Why don't American athletes sign along to their national anthem like every other country does?

Why don't American athletes sign along to their national anthem like every other country does?

Why does americans sing their national anthem even when playing between themselves?

Some do some don't the important thing is standing up with your hand on your heart

We don't.

This. They even do it at high school games.

Niggers aren't American.

Becuz muh ded troops respectful silence

What does Kaepernick have in his little purse?

lolsofunny

Shekels from Soros.

>>Why don't American athletes sign along to their national anthem

Sign language is a complex skill that requires years of practice to achieve proficiency. And while many of these athletes are highly bodily-kinesthetic type learners, I don't think it's reasonable to expect that all or even most of them should learn a second language concurrent with their athletic training, which is surely demanding enough on its own.

wat

>sign along

ITS NOT A PURSE

they don't speak or even sing English
>theyre rapists

Singing is for fags and women

Afro pick and kool-aid packs

What is it then? legit question, I am not familiar with this sport apparels

it's a hand warmer

They're too dumb to remember the words

I don't believe you

Used to always get me pumped as fuck to go knock someone's head off desu. Especially if the singer or version was good and they nailed they nailed the rockets red glare/bombs bursting in air verse.

The position requires them to throw/grip the ball effectively

Most of the season is in the fall/winter

Many games are played in cold ass places

It's critical that they keep their hands warm

Hand warmers and a towel.

Dryness is key

We are proud to be American 24/7

not for plugging your mom's asshole

He's telling the truth user

Honestly, because it's long as fuck and fairly difficult to sing. You're supposed to just face a flag and shut the fuck up.

It's not a fucking circus song like you see Italians and Brazilians doing. Italians literally sing their national anthem a capella, they go "bum da da dum de dum da dum" in the opening trumpet bit like a bunch of circus clowns.

True. She prefers canola oil

hahahahah its fucken true

>Everyone playing is American
>Everyone at the stadium is American >Everyone watching on TV is American
>Everyone listening on the radio is American
>Why play the American National Anthem?
??????

>Not doing the pom poropom poropompompompom
baka u plebs

Because fuck America.

Let me tell you why it's difficult. The "lyrics" were not written for the music. Americans took this song and slapped on the words from a poem, the two didn't really match as evidenced by the phrase "oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wave" - it really doesn't match the instrumentals.

Yep. I'm Captain America and have heard it a brazilian times and even with the tune I would probably stumble somewhere. The lyrics mesh horribly with the tune.

because we fucking can

>sign along
Why don't brits know how to use the language they invented?

>pay someone $500,000 to sing [sic] national anthem at a sporting event
>drown out their singing [sic] with 60,142 other people
dumb

>implying the brits created anything and didn't just steal bits and pieces from the other european languages
bunch of butchered german and french in the english language

>watch american sporting thing
>there's a person there specifically to sing the anthem
>95% of the time the person can't sing at all
>5% of the time it's a nigger playing electric guitar instead of singing

Why?

except all the blacks and mexicans kek

I've never ever heard of a British sportman/sportwomen who is of Asian or African descent ever refuse to sing/stand for our national anthem. Ever.

>not knowing the history of music
sad

>couldn't just use the word "athlete"
>his countrymen don't have the right to think for themselves

sad

Just wait. You guys usually catch on to our trends 5-10 years down the line. Mohammed Bin Abdul Ali will lie down on the pitch for God Save The Queen at the 2026 World Cup.

>get paid millions
>have millions of fans
>respected everywhere
>hurr i can't stand for anthem because this country racist!