How's your room? Post picture

How's your room? Post picture

>pic unrelated

Post your room first

TWICE is mediocre

Something like this, but even more of a mess.

I thought koreans are richyet your room scream of poverty

I'm not some samsung slaves so no wonder i'm a poorfag lol

Fucking kek Is it garbage dump?

Some would call it that, sure.

>This is the room of convicted serial killer Kim Bong-jin, taken just days after his arrest and the discovery of the mutilated corpses of ten school girls who he had kept in his freezer. Some of the remains had teethmarks as though he had tried to eat the bodies, along with traces of his semen. It is thought that Kim developed an embittered obsession for pre-teen girls while frequenting websites such as "the chon" and "ilbe".

kek

It's night

>paper roll on desk

Holy shit i look at weebs different now

Are Samsung workers in Korea well of? Here they are near-slaves. Slovak employers pay less but they usually treat employees at least kinda like humans.

I'm a weeb. That guy is a nutcase who should have gotten institutional psychiatric help.

Is he real? Google finds a football player.

Samsung working condition is infamous in Korea. They pay well but also treat like shit

So most young people prefer to become public servant because you can expect good QoL.

all these tards that have two displays have also two CPUs/cases?

No

How much do they get per month?

Public employees here get shit pay but they mostly just sit in office, drink coffee and smoke cigarettes.

Why would they?

hard drive partition and install two different OS?

taking requests

No

20000$ per year at minimum

Delete your internet.

You can extend your desktop to second monitor you know.

Here it used to be about half that in like 2012 from what friend told me. But it was good pay 5 years ago.

yes but you need a powerful ram right?

I have two monitors now and more shit on my walls but it's mostly the same.

also known as a weeb

So these are the smart Asians Sup Forums told me about.

Google stuff before you post