Another step towards acceptance

Another step towards acceptance.

This child is a strong person and the parents are great......

It finally makes sense! I go around shouting CHOO CHOO!!! and running into things because I am a train born in a humans body!

Only several years ago these people were considered mentally ill by the vast majority of psychology text books.

How long until pedo's get the same privileges?

Future suicide.

This world has gone to fucking Hell.

Working on it. Apparently handing your kids off to a sick freak is fine long as the parents agree.

You sound very intolerant, I sent incentives you to 3 months of hard tolerance. You will live amongst gay black jewish Muslims.

can't wait until he hits puberty and looks like a freak. I will parade him around on FB for assmad replies

>1 post by this ID

source?

His parents are putting him through hormone therapy. Note that your brain doesn't stop developing until.... say age twenty.

In conclusion, he's going to end up offing himself when he's a bit older. He's 14 at the moment.

why aren't you becoming a qt girl yet, Sup Forums?

Sup Forums would ______ this girl?

I think it's still considered a mental illness in medical terms. Gender dismorphia or whatever it's called.

>I am a skinny girl trapped in an obese girl's body
>my parents are taking me in for liposuction tomorrow

That's fucking crazy.

I refuse to believe this one.

hang?
is that what you meant?

as in "Sup Forums would hang this boy"?

It's only going to get worse from here, boys.

That means you're not retarded. That's clearly a real chick. Just look at the wrists and hands. Hormones wouldn't shrink the bone like that.

need more pics
for research purposes

nice meme family

Israel NO!
Youre supposed to be more tolerant!

It is called Corey Maison

America is so far gone... it's sad.