What is the Rustler's Burger of cinema Sup Forums?

What is the Rustler's Burger of cinema Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fd8aBnxSXEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never had one of those but they look bad when I see them in my local supermarket.

For me it's the McChicken

You are the human equivalent of a Rustler's burger.

Recycled shite in disguise, of no positive value, tasteless and probably causes cancer.

Capeshit and Redditshit (not mutually exclusive)

They're no different to a mcdonalds burger.

Nice baby words for an intellectually subnormal person, such as yourself.
I assume you find English too difficult to learn.

>Rustlers
>Tasteless

I'll agree with the rest, but anyone who says rustlers are tasteless have never had one.

It's like saying McDonald's is tasteless.

Shitty action movies are probably the rustlers of cinema, they can be enjoyable but are ultimately trash and you can do better.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Steven Seagal

I apologize. Theyndo have a taste. They taste of mechanically processed dogshit. They certainly don't don't taste of real meat.
The bun is preserved and like cardboard.
The cheese is artificial.

youtube.com/watch?v=fd8aBnxSXEI

Cool.

that looks so good

jelly you can't afford some tasty rustler and have to settle for that feasters shit?

How can you make something look so unappealing?

I used to love Rustler's burgers when I was a kid, so I tried one again not long ago for the first time in years and it was fucking awful. I've completely gone off microwaveable food since, I don't know how I enjoyed any of it.

Are you bored, cats? No need to answer, you are obviously bored. How fucking empty is your life that a shitty thread about burgers is the only activity you have to occupy your time?
Fucking hell, mate, you are lower than shit on the life scale.

>americans eat this

You've never eaten at McDonalds have you?

wow

Where is that from? What's the point? Couldn't he/she chop the onion with a knife before?

Am I the only one who genuinely likes the rib ones?

fuck off schizo

jesus christ

Ahh you're angry now, cats. Good. You actually know you are lower than ratshit and that makes me smile. You and cloister, of course.

the cinematography of seth rogan, user.

I'm pretty bored right now yeah, if you want we can talk about the issues you're having though, it's an anonymous image board so no one will know who you really are.

Is it with the family? A girl? Are you lonely? We can help you out.

Is this dannyboytbh?

>implying a rustler is comparable to a mcchicken

Both are cheap pieces of shit but you have to literally have to taste to say they are the same.

about to microwave up some burgers right now

misson impossible and sequels probably

xdd ddDXdd funnyncuzz itz not

Pretty sure that women was Scottish.

Classic transference. We know neither of you two shites ever leave your room and have no human contact at all.

I am on vacation and just ordering a great coffee while I surf the net for a bit.

Is this your mommy, cats?

you're here too friendo

I'm not sure why you're upset/angry. And if you're not, you're doing well to hide it from yourself.

Let's assume you have issues, for some reason you need to make yourself feel superior to an anonymous user in a shitpost thread about rustlers burgers.

Let's say you don't have any immediate or obvious issues, you're """trolling""" in a thread about rustlers burgers. Even if you're completely aware of your hypocrisy you have something to think about.

Nothing I say about my own life to you will matter because you either won't believe me in the first case, or don't care in the second.

Yeah I'm pretty bored tbqh senpai. Seen any good movies lately?

Ewwwwwww

Nice reeeeing .

Not him but capeshit is right.
>Quick and easy
>Doesn't really fill you up but it'll do
>As long as you don't think about it, it can be called "okay"
and the more triggering, jokey reason
>mainly consumed by sad singles

>Seen any good movies lately?
Just got around to watching Bronson. I liked better than the rest of Refns movies.

>browsing Sup Forums while on vacation
c'mon user, you're better than this

For me its the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I like the aldi rib ones & the sausage breakfast muffins are alright.

Aldi is so underrated on almost every front.

They sell shit like chocolate and crisps that tastes almost just as good as what they're imitated at like half the price.

I actually prefer their cereal compared to kellogs especially the honey loops. Also the sandwich meat is grand compared to the standard Bernard Matthews shite.

you getting butt cancer

The meat tastes the same, just tasteless processed crap. You've never eaten an expensive meal have you?

I have these and the key to getting a good Rustlers burger is to microwave them at 900 W for 1 minutes and 20 seconds otherwise the bun goes hard at the sides.

>expensive = good
here we go

Look what you made me do OP.

Triggered fatty detected.
You jelly you can't have a Rustler's because of your 'diet'?
You're already fucked, kill yourself before you can reproduce, genetic trash.

When you're talking about something that is already made from scraps, then yes. You are not going to get better quality meat for a lower price.

Enjoy your diaorreah and cancer I guess.

if it can't be microwaved it isn't worth eating

Nice reeeing, cats. Get your mommy to clean up that shit running down your legs, mate.

>tfw they don't sell mexican chilli mccoys in their own multipacks

>he goes to shit restaurants and has contacts

>setting the watts

what do you have, some le pc masterrace microwave?

Enjoy your Beko microwave user.

they do. mexican chilli, sizzling prawn and thai chicken. havent seen them in months though.

>He's still here

Aldi cereals are trash m8

I need them in their own pack like the salt & vinegar and steak ones. I hate those other flavours.

No matter how many times you say 'cats' or 'mate' in order to appear unfazed, it won't sate that festering cavity in your chest.
I'm just about to carelessly consume some more high calorie food, as my superhuman metabolism will keep me nice and thin.
Sucks to be you.

Very nice user. Salt & vinegar McCoy's are pure edible kino.