It is the fact that many Koreans considered themselves as Japanese before 1945

It is the fact that many Koreans considered themselves as Japanese before 1945.

反日教育 was a cancer.

Soldiers

Koreans with 日の丸

I believe Korean people have quit the learning of Chinese characters to hide their TRUE history.

You seem to have been redpilled, but it is dangerous thoughts there.

I think the government stopped education of 漢字 because of Korean nationallism

I trust our government

Korean should have gone through China or Russia's brutal colonial rule. Japanese were too nice to them.

I think that's because Korean gov wants to make people stupid by removing 漢字. 漢字 is containing important meanings to understand words and necessary to distinguish synonyms and analogous terms. Hangul itself is inconvenient to extent that you can't even write an essay only with it. Korean gov would be aware of it more than anyone and wouldn't want its people to know true history and get smarter. I guess that's why Korean gov quitted 漢字 education.

yeah its a shame that you cant veer anywhere but only go in the anti-japan way

i gave up on expecting sk. after watching sk for a decade, i understand that 3rd world countries cant change their mentality and cultural norm, only can fairly improve their economy

역갤 ㅎㅇ

Other languages have phonetic alphabeta and they deal with homonyms fine. Fuck off with your hieroglyphs.

Hangul was made for marking that fucking Chinese character and 70% of Korean consist of it. Without Chinese character, Hangul is useless to anything.

You fucking slav(e)

Can we all agree the chinese are ugly?

Simplified one is ugly, frankly speaking.

The people, not the language. Korea and Japan are best looking asians. Although Japan > Korea.

t.takeshi

Hello Chon

This is true. Lee Seung man brainwahsed Koreans with his anti-Japanese ideology

Reminder

Japan is best

what

Some of these girls are not japanese

This is a korean woman

>google it
>her name is "하이리 카타기리"
How can she be Korean, Takeshi kun..??

>average jap teeth

I don't read hangul

>le fucking midget

"反日教育" Is essentially for all you non kanji literate people means essentially Anti-Japanese training/education. Of course that is a lose translation.

Why are Koreans so nationalistic? I mean, it's not a bad thing, but you guys seems almost more nationalistic than Chinese people.

average nips.

He is korean.

So am i korean. Don't believe him.
He is just nationalist and always lieing.

average nips are this

Why are the guys tanner than the girls? Why are Asians women more white than Asian men?

Is this a class trip? I wonder how they know each other.

unbiased japanese collage student

That girl is not Japanese, stop lying, her ancestors were korean

Insecurity and weakness are why Koreans are obsessed with nationalism and power

Same reason why virgin losers are obsessed with sex

When will Koreans and Japanese realize that they're the same race?

They really aren't though