THE FACT HUNDREDS OF NEWS OUTLETS POSTED THE PULSE SHOOTING SIX HOURS BEFORE IT HAPPENED (PROOF)

THE FACT HUNDREDS OF NEWS OUTLETS POSTED THE PULSE SHOOTING SIX HOURS BEFORE IT HAPPENED (PROOF OF THIS) IS POSTED

Oh well, here goes . . . . . yawn.

RED ALERT GRAB INFO QUICK POST: HERE IS HOW YOU PROVE HUNDREDS OF PUBLICATIONS RELEASED THE PULSE SHOOTING REPORT SIX HOURS BEFORE IT HAPPENED: TYPE "20 DEAD 40 injured pulse" into Google and tell it to only return results from the 11th.

They will "Berenstain" this quickly now that I posted it. Hopefully you will get a chance before they do.
If you catch this before they wipe it, you will discover that the original story was supposed to be 20 dead and 40 injured, and that it was released to the MSM 6 hours early and damn near everybody published it six hours early. Google scrubbed a lot of it, and an AI or something went through and over wrote all reports (including date updates to the 12th, but the ghost is still there, take a look at this!:
UPDATE: This has been updated and made better as I went around laughing, finding better stuff that totally showed how far their pants were pulled down. They BLEW THIS, the official lie CANNOT SURVIVE THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooting-timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What shall we do now? Riot, nah let's just keep surfing the internet

So would this be considered definitive proof or do these glitches occur all the time?

it's a false flag. nothing new

OP was just on a vpn methinks

Government knew and/or orchestrated this? In other news water is wet

all the time

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Yeah let's breifly talk about it on Sup Forums, get outraged for a minute or two, and then forget all about it and beat off and play vidya.

RT was one of the first to report. The number of dead reported changed more than once.

But why would they prepare it beforehands in the first place? Just put the rifle in the hand of the madman, show him the way and it's done, why to do all these stunts?

>inb4 fuck off shill

No one cares.

So what they jumped the gun.

Just a lucky guess

This seems like disinformation to direct attention away from the real problem, which is why the fbi ignored being reported by the gun store and by Disney before this happened.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

This happened during sandy hook too, happens with any story that will be mass covered, it has to do with how Google crawls pages, I'm guessing it has to do with when the batch started as opposed to ended but who knows

do you have a better source than a google search picture that anyone could manipulate in a few minutes?

I do believe there's a possibility that it was a false flag attack, but I want source that isn't shit pls.

The four people that tried to come in? They're supposedly cops from the Middle East

I heard they wouldn't have been able to ID Mateen anyways has he didn't buy any thing and there was no clear footage

Apparently it has to do with articles in the feed that lack a timezone stamp. It sets them to GMT by default.

This shit is always fake.

You can edit the times of shit so fucking easily.

If its a psyop why would they use a mudslim and cause people to turn to trump. the plant would be a fucking white male.

Ah OK, that makes a lot more sense
Its not fake, people just don't understand technology very well

PURE COINCIDENCE

What stops someone editing the source code in a google results page and then taking screen caps

It happened Saturday night and carried over to early Sunday morning. This really isn't anything big, not saying it's not a false flag but those are just early reports dude

all the time

...when the jews are false flagging shit

How does that make more sense? 2am sunday in orlando is 8am sunday greenwich

Can't be....

Why is GMT the main timezone anyways?

DELET THIS!!!!
OP IS AN ANTISEMIT!!!

Because britain USED to rule the seas.

THE GOYIM KNOW.

Here's a timeline from CNN
cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooting-timeline/

On the east coast it was nearly 2 AM. Some Google servers are in Texas or on the west coast, along with several journalist outlets.

Stop sliding. The fact is that 49 people are dead and the shooter proclaimed allegiance to ISIS. It's something that is pretty fucking possible considering they've done this shit in Europe already.

Stop making literally everything into a conspiracy.

so OP, you found out about time zones and you went all emotional...
chillax bro and try somdomy that will calm you

If you were following the Orlando happening on Sup Forums while it happened, you would know that the media lagged hours behind what was being posted on twitter and facebook (and being linked back here)

b-b-but Muslims can't have done this attack, they're all innocent

reptilian lizard shill jew detected 1776 rice bowl now

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so racist and muh soggynist.

Here's the bigger question faggots. On the night of Orlando happening I was getting ready to go to bed around 3 a.m.

The first reports out said that 20 had been killed. This was at 3 a.m. Florida time.

The story has now changed and they are saying nobody died and nobody was shot until 5:30 a.m.

Google servers would show you a date based on the time zone you set on your own computer. You could easily produce this result on purpose. It doesn't matter where the servers are physically located. Not even taking into account how easy it is to manipulate text on a screen. Pic motherfucking related.

Never blindly trust screenshots.

>What are timezones?
>What are servers?
>What is a spider?

More often than not, when news breaks, there will be 100 sources around the world with a date the day before relative to the place the news happened.

Literally 50% of all news articles all the time look like this.

It's not a conspiracy unless it's longer than a day.

>1 post by this ID
>No sources at all
>No proof
Remember to sage, report and hide shill threads.

I looked at that picture and legit freaked the fuck out for a sec because I thought someone had a post exactly like mine. So I thought "Fuck, they're gonna think I'm a shill now" or "what the fuck I said CNN the fuck is this shit".

OP is literally taking news articles that were written AS IT HAPPENED likely mixed in with some photoshop

Everyone who was in the happening threads saw the original death count was around 20, then jumped by morning to 50.

Why are we still replying to this thread?
Why the fuck am I still replying to this thread?

It's okay if we sage it. Despite what the meme says it does still work for it's intended purpose. Doctored screenshots are all over the place now. I only make them myself when I want to prove a point, but they are being made with increasing frequency. Most of the time Sup Forums doesn't care if something is fake or not as long as it fits with their agenda. Pretending some bullshit is real could lead to someone becoming redpilled, so it's better to just keep appealing to people's emotions and ignore anybody that calls the validity of your post into question.

To be quite honest with you though calling anything and everything a false flag doesn't help, it makes us look like morons. That's why OP doesn't have much of an audience here.

DELETE THIS

>it's a conspiracy because the dates on google are wrong
Why are conspiracy theorists always so fucking dumb, holy shit.

>The first reports out said that 20 had been killed. This was at 3 a.m. Florida time.
>The story has now changed and they are saying nobody died and nobody was shot until 5:30 a.m.

Yeah it's a false flag, they are coming for your guns soon. Why is anyone surprised again?

source? Show me a news article that says nobody was shot until 5:30 AM