What are the political implications of China's extremely distorted sex ratio (there are already some 50,000...

What are the political implications of China's extremely distorted sex ratio (there are already some 50,000,000 more men than women, and the problem is only getting worse) - will there be a beta uprising? Will Chinese Chads get slaughtered by millions upon millions of cucked betas? Individually they may be weak, but in hordes, they make a troublesome adversary.

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3650344/Daughters-friends-partners-bizarre-relationship-men-human-size-plastic-dolls-China.html

lads?

>3D waifu

not impressed.

3d waifu a shit.

mein neger.

Chinese are already taking African brides.

How can Niggers even compete.

RICED

You fry the rice you pay the price. Or is this a burn coal pay toll moment?

I can't keep up with all these race traitors.

>Millions of Chinese men decide to go to Europe to find cute European wives
>Will be seen as refugees so they'll be welcomed in droves
>China takes over the west

The will colonize Africa even harder because the have a surplus of men to waste.
They will also start to steal women from the africans.

> go to African village
> pick cutest unmarried woman
> HIV test
> mawiage

Such is life for the modern Chinese capitalist

>China takes over the west
Don't you mean Islam.

>fry the rice you pay the price

I hate chinks and niggers alike but for once I would like to be a chink and go to africa and cuck all the niggers I could.

That's really sad but I kind of sympathise with them.

China, India, Middle East and Africa are the 4 places on Earth that need love dolls more than anything else.

Japan is losing trillions of dollars by not selling waifu dolls to those regions.

Doesn't even need to be the same high quality like the Orient Doll shit we have here.

Just make it cute and for less than a $1000 and start selling already.

This. Start manufacturing them dolls, Japan! Heal your economy!

don't forget the cat girls please.

reminds me of lars and the real girl

good film

>Just make it cute and for less than a $1000 and start selling already.
you kidding loli dolls could go for $5000. They sell they're loli slaves for more but these won't age.

You ride the Suzuki, you get the uzi

Fuck the Gook, feel the rebuke.

>you fry the rice you pay the price

Nice