twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

think he had a few episodes

S1 Tony: "It's a retirement community!"
S6 Tony: "It was a nursing home"

Yes.

The therapy made him a better boss.

Yes, into a worse psychopath

tell me more

Not much, wasn't that the point, though? Therapy didn't improve him at all, he was a psychopath.

it actually made him more powerful

Dr Milfy realized too late that she was his unwitting consigliere and the major reason he became the godfather.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiD5PDILNwY

this. any examples of what he improved at with therapy? I remmber all that know your enemy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

i dont get it

No, one the points about the sopranos was how some people are incapable of changing. Deep down tony does want to change(test dream and acoma) but he doesn't want to put in the hard work

yea, when melphie realized that after years her reaction was priceless.

Stick to shows like The Wire and Breaking Bad.

>No, one the points about the sopranos was how some people are incapable of changing
I felt like instead of "some people" the message was "everyone". Every character arc, major or minor one, ends that way. The gambler guy, tony's cousin, chris, AJ, tony's sister etc.

Damn I need to rewatch the show, I'm forgetting too many names.

Well I think the focus is on those in the criminal world. How gripping it is on people's lives and how you cant leave or ignore it.

Chris did change though, it was Tony who nagged him constantly for that, as well as his sister in "cold cuts". I guess it's just pisses him off when people around him become better person: Ralphie, Janice (almost), Chriss, etc.

How did Chris change for the better? I really can't remember any highlights for him.

Literally nothing

wait how did ralphie become a better person?

after his son's accident he was openly grieving and turning to the church and showing remorse

its not like he became a better person yet, but he had potential to turn into one if tony hadn't clobbered him

Well, he was done with the coke, wanted to settle up with Ro, was killed with grief when his son went in coma.

>believe what the show told us in the last episodes

Chase pulled that out out of his ass and apparently some people bought it without any evidence that it was true.

i meant settle down, excuse my poor english.

>i was brought up by a single mother so i regarded Tony Soprano as a father / male role model and refuse to accept he was not a good person

Nice ass pull, retard. Unfortunately, you're wrong. And retarded.

Not that user
Bur is it weird that I had a single mom and have Tony unironically as my role model?
Not that I don't think he isn't an asshole

Well he is undeniably one of the more masculine (yet realistic) TV characters around, so that is understandable.

Well, tell ya what. I can just assume you didn't watch for the benefit of the doubt that you aren't an idiot.

I hope Gandolfini doesn't die in 2017, he's pretty fat

No one really develops in the Sopranos, and that's part of the point

Not really, he stayed the same selfish piece of shit throughout the whole series.

character development is a meme anyway

I think the only exception is Melfi, who actually struggles with her vicarious pleasure with Tony's sessions and finally realizes the therapy isn't doing either of them good.

Silvio was the only decent character on the whole show.

>Therapy didn't improve him at all, he was a psychopath.

He wasn't a psychopath. He was just raised in an environment in which murder was a mode of conduct.

Therapy helped him. That's what it is supposed to do.

>Le Tony was a psychopath meme

what's it like being 12?

This. He was a sociopath.

that fucking cunt should've told tony about the rape.

FUCK
THIS
CUNT

I cry every time

But then she would've been forever indebted to him

I know it's a tv show but I was always surprised they got away with all those murders.

Even the Italian guys that killed rusty milio and some other people would just drop their guns in the exact spot the murder occurred and drive off

I think it's been said in the show that Tony has police connections.

Probably the only real big flaw of the show was how incompetent the FBI was

Do people have character development in real life? No, most people don't change

Reminder Phil did nothing wrong and was cucked left and right

>Named Leotarda
>Tony killed his brother
>Unable to ever get revenge
>Tony cucks him out of revenge anyway
>Still whacked

It's so if they get stopped by the cops and get searched, they're not carrying the biggest piece of evidence in their waistband

It was more the local police that was incompetent

Most people are also boring as hell.

So instead they leave the weapon on the ground at the scene of the crime with their fingerprints all over it? Brilliant.

He was too emotional and reactionary

>oh im sober now
>relapse
>im gonna be sober from here on!
>relapse
>sobriety really makes you think
>relapse
>why does my sobriety make people more annoying
>relapse

Leotardo more like Reatardo.
He was too unstable to control NY, after Sacks, NY was done for

JUST

>Therapy didn't improve him at all, he was a psychopath.

Actually, therapy is what allowed him to become so successful. Other mafiosi kept everything within the family, including all their problems. Tony, by talking to Melfi, was able to vent and talk things over with a neutral third party. The therapy sessions helped him figure things out and decide on the best course of action throughout the series.

He busted too many balls, and he got the best most satisfying death scene in the entire show because of it.

therapy helped him be a better criminal, maybe.

Most of the time they wore gloves and in the Rusty hit they were from fucking Italy. How would they get a print match?

junior had the most of them all

got some real bad news for you bruh