Hockey is the peak sport

>requires the mix of pure strength, explosiveness, fitness, will power and technical skills
>dominated by white people (coincidence?)
>dominated by countries with the tallest people
>no shit tier countries because they are too poor to compete
Hockey is truly the perfect sport and the most entertaining

>>dominated by countries with the tallest people
oh sure, that's why the Netherlands is the top hockey nation

stop being silly, Pekka.

forgot to include that it requires to be smart and fast to read fast game. For example the best players in soccer are usually south americans who are known to have low iq.

Netherlands are shit tier in every tall people sport (basketball/volleyball). They are just shit tier sport nation.

too bad we can't see anything

Fix ur eyes

go to watch hockey live or have a HD tv. Usually when people start watching hockey first time they try to only follow the puck. You have to watch the flow of the game and you see much more.

I have good eyes and a HD TV
I'm a simple man. My problem is, when I watch sports, I want to be entertained (crazy, isn't it?). And in ice hockey you can't see the puck, it's too small and too fast, so I'm disappointed.
Wouldn't watch again/10

Being tall in hockey is not an advantage. Someone like Chara is a defensive beast, but the best skaters are all around 6 feet, the optimal center of gravity

we're not talking about field """hockey""", but the actual one
agreed 100%. since I really got into hockey soccer has become unbearable to watch due to its tediousness and faking injuries. as for not seeing the puck - yeah, that was a problem at first, especially with my shitty eyesight, but as you watch more hockey you become able to tell where the puck is 90% of the time by watching the players' movement.

>I guess where the puck is but I enjoy it, I swear
Is this a joke?

it's not guessing, it's understanding the game

don't say you fucking stare the fucking ball when watching soccer? You're missing out everything

No, of course not. In football you watch the game (who carries the ball, off the ball moves by other players), and the ball is clearly visible on the side of your vision if you don't at it (bright white on green)
While in hockey, impossible, the guys skate, ok, you almost spot the puck, but it's already somewhere else, where? Oh yeah it's here, damn, I lost it again, ... icing? etc. etc.
The ball/puck is the reference, the "mojo" that players run after, defend against, try to keep
As a spectator, I WANT to know where it is, at all time. Not possible in hockey, so not enjoyable at all

you're just blind or just slow otherwise. If 5 year olds can see and understand the game and you not there's something wrong with you. It's not moving that fast.

>Chara
>defensive beast

He was when he was younger.

>Dominated by whites
Black people would dominate hockey if we could afford to play it. Our bodies naturally fit in with the game. Think about a guy like PK Subban. Apparently niggas in Canada invented both the slap shot and butterfly goaltending. Give niggas too short to make the NBA a stick and some skates and we'd take hockey too.

Subban is not even close to being the best. Poor poor man's Karlsson.

Blacks don't have the explosiveness or the mind needed to think fast, That is also one of the reason why there is so few black playmaking midfielders in soccer.

You misspelled rugby

>Blacks don't have the explosiveness
nigga what

This. You daft jonne

kek
>implying buttman and the nhl haven't been giving free gear and ice time to the inner cities for years to "grow the game"

come on tyrone you gotta know your limits at some point

Agreed

you must be as stupid as Mr. Bean

you said it yourself you idiot, it's who can afford to get trained since a very young age. I'd say PK is as good as Karlsson.

This. You really think the jews in charge haven't been trying to use niggers in their sport? So it's either they suck at it or every time little jamal shows interest in hockey his peers beat the shit out of him for acting white

>Be McDavid
>Parents spend 40k a semester to put you into a hockey academy during grade school
>Become the best player in 1.5 seasons

Poorfags. BTFO

Athanassiou skates as fast and controls better

>his sport is literally pay to win
Great sport you have there senpai

>especially with my shitty eyesight
You don't have glasses, contact lenses or eye laser operations in Russia?

I grew up watching it on a shitty 19" TV without HD and followed it fine. You're just slow if you can't follow it.

>wanting poorfags and third worlders in your sport.

No thanks mon ami