Http://www.bbc.com/sport/41037621

>Neymar earns €45,000,000 per year. It would take him 7 minutes to earn your weekly salary.
>On your current salary, it would take you approximately 1496 years to earn Neymar's annual wage.

>If you had started in the year 521 you'd almost be finished.

JUST

bbc.com/sport/41037621

Already a thread latvija

A man who can entertain hundreds of millions of other people deserve what he earns
People who don't deserve what they earn: bankers, annuitants, (((investors)))

>annuitants

already a thread retard

include judges, lawyers and politicians as well

literally bankers

just because they "understand" money doesn't justify those skyhigh salaries

they don't work nowhere as hard as an architect, for example, who has to
>be creative
>educated in theoretical stuff
>educated in arts
>educated in technical stuff
>have loads of experience
>know how to work with people of different professions
>actually create something of value
>can't make a mistake or people can die

judges, no, they must be not corruptible, so they must earn a lot
lawyers, I don't know, they kinda are necessary for a good justice system. If that doesn't earn much, nobody will want to be a lawyer
politicians should earn a lot (to avoid corruption too), but their terms should be more limited. but that's another debate

this clearly works only in first world countries then... it's not working here mate

ikr, but corruption is alpha and omega problem, because it's shady administration, opposed to real, genuine, good from and for the people, administration

ITT: Rubes who don't understand what a banker does

clearly you're either an architect or you have never worked with them. The vast majority are the biggest whiny retards incapable of understanding logic or reason

hiding money in tax heavens?

guys, there are 265 millions people in da world playing football regulary, he's one of the best, if he doesn't earns the most from tv rights who should ? the fat and old jew banker in his new york building ? or the true actor of the game ?

If people got paid for the importance and hardship of their work nurses would be filthy rich

This, and they want to force their memes so much (let's build an ugly bunker even though the client wants something else lol) it's not even funny.

All the more reason to laugh when PSG get knocked out of CL and Brazil get humiliated in WC

>You now realise you're a goof for supporting this sport with your money

>I am the ultimate judge of your merits, I can determine who deserves to earn X amounts of money
>my divine knowledge overcomes the entire market
>I know better than people how they should spend their money to reward certain professions more efficiently

Better than Jesus Christ desu

civil engineer then

I agree with the vast majority though, given so many now can study in private schools

>Drooling tard applying force to round object deserves to make 45 mil a year

Top yourself, pierre.

Kill yourself commie

Inherit money from dads and the government and give it to Halal Muslim?

an architect doesn't work nowhere as hard as some chilean amerindian copper miner.
what makes you more or less valuable is being more or less replaceble, and sorry but architects are more replacable and it's barely a respected profession among STEM.

>tfw can't write replaceable

And doctors would still make twice as much money as nurses.

He got it wrong twice in different ways in the same sentence lol