't get sound that way tho

This is absolutely correct

How does baroque kinomatique fit into this?

how far does this meme go?

I would treat it like a Cinema / Kino hybrid, 1.15x speed and baneposting is mandatory while watching it.

Print out all of the frames from the movies, frame them and turn your house into an exhibit. Walk casually through your triumph while drinking wine from a box.

For kino I watch at 1.1x speed, 15 frames per second, sepia tone

Any other way is missing the whole point

I have an internal program that I wrote that converts all the equations into a number from 1 to 10, representing the amount of change (with each value value being exponentially higher than the previous)
Transformers scored a 7.23 while Stalker scored 2.11
I found, surprisingly, that Nolan films tended to score over 5 universally, with an average of 6.73 (though my method of averaging the scores doesn't take the exponential gain into account and is therefore flawed - I'm in the process of fixing it)

Because of this, I try to avoid watching any film that scores more than 5.5

I tried to do this with Once Upon A Time In America. Turns out my house wasn't big enough by quite a long way
took me hours to try and set up and then clean up

>be deaf
>watch flick in 2x speed
>subtitles can't keep up
>don't understand the flick

> not watching kinos on your phone

I do. At an average of 24 frames per second.